Combining Pet Peeves and Fetishes

Is that even possible??

I dislike eating fresh fruit cut by someone other than me. The thought of fresh, clean fruit coming in contact with someone else's bare hands and unknown surfaces skeeves me out. But I DO like being served. So I'd like to try, at least once, having my slave wear a pair of food service gloves serve me fresh cut fruit. Maybe a mango- least amount of direct fruit touching there LOL

Maybe there's more of a connection to pet peeves and fetishes than I'm aware of. Can anyone add to this? Are there any fetishes of yours that stem from pet peeves? Would you ever consider combining a pet peeve with your fetish play? If so, what would they be?

Dear Ms. Kang:

I have, among many other peeves, punctuality issues. When someone is late for an appointment or a date it upsets me immensely. Perhaps that can be a pet peeve. It would be very difficult to incorporate that into a session if my Mistress was late unless I wanted her to be intentionally late and then get punished for getting upset with her. Our session years ago with "Tiny Dancer" afforded me the opportunity to give her a fairly strict spanking. She was awful where punctuality was concerned and that was one of the motivating factors in enjoying her punishment.

Could a religious rule be equated with a pet peeve? Not for the sake of denigrating the religion but more for the sake of recognizing the control it may have over the follower. I read the writings of a Mistress who had an Orthodox Jew as a client. In the session she placed bacon strips on his back. Certainly the client wanted this in session for whatever reasons personal to him. She didn't make him consume the bacon.

I'll see if any other ideas come to the fore.

Dannyboy

I get incredibly annoyed when people talk over me.  However, I will respond to mouthy subs by interrupting them (if speaking out of turn is done purposely).  Not sure if this is more hypocritical--regardless, I can do things that you can't :laugh: .

Dear Ms. Li:

There is a historical concept of "Sovereign Immunity." That could easily apply to a Mistress in session.

Dannyboy

OK, here's the deal. My domme requires me to follow her walking at a very close distance but not touch her in any way. However, she is constantly looking at her phone and unaware of her surroundings and stops suddenly when she gets an email or text.

Another scenario involves Lena Dunham. She somehow shows up in the steel room instead of MVD. She is brandishing a file of printouts of various tweets, postings etc that indicate just how annoying and oretentious I find her. MVD comes in and straps me on to a metal table, leaning in she whispers 'bet you wish you kept your petty judgemental issues to yourself, huh.

I am forced to watch Lena prepare a number of devices to be used on me. As she lubes the sounds she smirks at me in a way that says 'oh sweetie you are going to wish you never had a penis. '

OK, here's the deal. My domme requires me to follow her walking at a very close distance but not touch her in any way. However, she is constantly looking at her phone and unaware of her surroundings and stops suddenly when she gets an email or text.

Another scenario involves Lena Dunham. She somehow shows up in the steel room instead of MVD. She is brandishing a file of printouts of various tweets, postings etc that indicate just how annoying and oretentious I find her. MVD comes in and straps me on to a metal table, leaning in she whispers 'bet you wish you kept your petty judgemental issues to yourself, huh.

I am forced to watch Lena prepare a number of devices to be used on me. As she lubes the sounds she smirks at me in a way that says 'oh sweetie you are going to wish you never had a penis. '

I hate when someone steps on the back of my shoes or walks too slowly in front of me. 

This is extremely weirdly specific, but if someone's erasing something on paper or a chalkboard, I PHYSICALLY CRINGE if they leave specks of writing or little marks after they erase and when they don't erase fully. Maybe in session I could be a schoolteacher who forces her student to clean the board, and then punishes him for not cleaning it properly.

This is extremely weirdly specific, but if someone's erasing something on paper or a chalkboard, I PHYSICALLY CRINGE if they leave specks of writing or little marks after they erase and when they don't erase fully. Maybe in session I could be a schoolteacher who forces her student to clean the board, and then punishes him for not cleaning it properly.

A nice spanking while he's doing it to give him proper motivation :)

I am forced to watch Lena prepare a number of devices to be used on me. As she lubes the sounds she smirks at me in a way that says 'oh sweetie you are going to wish you never had a penis. 

This is too funny, I personally cannot stand her and this sounds like the ultimate torture! Now picturing tying someone into an ottoman position and forcing them to watch "Girls" while I read something actually worthwhile...

One minor detail.. Is Lena giving you the full view of her assets here, as she usually does?.. ☺️ What a wicked double domme session!! Eeeee! Love to watch you squirm!!!

• 3 weeks later...

One minor detail.. Is Lena giving you the full view of her assets here, as she usually does?.. ☺️ What a wicked double domme session!! Eeeee! Love to watch you squirm!!!

Sorry for the delay in response!

Oh, thats a given. She will have me immersed in her sweaty pasty pulchritude.

Worse, she will state her intent to reprogram me to be attracted only to women who possess her physical attributes and are equally pretentious and narcissistic. In session, she will insist that I make a 'worship puddle' at her feet and make direct eye contact as I kneel before her 'jerkin my sad little gherkin' (her term).

At home I am required to sleep with her audiobook pumped into my ears and watch Girls on a VR headset.

• 2 weeks later...

One of my biggest pet peeves is when a woman wrestles me down, ties me up super tight, strips off her panties and gags me with them, and then tickles me mercilessly while sitting on my face. SO FRUSTRATING!!!

Alas, I'm not sure how that could be worked into a session.... oh well.

I see what you're doing here... but it doesn't make me want to do this any less! lol I looooove tickling

One of my biggest pet peeves is when a woman wrestles me down, ties me up super tight, strips off her panties and gags me with them, and then tickles me mercilessly while sitting on my face. SO FRUSTRATING!!!

Alas, I'm not sure how that could be worked into a session.... oh well.

Pet peeve? That sounds like one of my favorite fetishes. Tie and tease!