Super Bowl Sunday...

tommygermany

Ok, so I will start this topic...

who should win and why?

Sure, you have to say it is fair that both season-starting 13-0 teams are playing the Super Bowl...

still with the Saints beating the teams with my sympathy in the Playoffs... - the Cardinals with Kurt Warner and the Vikings with Brett Favre

(yes, I stuck with the Veterans and think both would have deserved a final Super Bowl appearance and even a Super Bowl Ring

since I think it was exciting how they played in their ages of 40 [Favre] respectively 38 [Warner]) - ...

I am not sure if I should want the Saints to win the Super Bowl, so that my teams lost against the best....

or if I should stay with Payton Manning and the Colts and hope they pay the Saints back for beating the Cards and Vikes....

Does any of the Mistresses have an opinion to this, or is there no interest in Football at all....

Last word...with Warner being retired, I hope Favre will play at least one more season, because he had the best numbers of his career...

Ok, so I will start this topic...

who should win and why?

Sure, you have to say it is fair that both season-starting 13-0 teams are playing the Super Bowl...

still with the Saints beating the teams with my sympathy in the Playoffs... - the Cardinals with Kurt Warner and the Vikings with Brett Favre

(yes, I stuck with the Veterans and think both would have deserved a final Super Bowl appearance and even a Super Bowl Ring

since I think it was exciting how they played in their ages of 40 [Favre] respectively 38 [Warner]) - ...

I am not sure if I should want the Saints to win the Super Bowl, so that my teams lost against the best....

or if I should stay with Payton Manning and the Colts and hope they pay the Saints back for beating the Cards and Vikes....

Does any of the Mistresses have an opinion to this, or is there no interest in Football at all....

Last word...with Warner being retired, I hope Favre will play at least one more season, because he had the best numbers of his career...

I picked the Saints on Friday and I'm suffering with under 2 minutes to go to see if they can hang on. 14 points can disappear.

Dannyboy

Oh yeah, is that big game thing on today? I'll probably watch a bit as soon as my baking's done. I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies and just finishing up double fudge brownies right now. No better way to spend a Sunday than baking away :D

oh *mouthisdripping* wish I had those cookies and brownies for the big one....

I just had coffee, though, to keep awake.... it got past 4 a.m. here in Germany before the game was over...

I am not baking anymore... if you're your only customer you put on weight like nothing....

I had to learn this the hard way when I first moved into my own apartment....

I owe a debt of graditude to NFL football as I have financed several trips to the Fortress with fantasy football winnings.

I must say, it was strangely cathartic bumping clubs with my Neanderthal cousins, arguing Sean Payton's decision to go for it on 4th and goal or to on-side kick to begin the 2nd half. LOL Once a year is enough!

d/leatherwings

well, the Saints did it ...

still not sure, if I like it or not...

I have been a Saints fan for quite some time now. I have made a few trips to New Orleans to see them play. Since coming into the league they had never even been able to make a single Super Bowl appearance, so for them to finally get there this year was really something special and gave me such a good feeling. Then to see them actually win the game, was absolutely fantastic. I was beginning to have my doubts if I would ever see this happen. I only wish now that I could have been celebrating on Bourbon Street Sunday night after their victory. It actually looked like Mardi Gras had started early.