New Asian Mistresses In Training!

Mistress Kang

I am training two new Players- Mistress Jane Li (Chinese) and Mistress Justine Shankar (Indian). They've chosen to further explore BDSM with us- aren't we lucky? :-) 

Now I ask you- are you training material?  It's OK if you're not or don't think you are.  I am looking for subs that enjoy at least one of these scene cores:

* Painful punishment with marks (temporary redness)

* Heavy leather and/or Metal restraints

* Inescapable rope bondage 

* Heavy humiliation (verbal/physical)

* Crossdressing/Sissy play

* Medical implement play

Training sessions are $260 for one hour with myself and Mistress Shankar and/or Mistress Li. Please email [email protected] and tell us which scene core(s) you'd like!  If you require a longer session, just let us know!

Thanks for your help, guys :-)  I'll throw in an extra slap because you deserve it.

I am training two new Players- Mistress Jane Li (Chinese) and Mistress Justine Shankar (Indian). They've chosen to further explore BDSM with us- aren't we lucky? :-) 

Now I ask you- are you training material?  It's OK if you're not or don't think you are.  I am looking for subs that enjoy at least one of these scene cores:

* Painful punishment with marks

* Medical implement play

Training sessions are $260 for one hour with myself and Mistress Shankar and/or Mistress Li. Please email [email protected] and tell us which scene core(s) you'd like!  If you require a longer session, just let us know!

Thanks for your help, guys :-)  I'll throw in an extra slap because you deserve it.

Dear Ms. Kang:

You are torturing me just by posting this announcement.  Another Asian Mistress? Wow! Did you know I have a thing for Indian or closely related Ladies. In 2012 I did a training session with Tran and Lahiri (Bangladeshi.)  I had a Bangla friend who was often at my place with my ex. Had the most vivid and kinky fantasies about her and hoped Lahiri would represent that lady in actual sessions. Alas she left.

As to painful punishment with marks I am healing from my last kinky encounter with "Inverse Ada" and want to be in tip-top condition for our next visit when she she shows the Mistress how she has transformed from a precious little barbie doll to a cruel bitch with paddle. LOL!!! She is already a Nipple Monster in her own right. Why do I put myself through this?

Anyway except for that I would certainly run to the Fortress to help train Ms. Shankar (Shankar? Really?), she not related to Ravi Shankar I'm sure, for painful punishment with marks.

I will contact you further, though, because there may be other activities above that would not interfere with my plans for the couples session.

Thank you so much.  The Fortress lives on!!!

Dannyboy

* Medical implement play

Dear Ms. Kang--

Yes, I would be most interested in being a training sub- :rolleyes:

The two "Core" elements...would be

1)-Heavy humiliation-Verbal/Physical-  I LUV  being humiliated/degraded/debased...in the worst possible way... :(

2-) Cross Dressing-  YES-- ;)

No medical implementation play-  other things on a "Moderate:  basis are  CBT/NT- Hot wax....whatever

DO get back--I AM most  interested...! :P -

Regards,

Adam

* Medical implement play

Dear Ms. Kang,

I would love to be there to help out as sub for

a training session... too bad, you are not offering

training sessions in Germany, yet...

Still all the best from Germany

TG

Dear Ms. Kang:

You are torturing me just by posting this announcement.  Another Asian Mistress? Wow! Did you know I have a thing for Indian or closely related Ladies. In 2012 I did a training session with Tran and Lahiri (Bangladeshi.)  I had a Bangla friend who was often at my place with my ex. Had the most vivid and kinky fantasies about her and hoped Lahiri would represent that lady in actual sessions. Alas she left.

As to painful punishment with marks I am healing from my last kinky encounter with "Inverse Ada" and want to be in tip-top condition for our next visit when she she shows the Mistress how she has transformed from a precious little barbie doll to a cruel bitch with paddle. LOL!!! She is already a Nipple Monster in her own right. Why do I put myself through this?

Anyway except for that I would certainly run to the Fortress to help train Ms. Shankar (Shankar? Really?), she not related to Ravi Shankar I'm sure, for painful punishment with marks.

I will contact you further, though, because there may be other activities above that would not interfere with my plans for the couples session.

Thank you so much.  The Fortress lives on!!!

