Face Slapping & Spitting !

Adam-Dunn

Just curious about how many subs luv having a beautiful young FF  Domme, spitting & slapping you in the face... :(

I find it kind of a "challenge"  taking a nice slap across the face...& getting spit in the face...(esp more than one Domme )- :unsure:

I like when my face is wet, like a "glazed Donut"  by the spittle...of 2 or 3 lovely Dommes, each trying to outdo the other ...!

Just curious to any subs...can You give any "reviews"...on which Dommes have slapped and/or spit on You..?  Which does it the hardest..?

I can tell you, Ms Fang packs a nasty  wallop.& the innocent looking Ms Li-slaps with gusto  :o

Regarding,,,spitting....Ms Li....REALLY seemed to enjoy it....& had Her sweet spittle,,,dripping down my face...!- :(

Have not these...these other two..but,...just by my "gut feeling"...I'll bet Ms Katz...& Ms Rey, can really bring some tears with really hard slaps...! :blink:         (And...Ms Zelda looks like She may give a good slap)

Adam

I might have been spit on only once or twice. Not on my list of things I like to do on a Sunday afternoon.

I have been slapped a bit more frequently but, again, it is not a preferred activity for me.

I could't really comment therefore about any Fortress Mistress on this subject.

Slapping always raises questions of marks or bruises on the face.

Dannyboy

Mistress Koi used to put her hand over my mouth tightly, telling me to look her in the eyes while she did it, and then she'd give me one good hard slap the moment she let me start catching my breath. She would watch carefully to make sure I maintained eye contact and composure. When I disappointed her she would slap me again a few times, but when my composure pleased her she would smile and very simply say, "Good." Little in this world could make me feel prouder :)

Before FF, I had never spit on or slapped someone across the face before. I remember how foreign and rude it felt to do it the first times. How spitting is a bit of an art in itself. Now it comes naturally and it feels very exhilarating to break social conventions of decorum. I like slapping more than spitting- because it's not only humiliating, it also grabs your attention.

Before FF, I had never spit on or slapped someone across the face before. I remember how foreign and rude it felt to do it the first times. How spitting is a bit of an art in itself. Now it comes naturally and it feels very exhilarating to break social conventions of decorum. I like slapping more than spitting- because it's not only humiliating, it also grabs your attention.

Ms Rey--

You are..........................MY kinda Domme !   :wacko2:    Why haven;t we...."played"  yet..?   ..."Played"..??   Sounds like..it's gonna hurt... ! :sad2: -

Adam

Ooh that's interesting, I've never found it humiliating to be slapped. I wish I could've seen you slap someone back when you were still reticent, so I could compare the form, the body language, the look in your eyes with the way it is now :) 

I had only a few sessions years ago where spitting was involved. 

One was at a long defunct dungeon in the West 20s (Punishment Square) with a Mistress Debra White (as best as I recall)  - a statuesque brunette with a page boy haircut and piercing green eyes.

The receptionist joined us for a large part of the session as she was apparently exploring moving from the desk to the dungeon.  She was a petite redhead  and very 'girl next door'.  A good part of that session, between scoldings, was them alternating spitting into my mouth, ashing their cigarettes in my mouth and blowing smoke in my face.  I was strapped into a wooden chair sitting on the business side of one of those plastic chair mats you put on a carpet under an office chair.  They would grab my chin and turn my head for ease of spitting, ashing and blowing.

For me the spitting was a similar feeling to consuming a GS.  Consuming something of them .  Incidentally, ran into the Receptionist at a vanilla gathering a few months later!

Another notable spitting experience was with a Domina Gael. A very imposing and mercurial domme and Spaniard. .

She had me over one of those spanking horses which she had moved close to the door of her dungeon. She opened the door more than a bit and I could hear the workings of the elevator that opened to the small hallway with doors to the 2 lofts. I had heard a dog barking and a woman speaking when I got off the elevator so it was definitely occupied by residential tenants.

She could see I was anxious about the open door and said 'oh don't worry, my neighbor is very cool about what I do. There's no reason to be embarassed. Well, for Me, certainly'. She then spent a long time spitting in my face until I looked like a bukakke slave. It was a different feeling than being a spittoon. Definitely felt low and used

I like throwing in a face slap every once in a while, not hard enough to mark but just enough to stun and shock. The look on a slapped face is priceless.

Establishing the possibility or likelihood of face slaps early in a session is a good precedent. In my first session with Mistress Ree, she gave me two face slaps early on that stunned me, and even though I didn't get any more, I flinched every time she moved her hand.

I had a sub recently request that I "slap them as hard as I can" across the face, I did not disappoint and it gave me a great feeling (as most corporal play does). Something about face slapping is so commanding and intimate

I would like to feel the sting of your hardest slaps. The ones you have given me already do get my blood pumping. Can only imagine your hardest.