Foot worship fanatics unite!

One of my favorite forms of domination is definitely foot worship - to have a sub literally at your feet, kissing, praising, worshipping, is a very powerful thing. 

So I wonder - what would you do for your mistress and her feet? A massage? Pedicure? Something else? Open to all suggestions xD!

One of my favorite forms of domination is definitely foot worship - to have a sub literally at your feet, kissing, praising, worshipping, is a very powerful thing. 

So I wonder - what would you do for your mistress and her feet? A massage? Pedicure? Something else? Open to all suggestions xD!

Dear Ms. Fang:

As a historical fact I have treated Mistresses to pedicures and manicures. I reviewed a session with Mina Jung some time ago in which she wanted her toes sucked. I described those moments as worshipping each toe as if it was an elongated clitoris.

My interest in foot worship is relatively mild but for the right Lady it can become my sole purpose in life.

Dannyboy

Dear Ms. Fang:

As a historical fact I have treated Mistresses to pedicures and manicures. I reviewed a session with Mina Jung some time ago in which she wanted her toes sucked. I described those moments as worshipping each toe as if it was an elongated clitoris.

My interest in foot worship is relatively mild but for the right Lady it can become my sole purpose in life.

Dannyboy

I see what you did there, Punnyboy

So I wonder - what would you do for your mistress and her feet? A massage? Pedicure? Something else? Open to all suggestions xD!I   

I want all of the above and more! There's almost nothing I wouldn't try with a dedicated foot slave.  :P

To begin, I would start worshipping her sexy feet with her heels on.  Maybe I could serve as her doormat or human carpet.  She could stand on me (I love to admire beautiful legs and butt from far below!) and make me deep-throat her heels and lick-shine her stilettos.  After removing her shoes, I would passionately suck each toe.  I also love to lick between the toes.  The mistress could see how much of her foot she could force into my mouth.  She might use my mouth with first one foot and then the other.  Over time, we could work on stretching my mouth to encompass ever more of her sexy feet.  If my mouth got dry, she could spit into it to provide more lubrication.  If I did not worship her feet to her satisfaction, that would likely result in suffering under her sharp heels as punishment. 

Mistress Fang, 

All that and everything; i have a really strong foot fetish (especially bare soles) but not much experience in massaging and worshiping but an eager desire to learn and please a Mistress. Wonder about a session dedicated to learning-perhaps say massaging the feet of one Mistress while another stands behind me crop ready to quickly correct any screw-ups!

Another longtime fantasy is to kneel down and rub/kiss/worship a Woman's feet while she relaxes with her feet propped up on a table or ottoman; i've always found something really dominant about a lady in that posture.  

(BTW, first post-longtime lurker with foot fetish and interest in exploring bdsm. I've always been greatly impressed by the Fetish Fortress online community and how amazing the Mistresses are, and excited to be here.) 

Mistress Fang, 

All that and everything; i have a really strong foot fetish (especially bare soles) but not much experience in massaging and worshiping but an eager desire to learn and please a Mistress. Wonder about a session dedicated to learning-perhaps say massaging the feet of one Mistress while another stands behind me crop ready to quickly correct any screw-ups!

Another longtime fantasy is to kneel down and rub/kiss/worship a Woman's feet while she relaxes with her feet propped up on a table or ottoman; i've always found something really dominant about a lady in that posture.  

(BTW, first post-longtime lurker with foot fetish and interest in exploring bdsm. I've always been greatly impressed by the Fetish Fortress online community and how amazing the Mistresses are, and excited to be here.) 

What if you are the ottoman and the worshipper? That would make you extra useful.  :D

• 1 month later...