Speaking of tatas, is Jessy right?

ilnt

Is Jessy correct? Do large, bodacious ones have a mezmerizing and stupefying effect on all men within a 15 foot radius?

Ladies of Fortress, have you ever thought about Kangsizing?

Too much hassle? Too much $$$$? Jessy is wrong? Who wants a bunch of mezmerized louts hanging around? Just not you?

Inflated assets do not have universal appeal. Some men prefer a more understated portfolio.

I for one fervently hope that the ladies of the Fortress - and womankind in general - do not succumb to the "bigger is better" trap.

Jessy: intelligence is the most attractive asset of all, so please be assured that I will always find you mesmerizing.

Is Jessy correct? Do large, bodacious ones have a mezmerizing and stupefying effect on all men within a 15 foot radius?

Too much hassle? Too much $$$$? Jessy is wrong? Who wants a bunch of mezmerized louts hanging around? Just not you?

What works for Mistress Kang does not necessarily work for another Mistress or another woman. My adoration of Mistress Kang goes far beyond her physical appearance. I could not imagine the other Mistresses Kangsizing any more that I could imagine Mistress Kang downsizing. Having large breasts is not the point. Being right or wrong is more determined by the success of the Fortress and our willingness to session there.

BTW some of us like boobs, some of us like butts but the test of a good Mistress is determined by many factors, so many of which are personal and subjective.

Dannyboy

• 2 weeks later...

ilnt,

While your first question sounds more like a rhetorical question, yes Jessy is always right, all men gets hypnotised by perky round things. I myself go more for the booty, but that's just a matter of personal taste. I still lose both trail of thought and eye contact involuntary if I'm meeting someone gifted by nature or Dr90210, and I guess booty is safer as it's not in your face as much in day to day situations. :lol:

HD.

I can tell that Jessy Kang mezmerized me. It was partly Her large bodacious tatas, but there was something about Her look and personality, even from a distance that captivated me. I'm so happy that I followed by base instincts. She is a rare gem.

whip

Miss Jessy is right intelligence is most attractive, and the part of a woman to render me speechless would be the eyes. The type that can look into your soul.

If you want to only speak about the tatas then it is big nipples that do it for me, nice big ones can get me drooling.