The power of fetish

need to serve

As I was making my way around the city today, I spied the first two leather pant wearers of the season.  In the first case I was near the Plaza Hotel.  They instantly grab me....I slow down and I look.  I see how they form to her curves.  They are my favorite color, black and it is apparent that they are quality.  They look amazing and my mind moves into kink, fetish, bdsm and submission.  The thoughts stay with me for hours.

The second sighting on the upper east side is a woman that I would most likely not have had an initial attraction to were it not for her black leather pants hugging her curves and channeling a dominant vibe.  I am stopped in my tracks and again my mind goes on a trip....a kinky, submissive trip.

It's interesting how we are wired.  I guess that the coming of Autumn isn't so bad!!!

Any fetish stories to share?  

As I was making my way around the city today, I spied the first two leather pant wearers of the season. In the first case I was near the Plaza Hotel. They instantly grab me....I slow down and I look. I see how they form to her curves. They are my favorite color, black and it is apparent that they are quality. They look amazing and my mind moves into kink, fetish, bdsm and submission. The thoughts stay with me for hours.

The second sighting on the upper east side is a woman that I would most likely not have had an initial attraction to were it not for her black leather pants hugging her curves and channeling a dominant vibe. I am stopped in my tracks and again my mind goes on a trip....a kinky, submissive trip.

It's interesting how we are wired. I guess that the coming of Autumn isn't so bad!!!

No stories to share, but I agree with you about Autumn. It is my favorite season for observing women's fashion. It does get my submissive juices flowing.

As I was making my way around the city today, I spied the first two leather pant wearers of the season.  In the first case I was near the Plaza Hotel.  They instantly grab me....I slow down and I look.  I see how they form to her curves.  They are my favorite color, black and it is apparent that they are quality.  They look amazing and my mind moves into kink, fetish, bdsm and submission.  The thoughts stay with me for hours.

The second sighting on the upper east side is a woman that I would most likely not have had an initial attraction to were it not for her black leather pants hugging her curves and channeling a dominant vibe.  I am stopped in my tracks and again my mind goes on a trip....a kinky, submissive trip.

It's interesting how we are wired.  I guess that the coming of Autumn isn't so bad!!!

I will get that way when I see a women in tight white pants...I fantasize about being made to wear those with a thong under :)

I really enjoy watching women wrestle or box men. I once came across this kickboxing video where the girl was absolutely beating her male opponent to a pulp. Jabs to the chest, uppercuts to the chin, kicks to the leg, you name it. It's important to note that this petite woman was fighting a man who was bigger and had more defined muscles than her. When she knocked him out, the camera looked up to her from the perspective of the loser. There she was, drenched in sweat, fatigued from the match, but holding a victory pose. 

Hi need to serve...YES the winter is a most male visually deprived female environment as heavy clothing attire obscures the unbearable arousal of the female physicality...BUTT as warmer weather starts to prevail the HUMAN MALE ANIMAL is visually consumed with the eye popping visions of SENSUALLY CURVACEOUS FEMALE ANATOMY moving ever so lustfully alluringly...with ultra SOFT CURVY THIGHS in motion moving each steamy CREAMY BUTT CHEEK in a most TANTALIZING VISUALLY TORTUROUS array of male denial. BOTTOM LINE...look BUTT do not touch...Lonewolfs fetish allurements are related solely to the FEMALE PHYSICAL ENTIRETY of his endless male preoccupation. 

As I have an affinity for fashion and New York Fashion Week SS18 is well underway, I am reminded of AW17's top fashion trends (presented last February).  I do agree that fall/winter fashion is a lot more fun/appealing--it's my favorite time of year to dress up!  Here are some of my favorite looks from last season:

Celine+Runway+Paris+Fashion+Week+Womensw

belt.jpg?resize=550%2C825

3c547b5770e703673d53d0b68829ef5b--styles

And these boots from the Marc Jacobs Fall 2016 Ready-to-Wear collection (even though they aren't from last season!):

boots-1.jpg

It reminds me of various foot and shoe fetishists who expressed a love of catching a glimpse of a woman walking down the street in a particular heel or a love for the warm season when many of the women on the subway are wearing sandals that expose their toes and cute pedicures.

And these boots from the Marc Jacobs Fall 2016 Ready-to-Wear collection (even though they aren't from last season!):

boots-1.jpg

Those boots are amazing!

I, too, share everyone's love of fall fashion; leather, fur, and tall boots are my favorites, as are oxbloods and deep greens.

