A Fortress Castration Fantasy

"After weeks and months of long pointless emails, drawn out phone calls, scheduling, cancelling, and rescheduling he finally follows through and arrives for the session he booked with Mistress Li and Mistress Fang. He steps out of the elevator on the 5th floor and rings the bell. Emma directs him to to the Tatami Room, the smallest Fortress playroom (no where to run or hide). 

Undressed, he walks through the curtains into the Tatami Room and sees that the mats have been covered with a big clear plastic tarp. Items have been deliberately laid out on the tarp in the shape of a person in a spread eagle position. Blindfold at the top of the head, an oversized ball gag and a large o-ring gag on each side of the head, plentiful bundles of rope at each shoulder and knee, two powered up ErosTek units on each side of the torso, electro-stim attachments by and below the waistline, bright red paracord and the burdizzo at the crotch, and pink disposable gloves outlining both legs from knees to ankles.

He cocks his head like a old retarded dog only less cute. He proceeds to set up his playlist of rainfall and thunder (???) and finally lays down in the void and waits. Mistress Fang and Mistress Li simultaneously appear before him like the evil twins in The Shining. Mistress Fang is holding a picnic basket and makes him wonder what they've brought for playtime. Mistress Li immediately straddles him, looks intensely into his eyes and instructs him to keep still and his mouth shut. Mistress Fang puts the basket down and begins to tightly restrain his wrists and ankles. He is fully aware of what's going on but is obedient and stays completely still without a peep (this alone is a fantasy).

Mistress Li dismounts and sits on one side of him, Mistress Fang on the other and opens the lid of the basket and removes a small clear glass plate, a single steak knife and fork and places it on his stomach. That's when he notices Mistress Li was not wearing panties under her dress and had kindly left a "natural adhesive" which helped the glass plate stay in place. Confused but grateful he opens his mouth, "Thank you, Mistress Li". Strike One. Mistress Fang slaps him HARD across the face and gives a knowing glance to Mistress Li who stuffs him with the oversized ball gag and straps it on tighter than necessary. She looks down at him and nods her head "Tsk Tsk".

Using several electro-stim attachments at the same time they each operate their own ErosTek unit and torture him to their delight for the next 20 minutes. The rapid and intense pain causes him to hyperventilate through the ball gag and repeatedly pass out making 20 minutes seem like hours. Each time he falls into the sweet pain-free embrace of unconscious he's brutally awaken with jolts of electricity sent by the Evil Shining Twins. Finally he lets out a sigh of relief as the devices are turned off and attachments are removed. 

Seconds later Mistress Fang reaches for the blindfold above his head and he flinches. Haha! His heart races in panic. They laugh at him and hurl their spit at his face. Right before the darkness, he sees on their faces that they don't care in the least bit. He hears the plastic tarp rustle underfoot and the room suddenly feels 6 degrees warmer. The blindfold is slowly removed and his eyes acclimate. At that moment, a perfectly timed long and loud thunderous clap comes from his odd choice of a playlist. Towering around him are Mistress Fang, Mistress Li, Mistress Katz, and Mistress Rey."

I guess I was "inspired" by Adam-Dunn's post in the Devotee Forum:

http://www.fortressnyc.com/forum/topic/11508-mistresses-with-castration-fantasies/

Anyone care to help me finish it?

Continuation...

"He becomes increasingly aware of his inescapable predicament- his arms and legs pulled far apart and secured to the corners of the room, his aching jaw and mouth full of ball gag. The four Mistresses descended on him like Lena Dunham the last hamburger."

I just realized that what I wrote after this belongs in the Devotee Forum so that's where I'll put it!

http://www.fortressnyc.com/forum/topic/11523-a-fortress-castration-fantasy-continuation-from-guest-forum/

Dear Mistress Kang

Love the story line. Electrics are my favourite in session, but blindfold my worst nightmare. Only sessioned one to one, but maybe I should put your story into reality, especially if the lovely Mistress Li is involved.

Sounds like Mistress Li made an impression on you :-)

We can definitely make this story a reality!

Dear Ms Li--

As You all well know..I--am the one-who Jessy was referring to !

