Food crushing

A Dom friend of mine told me of a client who liked to have chewed up Oreo Cookies regurgitated onto his face.  I thought it kind of cool in a infantile regressive sort of way.  Would probably carry a political punch these days.

To digress a bit from food crushing to just food, in my erotic image-making endeavors, a motif I have frequently returned to is one of a woman, wrists tied back, blindfolded and kneeling, trying to eat a piece of fruit that is dangled just barely within reach on a string.  The images could be quite feral looking.  The idea came from a scenario I read in a novel which portrayed such a scene as a contest for young couples, like bobbing for apples in a rural town square.  Plums work good in my images.  But I can imagine any of the treats mentioned above employed somehow for a game like this. 

One of the most enduring erotic memories I have is of flirting with a woman once, playing a sort of bar game where for some reason we had to take turns snatching gum candies from the palms of each other's hands using just our lips without touching the skin.  I remember to this day, the nearly imperceptible sensation of her lips and breath on my palm.  I can imagine being rewarded in such a way, from the palm, very humiliating, like a pet animal, for having achieved some other humiliating thing.

1B4

A Dom friend of mine told me of a client who liked to have chewed up Oreo Cookies regurgitated onto his face. I thought it kind of cool in a infantile regressive sort of way. Would probably carry a political punch these days.

To digress a bit from food crushing to just food, in my erotic image-making endeavors, a motif I have frequently returned to is one of a woman, wrists tied back, blindfolded and kneeling, trying to eat a piece of fruit that is dangled just barely within reach on a string. The images could be quite feral looking. The idea came from a scenario I read in a novel which portrayed such a scene as a contest for young couples, like bobbing for apples in a rural town square. Plums work good in my images. But I can imagine any of the treats mentioned above employed somehow for a game like this.

One of the most enduring erotic memories I have is of flirting with a woman once, playing a sort of bar game where for some reason we had to take turns snatching gum candies from the palms of each other's hands using just our lips without touching the skin. I remember to this day, the nearly imperceptible sensation of her lips and breath on my palm. I can imagine being rewarded in such a way, from the palm, very humiliating, like a pet animal, for having achieved some other humiliating thing.

1B4

This sounds very erotic, something I hadn't imagined before. I like it! Your mistress could place fruit on a body part of her choosing and then make you try and pick it up without your lips touching her at all. tempting and torturous :P

I remember when Mistress Zito chewed a peach and spit it into my mouth through the cage. I can't remember feeling so helpless. Like a little bird begging Mommy for food.

I remember this too. At that moment, even though you were enduring much torture, I could see you couldn't help but smile every time my chewed up fruit reached your moth.

I remember when Mistress Zito chewed a peach and spit it into my mouth through the cage. I can't remember feeling so helpless. Like a little bird begging Mommy for food.

I remember this too. At that moment, even though you were enduring much torture, I could see you couldn't help but smile every time my chewed up fruit reached your moth.