I really love zippers and latex together. The metallic really compliments the rubber. I have a lot of latex and vinyl at home. I should post some more of it. My next latex purchase has to be lacy latex lingerie with garters. That would be so sexy! I already found a great company that does them.

Latex lace looks beautiful :-)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that tactile feeling is amazing. What is it about latex that transforms us into a unique sensual mode. I'm so excited to hear you found an amazing designer. I can't wait to see what you ordered! And you've given yourself options depending upon the session or the event. When do you expect them to arrive?

I agree, I love the way it hugs the skin turning it into a sexy shiny latex mold of your body.

Mistress Katz, i'm sure you look incredible in latex enough to bring any slave to their knees

Well, thank you.

Yes, that tactile feeling is amazing. What is it about latex that transforms us into a unique sensual mode. I'm so excited to hear you found an amazing designer. I can't wait to see what you ordered! And you've given yourself options depending upon the session or the event. When do you expect them to arrive?

The designer told me that she'll have them done in August.  She is waiting on a a shipment of metallic black latex for the dress I ordered.

Well, thank you.

The designer told me that she'll have them done in August.  She is waiting on a a shipment of metallic black latex for the dress I ordered.

Ooooh metallic black latex sounds like a sexy choice. Not sure what that looks like but if it's possible to amp up the latex effect, this could do it:)

Ooooh metallic black latex sounds like a sexy choice. Not sure what that looks like but if it's possible to amp up the latex effect, this could do it:)

Definitely!  I saw a swatch of it on the designers website and it looked amazing.  The dress is metallic black with a silver geometric design.  I can't wait my order arrives-- although it probably won't be until the end of this month.

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post.  I have an incredibly strong and driving latex/leather/pvc fetish.  My favorite articles are catsuits, pants, boots and gloves.  Black is my preferred color, I suppose because in some ways it is forbidding.  So the form fitting latex accentuating the feminine curves (including the calves), coupled with the color black creates for me the great seduction and attraction of the unattainable Goddess. 

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post.  I have an incredibly strong and driving latex/leather/pvc fetish.  My favorite articles are catsuits, pants, boots and gloves.  Black is my preferred color, I suppose because in some ways it is forbidding.  So the form fitting latex accentuating the feminine curves (including the calves), coupled with the color black creates for me the great seduction and attraction of the unattainable Goddess. 

It's amazing how latex can be crafted into so many different things!

Hello all,

Welcome to the forum!

I love black latex.  I have my own catsuit as well as a few other pieces.  Do you wear latex yourself or just worship it?

Hello all,

You find calves irresistible? First time I have heard that one actually. Legs, yes; thighs, always, but not calves! Welcome to the Fortress.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...