Dommes- Your "Epiphany"...! When Was It..?

Adam-Dunn

Dear  FF  Dommes,

At what age did You have Your "Epiphany"....that You would enjoy..beating/abusing/humiliating guys ? :huh:

Do You recall a  certain time...when it really "registered"  that You would like doing it....professionally...?   Were  You....in High School..?   10th grade....Jr year...maybe Sr.  Year..or college...?

When did that...."I'm gonna give it a try"...come upon You...? ;)

Really am curious....&  I know...other guys are as well...

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

MISTRESS KATZ...my most SENSUAL BRUTALLY BEAUTIFUL "KATZ meOW...OW...OW"...Your innate SADISTIC INSTINCTS are so ingrained in your overall PERSONA and most TORTUROUS PAINFUL PERFECTIONS that are endlessly perpetuated to the maximum regarding extreme male debasement and humiliations that are most persuasive proof of your personal EXTREME DOMME PROCLIVITIES unleashed...that have endlessly perpetuated your utmost desirability to govern most persuasively at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...Lonewolf and his most contemptuous LUSTFULLY FIERCE SADISTIC SOPHIA!!!

MISTRESS KATZ...my most SENSUAL BRUTALLY BEAUTIFUL "KATZ meOW...OW...OW"...Your innate SADISTIC INSTINCTS are so ingrained in your overall PERSONA and most TORTUROUS PAINFUL PERFECTIONS that are endlessly perpetuated to the maximum regarding extreme male debasement and humiliations that are most persuasive proof of your personal EXTREME DOMME PROCLIVITIES unleashed...that have endlessly perpetuated your utmost desirability to govern most persuasively at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...Lonewolf and his most contemptuous LUSTFULLY FIERCE SADISTIC SOPHIA!!!

Hi Lonewolf-

I find your posts about your adoration..&  worship..of your beloved Ms Katz  (meOW...OW OW...)....to be very interesting..& intense..&  I admire..your loyalty...to Her  !... :)

I HOPE to serve Her,,...& be Punished by Her--very soon..(I can see Her amazing...beauty...& have heard of Her sadism )

Just that  I am soo  curious---WHAT things do YOU  do,,,with Ms Katz,,in session..? :rolleyes:

Is here only corporal..?  Or..just sensual....?

I'd really LUV to read...more details---!

Thanks again...Lonewolf...& keep posting-- B)

Adam 

Hi Adam-Dunn...where do I hopefully start to portray my endless most TORTUROUS ADDICTION to my STRIKINGLY GORGEOUS "KATZ  meOW...OW...OW" of most impending RUTHLESS ALLUREMENT and most contemptible SADISTIC PROCLIVITIES ever conceivable in a female. As mentioned before she is most engaging with her most obvious entrapping sensually sadistic charms of endless male torment flagrantly abused as she knows only too well the extreme depths of our endless preoccupation with the female physical entirety and our extreme vulnerability to endure her worst INSATIABLE CRUELTIES as befits her ever changing moods of female abusive ruthless supremacy personified to the fullest extent imaginable. Her ingrained sadistic inclinations are most variable as her ever changing moods of male containment are impressively persuasive and ruthlessly unpredictable as she monitors your acceptance and capacity to endure what awaits you in her CRUELEST PRESENCE of extremism if you so desire it. I for one solely desire the extremism of her ultra SENSUAL TORTUROUS INTERACTIONS and restrict the extremes of her full unyielding potential as my advancing age permits. In session she ruthlessly ties me down leaving only one hand free to hopefully caress her most alluring CREAMY THIGHS and breathtaking adorable BUTT of endless erotic sensuality as she ritualistically hand slaps me and tickle torments to extremes I have not previously endured before as befits her ever changing moods of MALE BRUTAL SUPPRESSION personified...Adam her most enviable TORTUROUS perfection of mutually agreed upon session sadistic involvement will impress YOU...as her awesome beauty entraps YOU in her most alluring endless SENSUALITY...Lonewolf   

WOW!  What a great question!  I so hope other Mistresses share.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 

Dear Mistress Sophia Katz, "Asterix and Cleopatra" is actually pretty hot.

How old were you, please?

And, in "the delighting at how everyone both feared and revered Cleopatra", did those delightings take on darker or sexual feelings and thoughts. I'd love to know what you felt and understood at the time, and what realizations grew.  

Many thanks, 

L

Started trying to tie myself up by the time I was 5 or 6.  Nothing sexually precocious about it.  But clearly I had fetishized the idea of immobility and vulnerability.  Coercion was added to it later.  But in my earliest memory of it, it was devoid of any darker thought (dominance, discipline, etc.)  There was something strangely benevolent about it.  And no matter what happens to me in a dungeon, when it is good, it continues to register as strangely benevolent.  Even if I can't sit down on the train on the way home.....

I prefer to share this very personal experience when I'm asked in person.

What about you, Adam-Dunn?  When did you discover that you were meant to be a ragdoll mitten to be abused?

Dear Ms. Kang:

Having myself shared personal experiences in privacy and in person I have a good understanding of your preference.

Sometimes subtlety suits you well, other times your rapier wit holds sway.

Dannyboy