I WANT to come in very soon--Serve You & Ms Fang WITH Ms Rey , Jessy & any others--taking part ! Have me scream out-While all You ladies have...fun !

Adam 

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Ms Li--

As You all well know..I--am the one-who Jessy was referring to !

I WANT to come in very soon--Serve You & Ms Fang WITH Ms Rey , Jessy & any others--taking part ! Have me scream out-While all You ladies have...fun !

Adam

Bring the fun to us why don't you? I'll be here, waiting...

• 7 months later...

"After weeks and months of long pointless emails, drawn out phone calls, scheduling, cancelling, and rescheduling he finally follows through and arrives for the session he booked with Mistress Li and Mistress Fang. He steps out of the elevator on the 5th floor and rings the bell. Emma directs him to to the Tatami Room, the smallest Fortress playroom (no where to run or hide). 

Undressed, he walks through the curtains into the Tatami Room and sees that the mats have been covered with a big clear plastic tarp. Items have been deliberately laid out on the tarp in the shape of a person in a spread eagle position. Blindfold at the top of the head, an oversized ball gag and a large o-ring gag on each side of the head, plentiful bundles of rope at each shoulder and knee, two powered up ErosTek units on each side of the torso, electro-stim attachments by and below the waistline, bright red paracord and the burdizzo at the crotch, and pink disposable gloves outlining both legs from knees to ankles.

He cocks his head like a old retarded dog only less cute. He proceeds to set up his playlist of rainfall and thunder (???) and finally lays down in the void and waits. Mistress Fang and Mistress Li simultaneously appear before him like the evil twins in The Shining. Mistress Fang is holding a picnic basket and makes him wonder what they've brought for playtime. Mistress Li immediately straddles him, looks intensely into his eyes and instructs him to keep still and his mouth shut. Mistress Fang puts the basket down and begins to tightly restrain his wrists and ankles. He is fully aware of what's going on but is obedient and stays completely still without a peep (this alone is a fantasy).

Mistress Li dismounts and sits on one side of him, Mistress Fang on the other and opens the lid of the basket and removes a small clear glass plate, a single steak knife and fork and places it on his stomach. That's when he notices Mistress Li was not wearing panties under her dress and had kindly left a "natural adhesive" which helped the glass plate stay in place. Confused but grateful he opens his mouth, "Thank you, Mistress Li". Strike One. Mistress Fang slaps him HARD across the face and gives a knowing glance to Mistress Li who stuffs him with the oversized ball gag and straps it on tighter than necessary. She looks down at him and nods her head "Tsk Tsk".

Using several electro-stim attachments at the same time they each operate their own ErosTek unit and torture him to their delight for the next 20 minutes. The rapid and intense pain causes him to hyperventilate through the ball gag and repeatedly pass out making 20 minutes seem like hours. Each time he falls into the sweet pain-free embrace of unconscious he's brutally awaken with jolts of electricity sent by the Evil Shining Twins. Finally he lets out a sigh of relief as the devices are turned off and attachments are removed. 

Seconds later Mistress Fang reaches for the blindfold above his head and he flinches. Haha! His heart races in panic. They laugh at him and hurl their spit at his face. Right before the darkness, he sees on their faces that they don't care in the least bit. He hears the plastic tarp rustle underfoot and the room suddenly feels 6 degrees warmer. The blindfold is slowly removed and his eyes acclimate. At that moment, a perfectly timed long and loud thunderous clap comes from his odd choice of a playlist. Towering around him are Mistress Fang, Mistress Li, Mistress Katz, and Mistress Rey."

I guess I was "inspired" by Adam-Dunn's post in the Devotee Forum:

http://www.fortressnyc.com/forum/topic/11508-mistresses-with-castration-fantasies/

Anyone care to help me finish it?

My God- I can NOT get this fantasy of Jessy-  about castrating me--out of my mind !

This was Soo well written/graphic & erotic--!

Down the link of comments-  is Ms Li's post where She states something along the lines of--

"My God, can we really make this happen?"    

That post by Miss Li-  I just can NOT get out of my head -  as I wonder -  IS the ultra kinky/cruel Ms Li....really capable...

of carrying out this deed--IF She knew-  She  would NEVER  have to face ANY .."consequences"...?

Hhmmm...

Adam