Hey Everyone

manclawz

Just wanted to say hello to everyone out there.  My name is Jim and I'm a sub in Bklyn, NY.  I just recently got back into the scene after a hiatus since around 2008.  I don't really want to go into all of the details, but I used to be with another NYC dungeon that is no longer in business and was turned off after all of my scene friends had left for different reasons.  

I also had a health scare in October of last year after my gallbladder had to come out due to a blockage in the bile duct.  Surgeon told me that it was rare of someone at my age and health to have this problem (at 32).  I had to have a catheter and stent inside me for about 4 months until the operation itself.  Let me tell you the pain I felt was intense.  I have had surgeons tell me it's worse than giving birth.

Thankfully, all of that is now over and I am fully recovered.  My stamina has been gradually coming back and am starting to feel like my old self again.

Now on to the more fun stuff - I have a huge tickle fetish as I have loved being tickled since a young age.  I loved being tickled even before knowing what fetishes are as I found to be torturous, yet pleasurable.  

I'm also into being spanked w/ various tools (paddles, single-tail, crop, bare hands.. etc) and am also into food humiliation (sploshing, crushing, being made to eat foods I hate or too much of something like donut or cake overload)  I'm not much of a masochist or pain slut.

I'm glad to discover the Fortress and look forward to chatting with the folk here.   I'll be sessioning at the Fortress shortly and am really looking forward to it. 

Hi manclawz...Hello fellow BROOKLYN BDSM enthusiast...going forward YOUR personal health will most predictably BRUTALLY THRIVE interminably in the ultimate TORTUROUS KNOWN LUSTFUL PRESENCE  and personally SADISTICALLY ENDURED CRUELEST FEMALE BEHAVIORS of most AGONIZINGLY PAINFUL GORGEOUS MISTRESSES whose individual cruelest propensities ever envisioned conceivable are ritualistically implemented and most submissively lustfully endured most passionately interminably...in other words...the one and only...INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...where FEMALE SADISTIC PERFECTION thrives interminably on the CRUELEST ongoing expectations of their ever growing client enthusiasts...with me Lonewolf being most profoundly impressed after 18 impeccable sessions in less than 2 years...the endlessly ULTIMATE ONGOING BDSM PERFECTION BRUTALLY IN EVIDENCE INTERMINABLY...most impressively FETISH FORTRESS STYLE!!!

manclawz:

The Fortress is a great place to discover or return to. I lived many years in Brooklyn and frequented many dungeons over time.

I must say that tickling is a fetish I never had and just can't stand. I never tried sploshing but simply have no interest in so doing.

While other activities may lead to unbearable pain it is my need to serve and satisfy my Mistress's desire and so I walk into the dungeon with my eyes open and my heart in the right place.

I hope you enjoy your time here and please post about your experiences.

Dannyboy

Thank you all for the welcoming.  I'll be at The Fortress in about a week and am sessioning with Mistress Shankar.

Some bondage tickling and vegetable force feeding is planned with some roleplay as schoolgirl and stubborn brat.  Should be fun! (except for the mixed veggies, bleh).

I'll be sure to write up on how everything goes. 

I am sorry to hear about your gall bladder.  It can be difficult to diagnose in young people because it isn't as common.  A similar situation happened to one of my good female friends.

You've come to the right place.  I am sure you and Shankar will have plenty of fun together.  Now remember, if you don't eat your veggies, you can't get any dessert!

Thank you all for the welcoming.  I'll be at The Fortress in about a week and am sessioning with Mistress Shankar.

Some bondage tickling and vegetable force feeding is planned with some roleplay as schoolgirl and stubborn brat.  Should be fun! (except for the mixed veggies, bleh).

I'll be sure to write up on how everything goes. 

Thank you for introducing yourself, and welcome to the Fortress :) I'm very much looking forward to our session next week. Tickling and spanking are two of my favorite instruments of torture; between the two of them, I'm sure I can coax the obedient submissive from your bratty exterior.

