Merry Christmas!!

Mistress Kang

How did you pass the holiday season guys? Are you itching to come back to the Fortress?

Dear Ms. Rey:

Between family and females my free time has been fully foregone.  You could say that I'm all "effed" up. I would love to come back to the Fortress with my young lady as soon as my butt has healed from my last S & M encounter with her.

Dannyboy

Belated Merry Christmas & A Happy/healthy New Year to all...&  to my Chinese/American friends here at the Fortress...

A  "Happy Chinese New Year"=  "Year of the Rooster"..!-

These Forums are terrific with the lsdies posting.& interesting/intelligent posts ...from many....like (to name only a few)...Dannyboy. (Very cerebral)...Lonewolf...( very "passionate"  esp, about his beloved Ms Katz....&  Tommy Germany  (Very sincere..& insightful)....& the others--I hope my posts...are interesting..to at least...a few..here..!

Thank You, Ms Jessy, for giving us subs- the very best place in NYC...& the lovleiest/sexiest/& most intelligent young Ladies !

Kindest Regards,

Adam

Belated Merry Christmas & A Happy/healthy New Year to all...&  to my Chinese/American friends here at the Fortress...

These Forums are terrific with the lsdies posting.& interesting/intelligent posts ...from many....like (to name only a few)...Dannyboy. (Very cerebral)...Lonewolf...( very "passionate"  esp, about his beloved Ms Katz....&  Tommy Germany  (Very sincere..& insightful)....& the others--I hope my posts...are interesting..to at least...a few..here..!

Thank You, Ms Jessy, for giving us subs- the very best place in NYC...& the lovleiest/sexiest/& most intelligent young Ladies !

Kindest Regards,

Adam

Not quite Chinese New Year yet, it's January 28th this year!

Kindest Regards,

Adam

oh wow.... thanks for mentioning me,

Happy New Year

Kindest Regards,

Adam

Adam:

Very cerebral??  I'll have to think about that.

Thanks much.

Dannyboy