Pet

Dannyboy I just noticed that you wrote "elephant". WTF we live in NYC. 

Dear Ms. Kang:

I'd have to live in a pet friendly building and they'd have to design a much bigger pooper scooper to use when I am taken for a walk.

I could also move to New Jersey.

Dannyboy

Maybe a parrot so i can tell other people what the mistresses just did hahaha

I don't like my pets mouthy or repetitive; if you're going to be a bird, you can be my falcon. Sharp, attentive, loyal, and ideal for fetching me what I desire.

If that's too tall an order, there's always a tight collar and leash waiting for an eager puppy at FF ;)

This is hilarious! I have puppy sides and kitten sides, mostly. Every so often I've been known to act like a very dumb, whiny little pet fox.

I saw a video yesterday with a delightfully dark fantasy of being a slave who willingly receives poison from his mistress just to please her (and die for her!), so if I were a pet goat, or something, I could be a cute, stupid companion for a little while, and then, when my owner so declared... dinner!

Along those lines, perhaps we can imagine Mistress and slave both being non-human creatures... 

PBF279-Metamorph-Assist.png

Oh, what foolish little vermin we can be :)

I had hamsters but they ate each other when I forgot to feed them so there's that. What I'm saying is... hamsters?

hahaha I just picture some crazy hamster Roman-gladator-death-match-meets-Jamestown-Colony going on at your house.

This is hilarious! I have puppy sides and kitten sides, mostly. Every so often I've been known to act like a very dumb, whiny little pet fox.

I saw a video yesterday with a delightfully dark fantasy of being a slave who willingly receives poison from his mistress just to please her (and die for her!), so if I were a pet goat, or something, I could be a cute, stupid companion for a little while, and then, when my owner so declared... dinner!

Along those lines, perhaps we can imagine Mistress and slave both being non-human creatures... 

hahahaha this comic is great.

But if we are talking about slave pets, pets that already live in cages which you let out occasionally to play with is really the way to go.  At one point, I had chinchillas.  Absolutely adorable, full of personality and have surprisingly expressive faces for rodents.  They are also prey animals (the only thing lower on the food chain than a chinchilla are plants,) so they epitomize helplessness.  Once I had a chinchilla out to play and he got scared.  He backed himself in a corner and made angry noises.  That's the extent of their defenses.

post-38283-0-89659600-1500096416_thumb.jpg

(Not a picture of mine from when I had them, but a picture I found for those who might not know of their cuteness.)

hehe i love this comic, its so cute! :P