My First Time at the Fortress

manclawz

First I would like to thank Mistress Jessy Kang and Mistress Emma Ree for their wonderful assistance in helping me put my session together.   I sessioned with Mistress Justine Shankar and did corporal, tickling and food humiliation in the Pink Room.

Mistress Shankar was amazing and very intuitive and attentive during our session.  After starting out with some corporal play I felt very lightheaded and dizzy and alerted Mistress Shankar as to how I was feeling.  I'm guessing I had a huge sensory overload and fainted for a few moments.  Mistress Shankar and Mistress Jessy Kang helped revive me and made sure I was alright.  I can't thank them enough as this was an embarrassing situation for me, but Mistress Shankar was very reassuring and helped me to relax.

After sipping some water and sitting down I decided to go on with my session as I felt strong enough to do so.  Let me tell you Mistress Shankar is one hell of a tickler and really went to town on me.  The worst was my feet and Mistress Shankar made me flop around like a lunatic.  

All in all, it was a great experience and the Fortress gets a special "thumbs up" from me for helping me through my situation.   Very professional and top notch service.

First I would like to thank Mistress Jessy Kang and Mistress Emma Ree for their wonderful assistance in helping me put my session together.   I sessioned with Mistress Justine Shankar and did corporal, tickling and food humiliation in the Pink Room.

Mistress Shankar was amazing and very intuitive and attentive during our session.  After starting out with some corporal play I felt very lightheaded and dizzy and alerted Mistress Shankar as to how I was feeling.  I'm guessing I had a huge sensory overload and fainted for a few moments.  Mistress Shankar and Mistress Jessy Kang helped revive me and made sure I was alright.  I can't thank them enough as this was an embarrassing situation for me, but Mistress Shankar was very reassuring and helped me to relax.

After sipping some water and sitting down I decided to go on with my session as I felt strong enough to do so.  Let me tell you Mistress Shankar is one hell of a tickler and really went to town on me.  The worst was my feet and Mistress Shankar made me flop around like a lunatic.  

All in all, it was a great experience and the Fortress gets a special "thumbs up" from me for helping me through my situation.   Very professional and top notch service.

manclawz:

As intense as a session can be, a Fortress Mistress has great concern for the safety of her client. You were correct to inform the Mistress of those feelings and the Mistresses were quick to tend to your immediate medical needs.

You might consider getting a check-up just to make sure nothing is wrong. Instead of revealing the actual circumstances you might suggest that you walked up several flights of stairs and experienced unaccustomed dizziness. You can't be too careful about your health. Good luck.

Dannyboy

manclawz:

As intense as a session can be, a Fortress Mistress has great concern for the safety of her client. You were correct to inform the Mistress of those feelings and the Mistresses were quick to tend to your immediate medical needs.

You might consider getting a check-up just to make sure nothing is wrong. Instead of revealing the actual circumstances you might suggest that you walked up several flights of stairs and experienced unaccustomed dizziness. You can't be too careful about your health. Good luck.

Dannyboy

Yeah, my gallbladder situation was a huge wake-up call as to not neglect your health.  I'm scheduled for routine blood work on Thursday and then my MD calls me when he gets the results.  I'll see what he says when he gets my current blood work and take it from there.  This has been a monthly thing after my surgery.

manclawz- Glad you got home OK that evening. I heard Mistress Shankar lifted you off the rack and put you on the floor- while wearing 8 inch platform heels!! Thanks to her fantastic yoga bod :-) I thought it was funny how I walked in and slapped you. I usually walk in that room and slap men for a totally different reason (always for their own good LOL).

manclawz- Glad you got home OK that evening. I heard Mistress Shankar lifted you off the rack and put you on the floor- while wearing 8 inch platform heels!! Thanks to her fantastic yoga bod :-) I thought it was funny how I walked in and slapped you. I usually walk in that room and slap men for a totally different reason (always for their own good LOL).

Really? I had no idea you slapped me, lol.  I was so out of it that I thought I was dreaming and temporarily forgot where I was when I was first coming to.  I saw your face and then everything came back.  Thankfully, I was fine after that and didn't experience anything else.  I was fine going home and then I took a shower and crashed.  I took it easy today and seem to be doing good.  

Thanks again for helping take care of the situation.  Mistress Shankar told me what happened when I was more alert.

Thank you for this lovely review, MC! You were quite the trooper, submitting to my determined tickle torture after you'd revived... I'm impressed with your resilience, haha. It was a pleasure to session with you; a committed role play is always such fun, and I love getting the chance to indulge my love of discipline and humiliation. Glad to hear you made it back ok, and that you are attending to your health.

Thank you for this lovely review, MC! You were quite the trooper, submitting to my determined tickle torture after you'd revived... I'm impressed with your resilience, haha. It was a pleasure to session with you; a committed role play is always such fun, and I love getting the chance to indulge my love of discipline and humiliation. Glad to hear you made it back ok, and that you are attending to your health.

Mistress Shankar, thank you again for everything and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself, too. I've been tickled by many Dommes and your tickling was one of the worst for me (by that I mean pure torture).  

MISTRESS JESSY KANG...Regarding "I Slap men for totally different reasons but always for their own good" YOU know that Lonewolf is always SLAP HAPPY in your most breathtaking BEAUTIFUL BOSSY PRESENCE and will most willingly submit to your never ending CRUELEST inclinations of the moment YOU so ruthlessly pursue interminably during my BIRTHDAY BASHING episodes I so very eagerly await and most enthusiastically anticipate. BOTTOM LINE...YOUR TORTUROUS PHYSICAL BEAUTY inflames my most unspeakable male desires that should be reason enough for me to endure your cruelest innate SLAP HAPPY endeavors interminably...BUTT always for my own good in YOUR CRUELEST IMPLEMENTATIONS ever envisioned...every SLAP...every HUG...YOU ARE GETTING TO BE A HABIT WITH ME...Lonewolf

• 2 weeks later...

"I heard Mistress Shankar lifted you off the rack and put you on the floor- while wearing 8 inch platform heels!!"

That is impressive! Glad to hear that MC continued his torture even after fainting. What a good little sub 

Haha yes, why let a little lightheadedness get in the way of my fun? 

It wasn't an easy decision for me to continue after the little incident.  Health comes first and I have to also be at my best for scene activity.  The moment I felt dizzy again or if something just didn't feel right, I would have stopped.

I don't fall for many women, but I fell for Mistress Shankar that evening. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I figured to update the forum on my health.  I had a recent physical and blood/urine results were looked at.  Everything came out good.  :)

My liver counts are still higher than what they should be, but they have been gradually decreasing since my surgery.   I'm thinking my fainting spell may have been too much, too fast after not "playing" for some time.

I figured to update the forum on my health.  I had a recent physical and blood/urine results were looked at.  Everything came out good.  :)

My liver counts are still higher than what they should be, but they have been gradually decreasing since my surgery.   I'm thinking my fainting spell may have been too much, too fast after not "playing" for some time.

So glad to hear that you're in good health!