Dannyboy

Dannyboy, I know all about you ;-)  Yes I know of your fondnesses.  See you soon!  I think you'll fall in love all over again..

Dear Ms. Kang--

Yes, I would be most interested in being a training sub- :rolleyes:

The two "Core" elements...would be

1)-Heavy humiliation-Verbal/Physical-  I LUV  being humiliated/degraded/debased...in the worst possible way... :(

2-) Cross Dressing-  YES-- ;)

No medical implementation play-  other things on a "Moderate:  basis are  CBT/NT- Hot wax....whatever

DO get back--I AM most  interested...! :P -

Regards,

Adam

Adam- You have disappointed me yet again.  At this point I'm doubtful you will ever dig yourself out of the hole in which I've left you.  Tsk! Tsk! Adam!!  I know you can do better than this which is why I'm so disappointed.  I'm beginning to think you believe that any attention is good attention so you won't be getting any more from me until I see a change.

Oh, I had a terrible crush on a younger indian woman in my class when I was pursuing a masters.

She was supersmart and rather bossy and I was besotted with her pretty quickly. Like most alpha females she had me pegged pretty quickly (no pun intended) and I was esconced in the submissive friend zone in short order.

I've had an attraction to Indian women since then but not as vanilla GFs but rather to serve as a besotted little helper!

Oh, I had a terrible crush on a younger indian woman in my class when I was pursuing a masters.

She was supersmart and rather bossy and I was besotted with her pretty quickly. Like most alpha females she had me pegged pretty quickly (no pun intended) and I was esconced in the submissive friend zone in short order.

I've had an attraction to Indian women since then but not as vanilla GFs but rather to serve as a besotted little helper!

JJB:

I didn't have a taste for Indian ladies until I sessioned with an Indian Mistress a long time ago. She is well known as Cyber and she is known internationally. It wasn't until later that I met this young lady as our waitress in an Indian restaurant. She was a Bangladeshi who bonded with myself and my significant other (and current ex.) She was also petite, pretty and a giving person. My fantasies about her frequently ran rampant but I never acted on them because it was dangerous. I did describe a vivid fantasy about her to Mina Jung and had her very much in mind when I first met Lahiri. I sessioned with other Indian Ladies on infrequent occasions but none ever equalled Cyber as a great Mistress in her own right.  The majority of my sessioning years had me almostly exclusively with white Mistresses with perhaps a rare black or latina Mistress. It took years before I ever sessioned with an Asian Mistress even though I fathered a child with a younger Japanese student while attending college at night on the G. I. Bill.

Could I possibly raise those fantasies with Ms. Shankar once she passes training? We'll see. As it stands my lady drains my energy, my portfolio, my patience and my essence. My dream come true is also my worst nightmare. 

Dannyboy

MISTRESS JESSY KANG...in your ongoing selection of new Mistress candidates to your existing staff of irresistible ultra TORTUROUS BEAUTIES of most IMPRESSIVE PERFECTION...it is sincerely hoped that their inherent sadistic proclivities and ultra dominant interactions with male submissive involvement comes close to YOUR impeccable unchallenged overall SUPERIORITY as personally experienced by me and countless others...Lonewolf

JJB:

I didn't have a taste for Indian ladies until I sessioned with an Indian Mistress a long time ago. She is well known as Cyber and she is known internationally. It wasn't until later that I met this young lady as our waitress in an Indian restaurant. She was a Bangladeshi who bonded with myself and my significant other (and current ex.) She was also petite, pretty and a giving person. My fantasies about her frequently ran rampant but I never acted on them because it was dangerous. I did describe a vivid fantasy about her to Mina Jung and had her very much in mind when I first met Lahiri. I sessioned with other Indian Ladies on infrequent occasions but none ever equalled Cyber as a great Mistress in her own right. The majority of my sessioning years had me almostly exclusively with white Mistresses with perhaps a rare black or latina Mistress. It took years before I ever sessioned with an Asian Mistress even though I fathered a child with a younger Japanese student while attending college at night on the G. I. Bill.

Could I possibly raise those fantasies with Ms. Shankar once she passes training? We'll see. As it stands my lady drains my energy, my portfolio, my patience and my essence. My dream come true is also my worst nightmare.

Dannyboy

Yes, I remember Cyber. Quite striking and intense looking.