Effects of your fetish or lifestyle?

AromaLover21

I'd say that having a fetish hasn't affected my everyday life at all. I don't crave it or think about it 24/7, just an occasional desire to have it fulfilled. I know that this differs for others, some need to incorporate their own kinks into their daily routine to keep sane or for sexual release. I view it as a bonus besides intercourse. Intrigued to hear how other people handle it.

I'd say that having a fetish hasn't affected my everyday life at all. I don't crave it or think about it 24/7, just an occasional desire to have it fulfilled. I know that this differs for others, some need to incorporate their own kinks into their daily routine to keep sane or for sexual release. I view it as a bonus besides intercourse. Intrigued to hear how other people handle it.

What is *your* particular fetish with aromas? Isn't it possible your aroma fetish affects you in little ways you haven't noticed yet?

What is *your* particular fetish with aromas? Isn't it possible your aroma fetish affects you in little ways you haven't noticed yet?

It is possible that I may not have noticed the effects of my fetish just yet. My particular fetish is eproctophilia or better yet I am an olfactophiliac. I do love smelling a womans gas but I have realized that other odors are pleasing as well. Especially the natural scent from a womans honeypot.

It is possible that I may not have noticed the effects of my fetish just yet. My particular fetish is eproctophilia or better yet I am an olfactophiliac. I do love smelling a womans gas but I have realized that other odors are pleasing as well. Especially the natural scent from a womans honeypot.

Have you ever gone out of your way to catch a scent in a non erotic environment?

Have you expressed your fetish to your patner has it ever affected your relationship?

I like things that go beyond dungeon walls.  Little or large reminders of who is who and what is what.  Especially remote control - physical or psychological.  It's rare though.  Obviously I can be marked (avatar) so that's one thing that travels outside the dungeon.  Chastity is another, though there again actual locking sans key is fairly unusual.  Being locked is less of an issue during the professional day; more of one off-hours when combating slutty urges can be disturbingly edifying..

The "fetish" itself is a combination of things adding up to a benevolent dictator.  it's therapeutic stress release, and that has been the tone of it at FF.  I'm a midwesterner, fairly shy by nature and doing something during the day that feels like an out-of-body experience.  Stress builds until I shoot a note to Ms Emma, which I will need to do soon.  Once the door opens, the world where anything depends on my say-so is gone.  I am usually tied down within minutes (not your typical therapist that way).  It's a 2 hour oasis and much-needed.  I fantasize that she will snatch me off the street one day if I wait too long between visits.  Now that's a caring therapist, if you leave out the part where you are shackled in a cage and thoroughly violated for your tardiness.

All by way of saying the fetish dovetails pretty well with the other parts of life.  And can go further than it has.

Regarding..."Effects of your fetish or lifestyle"... for me nothing more than the extreme privilege of being with some of the best looking and most sensually interactive females of known SADISTIC PROCLIVITIES that most interminably incrementally push my stated limits to the maximum as a price to pay in their most glorious supreme CRUELEST presence. A most notable sadistic sensual array of the most endearing female dominants of SUPERIOR MALE DEBASEMENT personified awaits YOU...at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...as has been my ongoing personal experiences interminably..Lonewolf

It's been a double life with all the attendant stresses and strains. The lying and the deceit. The highs and the lows. The secrets and the compartmentalization. Currently locked into a bizarre connection with one who shares both worlds with me. Maybe learning that the worst outcome is getting what you dreamed of?

Dannyboy

AromaLover21...Re: "There is definitely something so relaxing about going to the fortress. I can understand it being therapeutic. Anytime I am feeling adventurous I send an email and I know it will be a lovely visit. It is an escape to another realm sometimes."  YOU are so overwhelmingly ABSOLUTELY CORRECT in your ongoing personal assessment of the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS as I personally know it to be after 14 exemplary sessions of most enviable predictable perfection one can ever possibly envision that endlessly invokes multiple future desires to  return and participate in again interminably as I have and will continue to do so. The most envious exemplary BDSM atmosphere...the most varied lineup of SADISTICALLY SENSUAL and BRUTALLY BEAUTIFUL FEMALES of known most TORTUROUS involvement ever envisioned in mutually agreed upon session activities...your only viable option to experience the very best interminably...Lonewolf

