Human Pony

Dear Ms. Brinks:

I have been aware of this branch of the scene. Never participated, never interested.

Your words have images of Sheryl Crow floating in my head to the tune of "Strong Enough."  I certainly, at my age and state of infirmity, am not strong enough to be your pony. Years ago, one of my most cherished memories, The Headmistress, Vu and I walked from the West Village to Chinatown.  While walking on Mercer Street I carried Vu piggyback for several blocks.  This was not an aspect of domination but more the frivolous way we played when in public.

I'm sure some of the younger and more robust subs would be happy to carry you on their backs. Whether the hoofs, pony mask, saddle and stirrups would be involved I don't know.

Dannyboy

My most significant and memorable experience with pony play was Halloween 2004 when Nikki Park and I took a special sub to a fetish party. She went as Little Red Riding Hood and I the corrupted cowgirl with her obedient man-horse. I loaded my two sided holster with a dildo on each side (one even had a metal handle for an easy draw), and Blow Pops in the bandolier around my waist for deserving party-goers :-)

My Little Pony (1).JPG

My Little Pony (2).JPG

I'll dig up some better pics of my pony if you're interested...

My most significant and memorable experience with pony play was Halloween 2004 when Nikki Park and I took a special sub to a fetish party. She went as Little Red Riding Hood and I the corrupted cowgirl with her obedient man-horse. I loaded my two sided holster with a dildo on each side (one even had a metal handle for an easy draw), and Blow Pops in the bandolier around my waist for deserving party-goers :-)

attachicon.gifMy Little Pony (1).JPG

attachicon.gifMy Little Pony (2).JPG

Spurs?

This is amazing!!! You even had candy treats?? This has everything.. omg I am so inspired..

I saw this and I want it! Are you strong enough to be my pony or will you wimp out? I like long walks on the beach..

Brinks~your legs are sooo long I would just absolutely LOVE to see our subs attempt to break themselves, to accommodate all that would be necessary for your perfect Goddess Horsie Ride!! I say~giddy up lezzz goooo pony boys!!!

My Little Pony (1).JPG

My Little Pony (2).JPG

I want it!! Lol he looks like a great pony!

Brinks~your legs are sooo long I would just absolutely LOVE to see our subs attempt to break themselves, to accommodate all that would be necessary for your perfect Goddess Horsie Ride!! I say~giddy up lezzz goooo pony boys!!!

There have been a few attempts, all unsuccessful, but I think eventually I'll find a sub good enough to be a worthy pony.

Oh my god, these are amazing! Haha... the holster is my favorite part, I think.

OMG! i love these pics jessy! the dildo holsters are an amazing touch lmao!

• 2 weeks later...

I remember there was this cat named Danny The Wonder Pony used to frequent the Vault etc back in the day---couple gals told me he gave one hell of a climactic ride! Wonder whatever became of him? Lol

betty....

Danny???? Hmmmmm!!! To quote Shaggy: "It Wasn't Me."

Dannyboy