And what's that you say about the mixed vegetables? I'll need to see some more enthusiasm in person -- for your own good, of course.

Welcome manclawz--glad to hear you're fully recovered!  Tickling is certainly a favorite activity of ours here at the Fortress!  I look forward to hearing about your session with Mistress Shankar.   :)

Thank you for the welcome, Mistress Jane Li.  Glad to hear that tickling is loved at The Fortress.

I am sorry to hear about your gall bladder.  It can be difficult to diagnose in young people because it isn't as common.  A similar situation happened to one of my good female friends.

You've come to the right place.  I am sure you and Shankar will have plenty of fun together.  Now remember, if you don't eat your veggies, you can't get any dessert!

Thank you for the welcome, Mistress Sophia Katz.  I have spoken with some people around my age who have had their gallbladders taken out and it is much more common than people realize.  Majority of the folks I know had gallstones, but mine was a different issue.  

I am glad to have discovered the Fortress. 

Thank you for introducing yourself, and welcome to the Fortress :) I'm very much looking forward to our session next week. Tickling and spanking are two of my favorite instruments of torture; between the two of them, I'm sure I can coax the obedient submissive from your bratty exterior.

And what's that you say about the mixed vegetables? I'll need to see some more enthusiasm in person -- for your own good, of course.

Great to hear from you Mistress Shankar and thank you for the welcome.  I love getting into roleplay and am really looking forward to our encounter.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi manclawz...YOUR most TORTUROUS REJUVENATION starts as clicking high heels approach YOUR session door and YOUR MOST INFLAMING VISION OF UNBEARABLE FEMALE TORTUROUS PHYSICAL PERFECTION that invades your every thought process is in STARK REALITY just before YOU in most LUSTFULLY AGONIZING MALE DESIRABILITY personified...as YOU most cruelly envision her most innate TORTUROUS PROCLIVITIES your only pathetic fate knowing that women can and will most enthusiastically ruthlessly engage in EXTREMELY CRUEL AGENDAS as befits their ever changing moods of BRUTAL MALE CONTAINMENT...but fear not as YOU will never stop coming back in lieu of such DRAMATICALLY SADISTIC BRUTALIZING BEAUTY...Lonewolfs living thesis personified. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just wanted to let everyone know that I went in for a skin biopsy on my scalp the other day.  I noticed a small patch of skin that was turning red and felt rough to the touch as my scalp is usually smooth.  I will update when I get the results back.

The waiting part is the worst even though dermatologist said it didn't look serious but he "had to be sure."

Just wanted to let everyone know that I went in for a skin biopsy on my scalp the other day.  I noticed a small patch of skin that was turning red and felt rough to the touch as my scalp is usually smooth.  I will update when I get the results back.

The waiting part is the worst even though dermatologist said it didn't look serious but he "had to be sure."

manclawz:

The key to curing skin cancer is early detection. If the doctor did not think it was melanoma that would be a good omen. The biopsy will tell all.

Years ago I had to go through the wait. It came back positive for an easily curable form of skin cancer.

I posted a semi-fictional account of my last visit to a dermatologist under the topic "Temperature and It's Impact."

Please let us know how it turns out while we all hope for the best.

Dannyboy

Oh, dear!  I am sorry to hear you are not well.  I hope your skin test results come back that you are in good health.  Hopefully, it is just a bit of contact dermatitis, but it is always good to be sure. 

I have good news!  My skin biopsy turned up negative for cancer, just some minor sun damage.

I have to be more careful when I go out in the sun from now on (sunscreen, wear hats).

Thank you for sharing the positive results with us. I used to spend much time at the beach, mostly Brighton Beach in Brooklyn, and work on a tan. Not much information about skin cancer then. So I had my brush with skin cancer and thankful it wasn't the bad kind. We know what to do now.

Dannyboy

• 2 weeks later...