Fwiw, it was precisely the leather and fur in your gallery images that caused me to want to session with you first, here, Mistress Shankar

I love wearing boots!

I seem to recall unzipping a pair of your boots.  And you appear to have a varied collection of them, Mistress.

.  ( I suppose that is a sort of fetish story.)

I really enjoy watching women wrestle or box men. I once came across this kickboxing video where the girl was absolutely beating her male opponent to a pulp. Jabs to the chest, uppercuts to the chin, kicks to the leg, you name it. It's important to note that this petite woman was fighting a man who was bigger and had more defined muscles than her. When she knocked him out, the camera looked up to her from the perspective of the loser. There she was, drenched in sweat, fatigued from the match, but holding a victory pose. 

Wow!!!  Did she really knock him out?  Or was it Hollywood?

Okay, a fetish story:

During my twenties, I was, one time, prowling in the library of a local university, spying on women, or more accurately, their footwear, and while hiding in the stacks I somehow stumbled across this book:

https://openlibrary.org/books/OL5204327M/The_sex_life_of_the_foot_and_shoe

which had to have been in the first edition, as pictured. I cannot explain how it shocked me. I looked furtively over my shoulder, refocused on the title on the book spine. My head swam. I could barely hold the book in my hand when I picked it out of the line of books, feeling its actual texture in my palm, its definite weight, turning over and over to come back to read the title. It was real! I flipped through a few pages then quickly returned it to the shelf. I circled around casually browsing other books, then sneaked up on it again, and plucked it out for another peak.  I could not believe it! Another human on the planet shared my secret conviction that the shoes of women were actually woman's genitals, and more shockingly, he revealed our secret in a book!  Did he also know how I contrived to secretly smell girl's shoes? How desperately I sought the smooth, forbidden, weight of their leather?  How many guilty times I had run my fingertips over their delicate curves, shapes that no man should be caressing, even with his eye?  I blanched when I read his proposal that the opening of the shoe was the opening of a vagina, and that a decorative button or buckle, say, on the vamp of the shoe at the base of this opening was the clitoris. My brain swam as he detailed more anatomy, how a feather or fringe might be taken as pubic hair.  If he said these things, he must know.  He must know my petrifying secrets.  He was speaking thoughts I had dared not to think.  I stole it from the library, read it in secret, and returned it without anyone knowing.  You all may be the first.

Okay, a fetish story:

During my twenties, I was, one time, prowling in the library of a local university, spying on women, or more accurately, their footwear, and while hiding in the stacks I somehow stumbled across this book:

https://openlibrary.org/books/OL5204327M/The_sex_life_of_the_foot_and_shoe

which had to have been in the first edition, as pictured. I cannot explain how it shocked me. I looked furtively over my shoulder, refocused on the title on the book spine. My head swam. I could barely hold the book in my hand when I picked it out of the line of books, feeling its actual texture in my palm, its definite weight, turning over and over to come back to read the title. It was real! I flipped through a few pages then quickly returned it to the shelf. I circled around casually browsing other books, then sneaked up on it again, and plucked it out for another peak.  I could not believe it! Another human on the planet shared my secret conviction that the shoes of women were actually woman's genitals, and more shockingly, he revealed our secret in a book!  Did he also know how I contrived to secretly smell girl's shoes? How desperately I sought the smooth, forbidden, weight of their leather?  How many guilty times I had run my fingertips over their delicate curves, shapes that no man should be caressing, even with his eye?  I blanched when I read his proposal that the opening of the shoe was the opening of a vagina, and that a decorative button or buckle, say, on the vamp of the shoe at the base of this opening was the clitoris. My brain swam as he detailed more anatomy, how a feather or fringe might be taken as pubic hair.  If he said these things, he must know.  He must know my petrifying secrets.  He was speaking thoughts I had dared not to think.  I stole it from the library, read it in secret, and returned it without anyone knowing.  You all may be the first.

Thanks onebefore.  That is a cool story.  Kind of reminds of when I first stumbled on a copy of Screw Magazine and found ads for pro-dommes.  I realized that my fantasies were shared by many and that they could be realized.

Thanks onebefore.  That is a cool story.  Kind of reminds of when I first stumbled on a copy of Screw Magazine and found ads for pro-dommes.  I realized that my fantasies were shared by many and that they could be realized.

Screw Magazine was a very important newspaper for the furtherance of the First Amendment. Of course I read it primarily for the political commentary.

Dannyboy