AromaLover21...Re: "There is definitely something so relaxing about going to the fortress. I can understand it being therapeutic. Anytime I am feeling adventurous I send an email and I know it will be a lovely visit. It is an escape to another realm sometimes."  YOU are so overwhelmingly ABSOLUTELY CORRECT in your ongoing personal assessment of the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS as I personally know it to be after 14 exemplary sessions of most enviable predictable perfection one can ever possibly envision that endlessly invokes multiple future desires to  return and participate in again interminably as I have and will continue to do so. The most envious exemplary BDSM atmosphere...the most varied lineup of SADISTICALLY SENSUAL and BRUTALLY BEAUTIFUL FEMALES of known most TORTUROUS involvement ever envisioned in mutually agreed upon session activities...your only viable option to experience the very best interminably...Lonewolf

Your posts are unequivocally profound. I enjoy seeing you express yourself in your text. Truly goes to show how much the fortress means to you as well as your experience in sessions.

Oh? Do tell

It would be my pleasure. I write them out to use them as guidelines to use in sessions. I have an older thread where it was originally posted here along with several other fantasies as well.

It would be this one: 

This fantasy of mine places me as a heavy weight wrestler. With renowned fame for my technique and aggression I have never lost and hold size as the only respectable quality around, going so far as to ridicule others for not being as strong or large. With this I hold a contest to pick a lucky contestant to have private match with me. Being so sure of myself I pick the contestant and it turns out to be a woman. As she enters I announce that I won't take her seriously, a statement I'll come to regret soon.

She approaches and introduces herself and I respectfully oblige. However after introductions I say again that I won't take this seriously as I am much bigger and wouldn't want to hurt a girl. She smiles as she assumes her stance. I take note and let her make the first move and instantly I am swept and grounded. She quickly puts me in a triangle choke-hold and I laugh, not realizing the predicament I'm in. I attempt feebly to escape overestimating my might and realize far too late that I am trapped. she quickly transitions to scissor choke trapping me between her thighs putting me as close to her ass as possible. If it weren't for my struggles for air the view would be heavenly. She chastises me for my disrespect and demands I kiss her ass. Mashing my head with her thighs I adamantly defy her demands as she tightens her hold. I use all my strength trying to break her hold as I feel myself becoming lightheaded. In all of my life Id never had to submit and as she squeezes as hard as she could I feel my eyes bulge and I tap.

I begin kissing her ass as I am admonished. She squeezes as she laughs telling me that she has snuck a camera in to show the world my defeat and humiliation. I can only beg for her to not release such footage as it would end my reign. She squeezes me harder and continues to laugh at me. She tells me to worship her and relinquish my title to her. I scoff and she squeezes with such strength completely cutting my air off. I tap again and apologize. She loosens her hold and leaves me laying on the floor attempting to gather my wits. She kicks me a few times before telling me to kneel before her. As I kneel she places a collar with leash around my neck as I am now her slave. My humiliation the world is now solidified.

As she parades me around the room making me crawl on all fours she kicks and slaps me. I cannot believe I went from king of the ring to nothing but a dog. She pulls me along and orders me to massage her as she lays before me. As a reward for my massage she commands me to worship her ass as she makes me lay between her legs. She pulls the leash so I am given just enough room to breathe as I kiss her cheeks. I acknowledge her as my master  much to my dismay. However my reward would soon turn sour as she pulled the leash to force my nose against her her rosebud. As I laid behind her sniffing she released her wind up my nose. She continued farting making sure to cement her place in my mind as the one who broke and owns me. Embedding her scent on my face so I never forget my defeat and humiliation.

You have my attention and applause good sir, that's a damn good scene. I'd love to do it one day, with only adding some of my favorite 'signature' moves!

Thank you, glad I could catch your attention ;)! Id love if you could take a peek at my old thread as well. I come up with fantasies every now and then. Sometimes with a certain mistress in mind. Signature moves? Id love to see what you can do. I did some wrestling in highschool. But Id love to be pinned in a facesit and farted on.