Sadistic women-worshiping LONEWOLF is BACK...

Lonewolf

Most effective in my healing process was the endlessly ongoing support from the most SENSUAL PHYSICALLY TORTUROUS BEAUTIES at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...my number one recommendation for whatever ails you...OMG YES...PLUS the very POSITIVE encouragement from ALL MY ONLINE FRIENDS who helped me immensely during times of self doubt about my physical capability of ever returning. But then again as I mentally relived my 17 most recent sessions of most MASTERFUL TORTUROUS PERFECTION ever envisioned conceivable at the one and only FABULOUS FETISH FORTRESS...I fully realized my most blissful BDSM contentment emanated and thrived interminably there under the most exacting ultra professionalism of the breathtaking BRUTALLY BEAUTIFUL BOSS...MISTRESS JESSY KANG...my lifetime BIRTHDAY BASHING GODDESS and her very select group of extremely well trained multifaceted STAFF MISTRESSES of most in depth most varied SADISTIC EXPERTISE and most desirable ultra GLAMOROUS WORLD ETHNIC DIVERSIFICATION personified...OMG YES...it is ALL RIGHT HERE at the endlessly most impressive FETISH FORTRESS that Lonewolf is never ever leaving.

Most effective in my healing process was the endlessly ongoing support from the most SENSUAL PHYSICALLY TORTUROUS BEAUTIES at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...my number one recommendation for whatever ails you...OMG YES...PLUS the very POSITIVE encouragement from ALL MY ONLINE FRIENDS who helped me immensely during times of self doubt about my physical capability of ever returning. But then again as I mentally relived my 17 most recent sessions of most MASTERFUL TORTUROUS PERFECTION ever envisioned conceivable at the one and only FABULOUS FETISH FORTRESS...I fully realized my most blissful BDSM contentment emanated and thrived interminably there under the most exacting ultra professionalism of the breathtaking BRUTALLY BEAUTIFUL BOSS...MISTRESS JESSY KANG...my lifetime BIRTHDAY BASHING GODDESS and her very select group of extremely well trained multifaceted STAFF MISTRESSES of most in depth most varied SADISTIC EXPERTISE and most desirable ultra GLAMOROUS WORLD ETHNIC DIVERSIFICATION personified...OMG YES...it is ALL RIGHT HERE at the endlessly most impressive FETISH FORTRESS that Lonewolf is never ever leaving.

Wow !!  That's GREAT, Lonewolf-! :D  

I'm soo happy you are coming back--as our many of your friends here & the lovely, sadistic....Ladies of the FF...!

Are you gonna see your ultra cruel...Ms Katz..?  Or  the ever soo sweet & smiley..Ms Zito...?

I know exactly how you feel, as I was  "Laid up"  a bit...& now I am "Chomping at the bit"  to get really beaten/humiliated & beaten...by "My"  Mistress &  Goddess--Ms. Li  ! :wub: 

Again, all the best--This is great news !  They can NOT keep "Lonewolf"  down..!

Regards,

Adam

Hi Adam-Dunn...OMG YES...I have fully recovered to fully endure yet another life threatening experience...MISTRESS SOPHIA SADISTIC KATZ...ruthlessly mentally endured in my long awaited lustfully denied separation finally ruthlessly realized on September 1st...if ultra TORTUROUS FEMALE PHYSICALITY could kill...I would have most LUSTFULLY EXPIRED in her most SENSUAL TORMENTING presence immediately. But instead endlessly endured the full wrath of her insidious innate ULTRA TORTUROUS FEMALE PROCLIVITIES interminably...once again most lustfully...figuring WHAT THE HELL...YOU can only DIE ONCE...or possibly twice as she will not let you expire so easily until she very SLOWLY MOST CRUELLY PONDERS the full extreme enactment of her most exacting INSIDIOUS INBORN FEMALE TO MALE ATROCITIES envisioned conceivable...Lonewolfs lustfully pathetically endured CRUEL JEWEL...his OW...OW...OWEST..."KATZ meOWWWW" ...please SOPHIA...not in front of ALL MY ONLINE FRIENDS!!!

I always love to read your sensational posts Lonewolf! You really have a way with words. :)

MISTRESS REY...Yes I do speak most persuasively most eloquently interminably about the BRUTALLY GLAMOROUS FEMALES at the FETISH FORTRESS...with YOU PERSONALLY being a most mesmerizing "TOP CHOICE" for most cruelly inflicted male debasement ever envisioned conceivable...as personally experienced by me in 3 PREVIOUS SADISTIC SERVITUDE SESSIONS... Lonewolf 

MISTRESS SOPHIA SADISTIC KATZ...Regarding "being ULTRA CRUEL to make up for my long absence"...YES it only took a few mere seconds when roped and securely tied to SUFFER once again YOUR EXTREME  ULTRA ABUSIVE INTOLERABLE FEMALE PROPENSITIES ruthlessly dispensed interminably...ultra SADISTIC TICKLING TORTURES reaching a new level of inhumane total disbelief...as her PAINFULLY DESIRABLE PHYSICALITY deserves no less. Lonewolfs CRUEL JEWEL...his "KATZ meOWWWW" don't even ask.

MISTRESS VON DIETZ...YOUR most lustfully engaging extremely GLAMOROUS FEMALE PHYSICALITY will interminably most conclusively ruthlessly TORTURE MOST SADISTICALLY every male who views your most ALLURING MOST DESIRABLE ULTIMATE FEMALE ATTRIBUTES...bar none...AND as expected the ultra GLAMOROUS WOMAN personified ONLY by YOU rule most emphatically the VISUALLY AROUSED human male animal...to literally DIEtz FOR INTERMINABLY...Lonewolf

Hi pat8685...Regarding "FETISH FORTRESS lovely Ladies HEALING POWERS"...OMG YES...during session the ultra TORTUROUS INVOLVEMENT of the SINFULLY VISUALLY CASTRATING FEMALES  do inflame endless unspeakable male desires and as such has most lustfully enabled Lonewolf to carry on and endure interminably.