Lonewolfs 2nd BIRTHDAY BASHING...MISTRESS JESSY KANG

Lonewolf

YES it's that time of year again to submit most willingly to the known sensually sadistic attributes of the BRUTALLY BEAUTIFUL BOSS once again...MISTRESS JESSY KANG...Always so charmingly CRUEL so very enthusiastically...fully sanctioned by her ongoing most statuesque embodiment of breathless physical endowments personified.

At 76 years of age Lonewolfs endless allurement of her most TORTUROUS ATTRIBUTES have not diminished as her ingrained cruelest interventions ignite unspeakable passions of submissive compliance and endless endurement at the hands of most ruthless perfection involving the ultra extremism of male debasement to its fullest potential ever conceivable as her most debilitating physically alluring sensuality deserves no less as it perpetuates her extremism of ultra TORTUROUS UNYIELDING PROCLIVITIES...You want her TREACHEROUS  involvement deal with her most dominant male extremism worthy of undisputed FEMALE SUPREMACY at its unrivaled best.

While I lustfully endure her endless most varied cruelest motivations of the moment...my most favored submissive involvement is to be ruthlessly subjected to my known intolerable weakness in her most treacherous punishing presence...totally incapacitated in spread out most vulnerable immobilizing bondage...and be vigorously subjected to the relentless female extremism of TICKLING TORMENTS personified at the hands of a VISUALLY TORTUROUS BEAUTY as MISTRESS JESSY KANG most emphatically symbolizes perpetually...OMG...YES!!!...the BRUTALLY TORTUROUS BOSS at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...Lonewolf the eternally youthful BDSM enthusiast eternally entrapped in FEMALE REPRESSIVE SUPREMACY.

YES it's that time of year again to submit most willingly to the known sensually sadistic attributes of the BRUTALLY BEAUTIFUL BOSS once again...MISTRESS JESSY KANG...Always so charmingly CRUEL so very enthusiastically...fully sanctioned by her ongoing most statuesque embodiment of breathless physical endowments personified.

At 76 years of age Lonewolfs endless allurement of her most TORTUROUS ATTRIBUTES have not diminished as her ingrained cruelest interventions ignite unspeakable passions of submissive compliance and endless endurement at the hands of most ruthless perfection involving the ultra extremism of male debasement to its fullest potential ever conceivable as her most debilitating physically alluring sensuality deserves no less as it perpetuates her extremism of ultra TORTUROUS UNYIELDING PROCLIVITIES...You want her TREACHEROUS  involvement deal with her most dominant male extremism worthy of undisputed FEMALE SUPREMACY at its unrivaled best.

While I lustfully endure her endless most varied cruelest motivations of the moment...my most favored submissive involvement is to be ruthlessly subjected to my known intolerable weakness in her most treacherous punishing presence...totally incapacitated in spread out most vulnerable immobilizing bondage...and be vigorously subjected to the relentless female extremism of TICKLING TORMENTS personified at the hands of a VISUALLY TORTUROUS BEAUTY as MISTRESS JESSY KANG most emphatically symbolizes perpetually...OMG...YES!!!...the BRUTALLY TORTUROUS BOSS at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...Lonewolf the eternally youthful BDSM enthusiast eternally entrapped in FEMALE REPRESSIVE SUPREMACY.

Lonewolf-

As one with a background...in writing--I tell you with ....admiration...YOU have a  "Way with words"...! :D

And..I LUV your enthusiasm.....even at age.....76--- ;)  

Best wishes--keep sessioning &.....writing !

Adam

Hi Adam-Dunne...Regarding "YOU have a way with words" thank you for your admiration of my writing efforts to portray the full extent of my ongoing endless satisfaction with the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...and the endless enthusiasm for the extremism of perfection endlessly experienced at the hands of the TORTUROUS BEAUTIES I was fortunate enough to submit to most lustfully most willingly...even at age 76 enthusiasm never wanes for the interactive correspondence of like minded BDSM friends such as you and others as I fully appreciate your "BEST WISHES" and endless commentary enthusiasm for my posting efforts...Lonewolf

I actually believe you've already made a deal with the devil himself... Your silky smooth 76 year young skin is too tempting for me not to tickle torture every single time I get the chance!

Cheers to another year of good health and beautiful Mistresses surrounding you at The Fortress, Lonewolf! x

Von Dietz

MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ...Hello my CRUEL JEWEL...my "KATZ meOW...OW...OW" as I thank you for the BIRTHDAY GREETINGS and your endless personal allurements lustfully endured in your most captivating presence during the last year of IMPECCABLE PERFECTION ever envisioned possible...Lonewolf