Belt whippings

Lilbitchbobby

Dear Ms. Brinks:

I knew a number of Ladies who admit to being switched in childhood. Heard stories about deliberately finding the smallest switch available only to find out that the smaller ones hurt more.

Dannyboy

My grandma used to make us pick out our own switches and I quickly figured out that the small ones hurt more. I'd love to give a switch whipping and even let you pick it out :-)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mistress Zito, I just booked a trip to NYC for this spring and will gladly let you use a belt on me. However I'm sure I won't be the next one you use a belt on; I think you will have plenty of opportunities between now and May! Looking forward to seeing you then

Pat...

Glad to see you're coming back and hope you are in the best of health.

Dannyboy

Pat...

Glad to see you're coming back and hope you are in the best of health.

Dannyboy,

Thanks, good to hear from you. All is good so far, go for my next tests on Monday. Hope all is well with you. Headmistress Kang has reloaded quite nicely and I am planning a couple sessions to the Fortress during my visit. I'll probably pass you in the elevator lol. Take care,

Pat

Dannyboy

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to bend you over ;)

AGAIN....Ms Brinks....I ask You...

WHY..me...? :rolleyes:    What is it about me....that it seems obvious...You REALLY wanna beat my ass with a belt ? :huh:

You have asked,,,TWICE....on posts...volunteering to "Stop in"...on my session...&  beat my ass...or  have me "Bend over"..

Hhhmmm....I can only...speculate---wanna detail why...?

Adam

AGAIN....Ms Brinks....I ask You...

WHY..me...? :rolleyes: What is it about me....that it seems obvious...You REALLY wanna beat my ass with a belt ? :huh:

You have asked,,,TWICE....on posts...volunteering to "Stop in"...on my session...& beat my ass...or have me "Bend over"..

Hhhmmm....I can only...speculate---wanna detail why...?

Adam

I like that you're so eager to please, it makes the beating worthwhile!

I've fantasized about a Mistress beating me with a belt then choking with it while she fucked me from behind with her strap on.  The would be hot!

Indeed it would be!

Imagine gasping for what could be your last breath.. as you are taken from behind.. or, better yet, facing you~so she could see those tears rushing from those baby blues!

Indeed it would be!

Imagine gasping for what could be your last breath.. as you are talking from behind.. or, better yet, facing you~so I can see those tears rushing from those baby blues!

Urghhhh!  Thats the sound me trying to suppress the arousal and salacious thoughts that only you can conjure up in me, Von Dietz.  A certain part of my anatomy has become engorged.  Its like polished wood.  And you just did that with your mind and words!  Now I can't get the vision out of my head.  I'm sure it would burn off a lot of calories.

Don't chicken out on me. ;) This is going to hurt...

Ms Rey...I am ready & willing to take Your "Challenge"

My last session w Her...we were soo busy doing other things...(See my review..in the other Forum)....We FORGOT to do the belt beating !!! :(     My ass is...YOURS !!! :wacko:      Ms Li...will tell You...my ass is "Milky White"...& You can make it..Your "canvas".....&  then ...after  marking it up....admire....the  "Results..of Your handiwork "   

Adam