Wrestling

Lilbitchbobby

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd sweep you at the knees to knock you down, straddle you from behind and fishhook you with one hand while kicking you in the gut with the heel of my opposite foot. Execute a rear naked hold and the next time you open your eyes you'll be in a triangle looking at my inner thigh.

That sounds like a fun time time to me : )

I would like to watch Fortress players wrestle each other. I could either be secretly watching and get caught or foolishly try to break them up only for them to turn on me.

You wouldn't stand a chance against two or more of us! You better hide really well- unless you secretly want to get caught. 

I would to go toe to toe with Mistress Dietz, Mistress Vu, and Mistress Katz. I'd probably end up on the ground while they do a victory pose on me, but I'd still love it. Does the fortress allow wrestling to be in a session?

The Fortress certainly does allow fantasy wrestling!

In fact, I have been a lifelong fan of such activities myself. My toned thighs are built for scissor holds and figure fours that will take your breath away. I've also tag teamed with Katz and she is a force to be reckoned with.

Bring it.

x

I always loved watching wrestling when i was a kid and seeing pretty valets and managers interfere and beatdown the guy. Sooooooooo hot

Bobby,

I used to love that too.  It was so awesome.   Did you watch GLOW (Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling)?  When I discovered that it all over from there!  

They made a documentary about them.

The Fortress certainly does allow fantasy wrestling!

In fact, I have been a lifelong fan of such activities myself. My toned thighs are built for scissor holds and figure fours that will take your breath away. I've also tag teamed with Katz and she is a force to be reckoned with.

Bring it.

x

Well then Mistress Von Dietz, thank you for your help, and I think I have an opponent I'd like to take on when I come down to the Fortress. 

Yup i loved hollwood and vine and palenstina and lady godiva!!!!

Oh yeah Hollywood and Vine rocked!  They had the 80's slut thing going.  It was so HOT.  

Hollywood was my absolute favorite though.

After GLOW ended Hollywood (Jeanne Basone) started to do private fetish wrestling sessions, still does and she looks amazing for her age.  

Netflix is trying to make a new fictional series based on the lives of the GLOW ladies.  

Heres a pic of Hollywood now.

post-18418-0-16318400-1488930161_thumb.jpg