Crushes on Mistresses

Hey (whoever),

So this is probably one of the most pathetic posts ever. But do any of the devotees have issues with developing an emotional crush on one of their mistresses?

I realize this is the most ridiculous, strangest things ever, but I literally cannot get one of the mistresses out of my mind and I think one of those reasons was because of how amazingly safe and comfortable I felt (which I did not expect).

At the end of it, there was a period of just talking, person to person, and I realize that I'm a customer ultimately and that everything is done between consenting adults on a different level, but I found and find myself wishing I could talk more (thus the dinner/domination option). The fact too that I basically presented up front an aspect of myself with barely anyone else (i.e. kinky desires) and felt accepted is a factor.

Sorry for the rambling, just was curious how others fared mentally after their sessions. For the mistresses, have you ever dealt with the unfortunate circumstance of being the target of someone's affection (if that's an ok question to ask)?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunate? No, how can one's affection be unfortunate? :)  Just expect tough love in return with a dominatrix! 

Good response...Ms Rey. !-

As everyone here..by now..knows...(Inc  Ms Fang )...I have an incredible "crush"  on Her ! :wub:

I really don;t know how She feels about it....but, You are correct- It is  "affection"..! And, Yes..I do expect  "Tough love" ! :(

Adam

Hey (whoever),

So this is probably one of the most pathetic posts ever. But do any of the devotees have issues with developing an emotional crush on one of their mistresses?

I realize this is the most ridiculous, strangest things ever, but I literally cannot get one of the mistresses out of my mind and I think one of those reasons was because of how amazingly safe and comfortable I felt (which I did not expect).

At the end of it, there was a period of just talking, person to person, and I realize that I'm a customer ultimately and that everything is done between consenting adults on a different level, but I found and find myself wishing I could talk more (thus the dinner/domination option). The fact too that I basically presented up front an aspect of myself with barely anyone else (i.e. kinky desires) and felt accepted is a factor.

Sorry for the rambling, just was curious how others fared mentally after their sessions. For the mistresses, have you ever dealt with the unfortunate circumstance of being the target of someone's affection (if that's an ok question to ask)?

I think it can hard to not develop some type of feelings especially the more time you spend with that person. The time you spend with your Mistress can be very intimate. Usually after I play I can not get the Mistresses out of my head for a few days. Plus the Fortress has some of the most beautiful women you would ever meet, every one of them looks like a goddess. Your right at the end of a day it is a business arrangement, but when there is a connection between the Mistress and Sub it takes the scene to a new level. The Mistress will never feel the way towards you as you feel about her. I've had a relationship with a Mistress when there was more communication between us, and most of the time it was her contacting me. It is nice to be able to talk to the Mistress as a person, just talk about life and each other.

Hey Giototti, 

I think it's a pretty common experience, and one to be expected, for all the reasons you shared—plus the fact that Jessy Kang has extremely good taste :) The Fortress seems only to attract thoughtful, creative, playful women who are also gorgeous and earnestly dominant. What's not to love? When done right, bdsm is an extremely intimate encounter/relationship, and maybe even more intensely so if it's not part of your personality you share with many people outside session.

I've had crushes on several mistresses, and I often find myself tossing and turning late at night enveloped in fantasy. For me it mostly adds to the fun, even when it's agonizing. After all, part of the reason I come to the Fortress is for sensational and sensorial agony. I would guess that, over the course of a life, most of us experience different kinds of unrequited or unsatisfied feelings and desires now and then, whether physical, emotional, or whatever the case may be. Session offers a unique space where that kind of feeling can be held and explored. In effect, you're off the hook. You know the limits of the relationship, so you get to experience the nuances of that unfulfilled desire in all its tenseness and intensity, in all its agony, all its yearning. In the Fortress I've learned, for example, that there are some shades of fear that contain trust and comfort; some shades of devotion that contain anger; some shades of desire that contain revulsion. The heightened and yet contained space of session—especially in the Fortress, the space and experience of which are so well designed—allows us to explore so much of the emotional landscape. 

It's true, of course, that you are a client, and that is an important aspect of the relationship, but that doesn't mean it isn't a relationship. Most relationships have limits and boundaries, but we often neglect to set them clearly in intimate relationships (friendship, romance, sex partners, etc). The way I see it, at least, the Fortress, partly in its limits & boundaries, gives us a chance to savor things we might otherwise not be able to savor, even unfulfilled desire.

That's just my experience, of course! And FWIW I didn't find your post strange or ridiculous in the least :) 

Cherish the feelings; they're rare enough in this world. And realize, too that there are some lines the Mistress just do not cross, and those lines make it forbidden, and even more tempting.

"A Man's reach should exceed his grasp or what's a heaven for" 

It's a tough road. Just realize that "this" is this even though everything is geared to make you believe it's "that". Even knowing this is this isn't enough sometimes for your emotions to get fucked up. This is this and would never in a million years be that, but if it did turn into that, it would eventually have a very fucked up outcome, so feel lucky it isn't that and see the situation clearly, like this post :)

I've had crushes on submissives, it makes sessioning a skosh more exciting. To steal your line- I've targeted my affections (of this variety) towards many submissives :-) 

Mistress Kang,

Well, You admitted it--  Maybe it's not a ..."crush"...but You have SOME  "unique"  feelings towards me...!

