Foot worship(smelly feet)

dm1959

For all you hardcore stinky feet enthusiasts....When I lived in Florida I worked in a tea shop and you had to wear closed toe shoes so I wore these little canvas slip-ons with no socks. I've never experienced such a stink on my feet before those shoes. Like Ree said, I'm sure it's the combination of no socks and poor ventilation AND me being on my feet in them for hours and hours every day. When I would get home, the first thing I would have to do was draw a foot bath and I used a tea tree oil foot soak. After soaking them for about 10-15 minutes, I would rinse them off and then wash them with my regular bar soap....and they would still stink!!! :blink: Eventually it would fade through the night as they aired out, but man it was intense.

Where were all you stinky foot lovers then??? If I knew you then, I would have rubbed my lil stinkers all over your face until it smelled like my feet. Then I'd let you try to lick the stink off. I wonder if that would work. Perhaps there is a special enzyme in saliva that can kill foot odor? Experiment time.... :)

For all you hardcore stinky feet enthusiasts....When I lived in Florida I worked in a tea shop and you had to wear closed toe shoes so I wore these little canvas slip-ons with no socks. I've never experienced such a stink on my feet before those shoes. Like Ree said, I'm sure it's the combination of no socks and poor ventilation AND me being on my feet in them for hours and hours every day. When I would get home, the first thing I would have to do was draw a foot bath and I used a tea tree oil foot soak. After soaking them for about 10-15 minutes, I would rinse them off and then wash them with my regular bar soap....and they would still stink!!! :blink: Eventually it would fade through the night as they aired out, but man it was intense.

Where were all you stinky foot lovers then??? If I knew you then, I would have rubbed my lil stinkers all over your face until it smelled like my feet. Then I'd let you try to lick the stink off. I wonder if that would work. Perhaps there is a special enzyme in saliva that can kill foot odor? Experiment time.... :)

I wish that I could' have been there to lick and suck them clean for you Mistress! Sounds exactly like the type of feet that I love to worship :). I would've kept your feet clean and smelling sweet. I would've also drawn your baths and washed your feet for you. I've told some of the Mistresses that I'll be there in late summer when it's nice and hot. I hope to have a multi-Mistress session and would love for you to join! Would love for all who join to bring your stinkiest feet to stand on my face and have me suck, lick and kiss them clean. I hope that you'll have some sock-lint for me. :)

For all you hardcore stinky feet enthusiasts....When I lived in Florida I worked in a tea shop and you had to wear closed toe shoes so I wore these little canvas slip-ons with no socks. I've never experienced such a stink on my feet before those shoes. Like Ree said, I'm sure it's the combination of no socks and poor ventilation AND me being on my feet in them for hours and hours every day. When I would get home, the first thing I would have to do was draw a foot bath and I used a tea tree oil foot soak. After soaking them for about 10-15 minutes, I would rinse them off and then wash them with my regular bar soap....and they would still stink!!! blink.gif Eventually it would fade through the night as they aired out, but man it was intense.

Where were all you stinky foot lovers then??? If I knew you then, I would have rubbed my lil stinkers all over your face until it smelled like my feet. Then I'd let you try to lick the stink off. I wonder if that would work. Perhaps there is a special enzyme in saliva that can kill foot odor? Experiment time.... smile.gif

Luckily I have no sense of smell.

Sounds like you've described me to a "T" Mistress :). I love to do the more undesirable things I guess. I think it shows a much higher degree of devotion to the Mistress that I'm serving...though, that's debatable as I'm sure all slaves and Mistresses have their own idea of what shows great devotion. A pain slut would certainly disagree, but the way I see it, bruises heal and pain fades, but a slave will never forget the taste of his Mistresses essence. As for farts?? I LOVE them too :lol: I try not to waste them by inhaling deeply with nostrils or by sucking the air into my mouth. I love it more-so, because Mistresses get a good laugh out it. Everything that comes forth from my Mistresses body is divine. :)

Hahahahahaha! Seeing someone suck up my farts like a little fart vaccuum would definitely give me the giggles!!

I wish that I could' have been there to lick and suck them clean for you Mistress! Sounds exactly like the type of feet that I love to worship :). I would've kept your feet clean and smelling sweet. I would've also drawn your baths and washed your feet for you. I've told some of the Mistresses that I'll be there in late summer when it's nice and hot. I hope to have a multi-Mistress session and would love for you to join! Would love for all who join to bring your stinkiest feet to stand on my face and have me suck, lick and kiss them clean. I hope that you'll have some sock-lint for me. :)

Yes, you better give us plenty of notice so we can test your so-called love of our beautiful perfumes!

• 3 months later...

i wish i was there too.....i would have love to feel your lil stinkers all over my face untill it smelled like your feet....and then finally kiss them and licked them clean....i hope you didn't get ready of your little canvas slip-ons so you can use them before our upcoming session in september.....i already started the countdown...a dreamy session with you and Mistress Ree.....

• 10 months later...

What a wonderful privilege - to lick Mistress Jung's beautiful feet clean - those shoes would be worth a lot of money now - a valuable collector's item.

• 2 weeks later...

Stink loving..... Feet, farts, brown shower....now that's my type of session! Who can dish it out?

You mean who can "squeeze it out"? LOL!!

I'm envisioning a play date with you, me and Mistress Lily Choi.

I'll bring the perfume, she'll bring your dinner and for dessert? Our stinky toe jam!

You mean who can "squeeze it out"? LOL!!

I'm envisioning a play date with you, me and Mistress Lily Choi.

I'll bring the perfume, she'll bring your dinner and for dessert? Our stinky toe jam!

Normally foul odors make me lose my appetite, so I definitely give Ou812 credit for developing quite a hunger under such smelly circumstances.

• 2 weeks later...

Normally foul odors make me lose my appetite, so I definitely give Ou812 credit for developing quite a hunger under such smelly circumstances.

One more thought....this session probably wouldn't be appetizer, dinner and then dessert. I imagine appetizer, dessert, and then dinner. Usually once dinner is served, dessert is passed up on because they are too full. I hate to miss dessert!

• 11 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2023 at 10:15 AM, Dannyboy said:

I enjoy when topics are revived and revisited after years have passed. I once found "orphan posts" (those with zero responses) and adopted them.

Dannyboy.

You found a good one here!  It not only features posts from Mistress Ree (!!) but she's suggesting a multi-session with a Mistress I'd never even heard of!  Just makes you realize what a great kinky history the Fortress has.