Wrestling

Lilbitchbobby

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whos willing to consider a two vs one ( me). Wrestling / humilation session if so what will you plan to do with me ????

Hey Bobby,

I can attest to Mistress Kang, Mistress Rey and Mistress Von Dietz.  They Are all fantastic.  I had a short interaction with Mistress Katz who choked me out with her legs and Crotch.

I used to be an athlete (guess the sport!).... I have some pretty strong thighs. I would trap your head between my them. No way you would be able to get out of that! 

Wrestling is fun. :)

Wrestling is fun!  Especially when its with you Mistress Rey.  It's hard to compete with a Mistress that possesses the "Goddess" Gene!  :D

Hey Bobby,

I can attest to Mistress Kang, Mistress Rey and Mistress Von Dietz.  They Are all fantastic.  I had a short interaction with Mistress Katz who choked me out with her legs and Crotch.

Wrestling is fun!  Especially when its with you Mistress Rey.  It's hard to compete with a Mistress that possesses the "Goddess" Gene!  :D

Yes, don't forget about the amazing qualities of the goddess gene.  :D

Actually, yes, for two years. But thats not my main sport that gave me unforgiving legs! Haha. 

Dear Ms. Rey:

Legs?  It's the photo of your derriere that casts a spell over me.  I'd swear that my young lady is your little sister - looking at her from the same angle.

Dannyboy

Whos willing to consider a two vs one ( me). Wrestling / humilation session if so what will you plan to do with me ????

I would love to do a wrestling/humiliation session. I really like using sheer physical strength. I also get a kick out of the fact that most will probably underestimate me and realize what a mistake they've made.  I would even keep my hands behind my back and just get you in between my legs and pin you to the ground with my butt!  This butt wrestling beat down would be great with 2 dommes of course.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to do a wrestling/humiliation session. I really like using sheer physical strength. I also get a kick out of the fact that most will probably underestimate me and realize what a mistake they've made.  I would even keep my hands behind my back and just get you in between my legs and pin you to the ground with my butt!  This butt wrestling beat down would be great with 2 dommes of course.

Hey Mistress Zelda,

I'm actually trying to figure out my schedule because I would LOVE to engage in a wrestling session with you.  Feeling the force of your physicality against mine would be a HUGE turn on.  You have some very defined arms, shoulders and back muscles.  May I ask what you do to keep yourself in such impressive shape?  You look amazing!  It's something I admire as I work out hard almost every day and can appreciate what other do to keep themselves so fit and toned.

Hey Mistress Zelda,

I'm actually trying to figure out my schedule because I would LOVE to engage in a wrestling session with you.  Feeling the force of your physicality against mine would be a HUGE turn on.  You have some very defined arms, shoulders and back muscles.  May I ask what you do to keep yourself in such impressive shape?  You look amazing!  It's something I admire as I work out hard almost every day and can appreciate what other do to keep themselves so fit and toned.

Thanks for the compliments! I do pilates/trx/aerials. I admire people who put effort into their bodies. To me the most impressive thing about a body is what it can do. Wrestling is obviously a great way to stay in shape and incredibly gratifying for me. I just love pinning someone down and watching them try to struggle!

Bring it on Jayman, I'm ready when you are

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mistress Zelda,

Still waiting, the longer you wait the stronger I get lol