Competitive Domnation

During a couple of my sessions at the fortress there has been other sessions going on at the same time. I know because I have heard the screaming coming from another room as I am sure my screaming has been heard coming from my session.

So this leads to my question. When the Mistresses hear screaming from another session, does that get the competitive juices flowing and get them to step up the intensity of their session to see if they can get their slave to scream louder? If so, who gets the most competitive? Do the Mistresses leave their sessions high-fiving each other and laughing at how they got so much noise coming from multiple rooms? Does Mistress Ree take satisfaction by hearing the noise coming down the hall?

Or do Mistresses want to silence their slave so they can eavesdrop on the other session?

Have I asked too many questions in one post ?

To DM--

Wow.I have often thought the EXACT same thing ! :o

Especially the part about "High Fiving"  (I often see Ms Li & Ms Fang doing this-  after say....one gives the poor slave a

good, hard kick to the balls !) :blink:

I have never screamed--tho I hear--Ms Rey's  NT....can really get a slave to bellow out in pain !! :(

At least I think..I read  Dannyboy say this  !

Has me very "Interested"  in Ms Rey's  Nipple Torture technique ! :unsure:    I  AM  curious...but yellow  ! 

Adam  

During a couple of my sessions at the fortress there has been other sessions going on at the same time. I know because I have heard the screaming coming from another room as I am sure my screaming has been heard coming from my session.

So this leads to my question. When the Mistresses hear screaming from another session, does that get the competitive juices flowing and get them to step up the intensity of their session to see if they can get their slave to scream louder? If so, who gets the most competitive? Do the Mistresses leave their sessions high-fiving each other and laughing at how they got so much noise coming from multiple rooms? Does Mistress Ree take satisfaction by hearing the noise coming down the hall?

Or do Mistresses want to silence their slave so they can eavesdrop on the other session?

Have I asked too many questions in one post ?

I am sure I have been heard before by a session in another room or even people on another floor lol.  I can remember being in the Pink Room and having electrodes on and "plugged in" while Mistress Kang feverishly cranked that damn box.  There are also lights in there which will flash if there is enough noise, and the louder the noise, the faster they flash.  Needless to say, the lights were strobing faster than what can be found in any nightclub or rave.

During an intense interrogation scene when the Mistress went out to get something, she said the others in the dressing room commented on how loud we were. She was beating me with a single tail while my arms were bound on a spreading bar. The comments only made her hit me harder. That look in her eye I will never forget. My most intense scene next to Mistress Katz using the twins on me.

I find the screams coming from other rooms very entertaining. It doesn't make me more competitive necessarily, rather, I use those screams as threats to make someone comply to my demands. I know I am perfectly capable of making someone scream just as loud.

Dear Ms. Li:

You were quite the attentive student when I first met you under the tutelage of Ms. Rey. Now you are in the driver's seat and setting your own pace and style.

Dannyboy

To DM--

Wow.I have often thought the EXACT same thing ! :o

Especially the part about "High Fiving"  (I often see Ms Li & Ms Fang doing this-  after say....one gives the poor slave a

good, hard kick to the balls !) :blink:

I have never screamed--tho I hear--Ms Rey's  NT....can really get a slave to bellow out in pain !! :(

At least I think..I read  Dannyboy say this  !

Has me very "Interested"  in Ms Rey's  Nipple Torture technique ! :unsure:    I  AM  curious...but yellow  ! 

Adam  

Adam:

So I did. That session could be a case of competitive domination particularly with regard to NT.  I placed my young lady ahead of The Nipple Monster and Mina Jung in that endeavor. Rey destroyed me and my young lady did the same.  It was a draw between the Ladies and a major loss to my nipples.

Dannyboy

British pounds or pounds of fat? I want to make sure I bring the right currency with me for my next session :-). And just so I'm clear, does more pounds mean more or less of a beating?

Pounds of bodyweight! That's a currency everyone carries all the time. More weight means more beatings, more suffering, higher expectations your lighter peers, and ultimately more rewards :-)

Pounds of bodyweight! That's a currency everyone carries all the time. More weight means more beatings, more suffering, higher expectations your lighter peers, and ultimately more rewards :-)

I take pride in knowing that as a big fellow id be able to withstand a more intense punishment than most can.  Maybe I need to come in and cash in my pounds for Kangtastic session ;)

My sense of the Fortress tells me that the Mistresses focus on the session and are not influenced by sounds from the adjoining dungeons. My last time with Ms. Rey and my young lady had me screaming so loudly that the Mistress tried to quiet me down several times. I would expect competition to come into play with two or more Mistress in the same room. That is to say unless the nature of the session has carefully defined roles and one is necessarily stricter than the other.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy, you got it right. I focus on the session, I don't want another session to distract or my submissive from what I am doing. 

On this note, I do remember hearing a sub screaming and Jessy laughing in the other room during a marathon session where I was going to be sessioning with Jessy later.  And I just remember being sad, because it crushed my illusion that I was going to be Jessy's entire day!

I definitely focus on the session I'm in, though the sound of others yelping in pain is strangely soothing to me.

Me too. I don't hear others' screams very often in the Fortress, but when I do it usually makes me smile, or even laugh, and it always somehow makes me feel a little closer to the mistress I'm with, like a little reminder to pay even better attention to where I am and who I'm with.

I wonder when I'm screaming in the Fortress sometimes if others can hear me, and if I'm giving anyone else a little relief or entertainment---or fright?

Me too. I don't hear others' screams very often in the Fortress, but when I do it usually makes me smile, or even laugh, and it always somehow makes me feel a little closer to the mistress I'm with, like a little reminder to pay even better attention to where I am and who I'm with.

I wonder when I'm screaming in the Fortress sometimes if others can hear me, and if I'm giving anyone else a little relief or entertainment---or fright?

I second that. It does remind you to stay present, at most it makes me giggle.