Foot worship fanatics unite!

Clearly all the mistresses are very attractive and must exercise a lot to stay so fit. After mistress has played a sport, done exercise or been to the gym I would get down on the floor and lick soles clean, suck each toe and mistress could rub her hot sweaty feet on my face to cool down.

If mistress has a powerful job during the day, I'd be the first to see her at the fortress as she removes her power office outfit, hot sweaty stockings first on me, then removes her stockings and she'd make me worship her feet as my lady boss.

Does this appeal to any of you too?

Clearly all the mistresses are very attractive and must exercise a lot to stay so fit. After mistress has played a sport, done exercise or been to the gym I would get down on the floor and lick soles clean, suck each toe and mistress could rub her hot sweaty feet on my face to cool down.

If mistress has a powerful job during the day, I'd be the first to see her at the fortress as she removes her power office outfit, hot sweaty stockings first on me, then removes her stockings and she'd make me worship her feet as my lady boss.

Absolutely.  Feet aren't my 'sole' thing (sorry) but I do like licking them and if they are sweaty and clammy even better.

Love a woman in a corporate ensemble wearing sensible black pumps.   Have licked the bottom of a shoe and found that very much put me in a sub space.

One domme years back had me lick a bunch f her street shoes and lets just say I was in 'distress' later and became a toilet slave - a slave to my own toilet  (TMI?)

One domme liked getting her feet very dirty and when they were proffered to me they were black with dirt.  As my tongue and face was eventually.

So, you are NOT alone.

mmmhmmmm my own personal footwash basin.... you know how in some fancy bathrooms they have ass washing tubs? i think all gyms should now have a footwash slave.

Always reluctant to mention other entities aside from the Fortress but have on occasion viewed the site for The Foot Pad, which focuses on, yes, feet.

I haven't sessioned in a while now and if I do can only come back to the Fortress.  I'm a very loyal, if infrequent, 'consumer'.

I did notice a 'model' as they refer to the foot goddesses there that caught my eye.  Mostly because she could be Mina Jung's earthier, goth cousin.  

http://www.footpadnyc.com/alex

I'm also wary of places that aren't necessarily staffed by kinksters.  Seems like  mostly college students or graduate students who turnover relatively frequently.

I think August might be ideal for a foot session at the Fortress.  I may need some quality time with someones filmy, city sooted, flip flop shod feet.  

Always reluctant to mention other entities aside from the Fortress but have on occasion viewed the site for The Foot Pad, which focuses on, yes, feet.

I haven't sessioned in a while now and if I do can only come back to the Fortress.  I'm a very loyal, if infrequent, 'consumer'.

I did notice a 'model' as they refer to the foot goddesses there that caught my eye.  Mostly because she could be Mina Jung's earthier, goth cousin.  

http://www.footpadnyc.com/alex

I'm also wary of places that aren't necessarily staffed by kinksters.  Seems like  mostly college students or graduate students who turnover relatively frequently.

I think August might be ideal for a foot session at the Fortress.  I may need some quality time with someones filmy, city sooted, flip flop shod feet.  

I'm so excited for summer so I'll be able to show off my pedicures lol. I'm a boots kinda gal in the winter, but come summer I'm all about sandals and open-toed heels.

• 6 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...