• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh My!  I bet you look incredible wearing that. 

Of course. ;)

Love how so many of the Mistresses have jumped into this topic. Thank you!

Would be fun to know what kind of scenes you most like to do when you wear the latex ensembles you mention.

Medical fetish play as some have said, being kidnapped by a super hero/super villian/spy, interrogation scenes, etc.  There are so many different styles, so it's very versatile. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It took almost four months to be constructed and shipped, but I now have a long sleeve neck to ankle black catsuit that I love.

Mistress Katz: After seeing the picture of you in the gallery in your latex "katzsuit", have to say it was worth the 4 months it took to be completed. Wow! You look Amazing in it (and out of it, too.) Hope to be lucky enough to see that in person.

Mistress Katz: After seeing the picture of you in the gallery in your latex "katzsuit", have to say it was worth the 4 months it took to be completed. Wow! You look Amazing in it (and out of it, too.) Hope to be lucky enough to see that in person.

Thanks!  I've been meaning to post a picture, but I always forget to snap a shot when I am wearing it.  I asked Rey to take a picture of it for me so I could post it.  And I can assure you, it looks even better in person. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Why not add a thumbnail photo to this trail? Will remind the reader what it is like to be under your thumb looking up at you in your Katzuit!

Here it is, Katz's infamous Catsuit.

post-38283-0-90517800-1497232527_thumb.jpg

I recently ordered a few other pieces, but since they are custom pieces coming from a designer in France, it will take at least a month for them to be constructed and another two-three weeks after to arrive. 

Here it is, Katz's infamous Catsuit.

attachicon.gifcatsuit.jpg

I recently ordered a few other pieces, but since they are custom pieces coming from a designer in France, it will take at least a month for them to be constructed and another two-three weeks after to arrive. 

This looks incredible! So Catwoman-esque...

Mistress Katz: You and your Katzuit are more than amazing and incredible! Understatements indeed. ... Perhaps I'll get to see in person along with the the new pieces - can't begin to imagine what they will be - for a hoped for Birthday session in late summer.

Mistress Katz: You and your Katzuit are more than amazing and incredible! Understatements indeed. ... Perhaps I'll get to see in person along with the the new pieces - can't begin to imagine what they will be - for a hoped for Birthday session in late summer.

Well, thank you.  I am sure you'd appreciate how they look up close.

• 2 weeks later...

I came across these neat pictures the other day of people wearing transparent latex bodysuits over lingerie.

sorta-blue-14.large.jpg transparent-latex-sleepsack.large.jpg vespa-gets-ready-for-a-night-out-1.large.jpg

This whole page is pretty impressive, actually:

http://reflectivedesire.com/

Love!!! The blue one is sick!!!

Mistress Rey, I like the latex pants with zippers. Anything that dds some style, some zip. Oops sorry. And unisex leggings are nice too.

And short sleeve or sleeveless shirts with zippers or buttons compliment the style. I guess I lean towards black latex, but was just checking out a blue latex shirt with stripes which was cool. Colors really open up the look.

I’ll accessorize with a collar, maybe a spiked bracelet.

Vinyl does it for me too, have black bottoms and black and red tops.

I once paired a ‘vanilla’ bowling shirt with black vinyl pants and it worked.  

But latex! It’s transforming. It amps up that feeling of sensuality.  Oozes.

My enthusiasm bubbles over….your photo shoots in the latex pants and the dragon dress are stunning.

Latex drives me to crazy things. I've even worn it myself to events. I haven't visited the Fortress in quite awhile. This thread couldn't be more motivational. Thank you. You all look amazing!

I love to wear latex out!  It's probably one of my favorite materials.  So tactile!  I ordered two dresses, a long skirt and a matching top last month from a French designer.  I am anxiously awaiting their arrival.

I love to wear latex out!  It's probably one of my favorite materials.  So tactile!  I ordered two dresses, a long skirt and a matching top last month from a French designer.  I am anxiously awaiting their arrival.

Mistress Katz, i'm sure you look incredible in latex enough to bring any slave to their knees

Yes, that tactile feeling is amazing. What is it about latex that transforms us into a unique sensual mode. I'm so excited to hear you found an amazing designer. I can't wait to see what you ordered! And you've given yourself options depending upon the session or the event. When do you expect them to arrive?

Mistress Rey, I like the latex pants with zippers. Anything that dds some style, some zip. Oops sorry. And unisex leggings are nice too.

And short sleeve or sleeveless shirts with zippers or buttons compliment the style. I guess I lean towards black latex, but was just checking out a blue latex shirt with stripes which was cool. Colors really open up the look.

I’ll accessorize with a collar, maybe a spiked bracelet.

Vinyl does it for me too, have black bottoms and black and red tops.

I once paired a ‘vanilla’ bowling shirt with black vinyl pants and it worked.  

But latex! It’s transforming. It amps up that feeling of sensuality.  Oozes.

My enthusiasm bubbles over….your photo shoots in the latex pants and the dragon dress are stunning.

I really love zippers and latex together. The metallic really compliments the rubber. I have a lot of latex and vinyl at home. I should post some more of it. My next latex purchase has to be lacy latex lingerie with garters. That would be so sexy! I already found a great company that does them. 

I really love zippers and latex together. The metallic really compliments the rubber. I have a lot of latex and vinyl at home. I should post some more of it. My next latex purchase has to be lacy latex lingerie with garters. That would be so sexy! I already found a great company that does them.

I love the idea of something so strong and rubbery being cut into a lacy, delicate design!

Latex lingerie does sound very sexy. Delicate and erotic. You'd look amazing in it. I'm with you, zippers and latex work well together. Same with vinyl.  I admit I wore out my latex both from loving and wearing it, but should've been better at caring for it. Vinyl is a bit more forgiving. All of this chat here has inspired me to shop around too. My updated calendar now shows a reminder to session and find events where such ensembles work.

Can't wait to see pics.

I'm curious and can't wait to see what the latex lingerie looks like, as I share your enthusiasm Mistress Zito in the wonder for what it looks like and how wonderful it must be!