Wrestling

Lilbitchbobby

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, did I miss it or did NO ONE mention the magical  and devilish combination of wrestling and tickle torture??

:=D

That would be something else. Wrestling and tickling? Having a mistress pin me down and tickle me would drive me crazy. Ive outgrown the laughing from tickling, now the sensation is like torture lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I want in! I've found pinning down subs' hands with my knees/feet while I torture them in any way I please to be particularly satisfying...

Trio de danger! This is going to be torture. Tickling and some belt whippings. Two things I dont particularly like! Have at me. I know Ill regret it but you ladies will enjoy!

Ok, did I miss it or did NO ONE mention the magical  and devilish combination of wrestling and tickle torture??  

:=D

That would be something else. Wrestling and tickling? Having a mistress pin me down and tickle me would drive me crazy. Ive outgrown the laughing from tickling, now the sensation is like torture lol.

\When I did a double session with Mistress Von Dietz and Mistress Kang  whilst man handling me realized that I was very ticklish.  Mistress Von Dietz found "The Spot" and It was all over from there.  It's something I can not stand that stems from being tickled as a little kid.  I wrote about it on another thread but I used to have a baby sitter that would hold me down and tickle me until I almost wet myself.  It was pretty torturous.  

• 2 months later...

Ack...I'm so 'tickled' that the Mistresses responded with enthusiasm to my tickle-wrestle post, that now my ache to get back to the fortress is even more intolerable!  Damn!

It's been wayy too long AND it looks like there are yet more tickle demons i have to meet.    And I miss the ones I already know so much.   Sigh.  

"Put my kid through college... have an endless multi domme tickle wrestle session...   put my kid through college..    multi domme tickle wrestling...      ... college is so over rated ! "   :=}

Ack...I'm so 'tickled' that the Mistresses responded with enthusiasm to my tickle-wrestle post, that now my ache to get back to the fortress is even more intolerable! Damn!

It's been wayy too long AND it looks like there are yet more tickle demons i have to meet. And I miss the ones I already know so much. Sigh.

"Put my kid through college... have an endless multi domme tickle wrestle session... put my kid through college.. multi domme tickle wrestling... ... college is so over rated ! " :=}

Looks like you're going to have to balance that budget, tickle torture is much too fun to deprive yourself!

Ack...I'm so 'tickled' that the Mistresses responded with enthusiasm to my tickle-wrestle post, that now my ache to get back to the fortress is even more intolerable! Damn!

It's been wayy too long AND it looks like there are yet more tickle demons i have to meet. And I miss the ones I already know so much. Sigh.

"Put my kid through college... have an endless multi domme tickle wrestle session... put my kid through college.. multi domme tickle wrestling... ... college is so over rated ! " :=}

My kind of sub. Get ready to be defeated!

Ack...I'm so 'tickled' that the Mistresses responded with enthusiasm to my tickle-wrestle post, that now my ache to get back to the fortress is even more intolerable!  Damn!

It's been wayy too long AND it looks like there are yet more tickle demons i have to meet.    And I miss the ones I already know so much.   Sigh.  

"Put my kid through college... have an endless multi domme tickle wrestle session...   put my kid through college..    multi domme tickle wrestling...      ... college is so over rated ! "   :=}

Hmmm maybe you need a nice hardcore scissor headlock ticklin' till you nearly pass out to clear your head, and then you can get back to work on that one!! ;)