Are You aware of it...?? ;)

And...on a bit of a sidelight.....Ms Brinks...has posted  TWICE....that  She wants to beat my ass  ! Sooo...this  "Begs the question" to Ms Brinks..."WHAT is it about me."....my personality....etc--that makes You sooo  anxious to "Stop in".....in one of my sessions..& beat my ass....?   :blink:

Maybe..IF  I knew  why....I;d give You an answer,,.....!

Adam

Mistress Kang,

Well, You admitted it--  Maybe it's not a ..."crush"...but You have SOME  "unique"  feelings towards me...!

And...on a bit of a sidelight.....Ms Brinks...has posted  TWICE....that  She wants to beat my ass  ! Sooo...this  "Begs the question" to Ms Brinks..."WHAT is it about me."....my personality....etc--that makes You sooo  anxious to "Stop in".....in one of my sessions..& beat my ass....?   :blink:

Maybe..IF  I knew  why....I;d give You an answer,,.....!

Adam

I'm aware of my feelings towards you and it's not unique or a crush. You come off as a SAM but I doubt you can handle my sadism.

Look at me, predicting your moves.

https://www.squidge.org/novad/Primer/Definitions.html

Gioto.........

Not an uncommon question and not an unfamiliar state of mind for most clients.

The Mistress/client relationship is a very intimate relationship. Mistresses are human beings and they are subject to the same feelings as clients. Many clients have crushes on their Mistresses and sometimes these feelings can be intense.

If you are wondering about the likelihood of a connection or a relationship outside the dungeon between Mistress/client I doubt that there are any "official" statistics but my impressions are that while it is not impossible it is extremely unlikely. People hit the lotteries and people get struck by lightning and sometimes ones wildest dreams come true. 

Just accept and understand your own feelings but keep in your mind that fantasies at that level are usually unattainable.

Dannyboy

Hi Giototti3939...I think crushes and sensual desires to be with a beautiful female are quite similar...for I have had the extremely delightful experience to have served MISTRESS KATZ eleven times in the last 15 months...driven by sheer lust to be in close proximity of her extreme sensual allurement and most torturous beauty...as well as enjoy our spontaneous zany moments of conversation and laughter. However I have had a similar most endearing session with her ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS BOSS...MISTRESS JESSY KANG...my ongoing BIRTHDAY BASHING GODDESS...as well as 3 encounters of servitude with MISTRESS REY...ALL extremely delightful BDSM PLAYMATES...eliciting endless desire in me...most emphatically CRUSHES of the interactive moments I share with them...Lonewolf

Hey (whoever),

I think it would be difficult to not crush on a beautiful Mistress in a setting as intimate as a session. It's a normal, human response, I wouldn't call it "unfortunate".

Mistress Kang,

Well, You admitted it-- Maybe it's not a ..."crush"...but You have SOME "unique" feelings towards me...!

And...on a bit of a sidelight.....Ms Brinks...has posted TWICE....that She wants to beat my ass ! Sooo...this "Begs the question" to Ms Brinks..."WHAT is it about me."....my personality....etc--that makes You sooo anxious to "Stop in".....in one of my sessions..& beat my ass....? :blink:

Maybe..IF I knew why....I;d give You an answer,,.....!

Adam

You're a little eager beaver, Adam!

A crush is only natural when you are sharing something this personal. To me it's a great sign of the comfort level you have with that person. I welcome it which makes for a better session. Mistress Katz and Mistress Zito are my two big crushes. They are wonderful in scene as well as in the time afterwards. 

Steven

Hey (whoever),

Giototti,

lol...if you read my reviews from sessions, you'd probably find out,

that every fortress mistress, I was allowed to meet n session with,

in the end had me have a crush on her...

especially as almot every one at one point somehow seduced me to get

a wish and a limit pushed further...

and Headmistress Jessy totally hooked me, once she took over my sessions :)

I've had crushes on submissives, it makes sessioning a skosh more exciting. To steal your line- I've targeted my affections (of this variety) towards many submissives :-)

Dear Ms. Kang,

it would be such an honour, if that included me

as well at some point...

you are strictly adorable,

Hugs

NGJ

Hi 1617...We guys tend to be VERY CRUSH PRONE due to the simple fact that the male animal is visually oriented and most emphatically aroused in the presence of exemplary sensual beautiful women...known to be quite numerous at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS in my experiences observed. Your stated duo of BIG CRUSHES are familiar to me...namely my ongoing perennial Goddess MISTRESS KATZ...and her adorably brutal college MISTRESS ZITO who I was fortunate to meet and endure...Lonewolf 

I don't visit the Fortress more often is because I would totally develop crush(es) on some of the Mistresses.  I already have a "Semi" crush on one the Mistrese's (Von Dietz!).  And there are two in particular that I'm scared to death to play with because I fear that I would develop an unbelievable crush.  Why is it that we develop crushes on women that crush us?