Another succumbs to the web of FF

otaku

Being young and socially awkward, the FF seemed like a godsend to indulge in fetishes for this closet pervert. As I booked my session, I asked to be "ravaged and used as the mistresses please", I thought to myself what could be the worst that could happen? They all look so kind! Mistress Emma Ree was incredibly helpful and recommended Mistress Kang and Mistress Bean for a double domme session to which I complied.

As my appointment came up, I felt butterflies in my stomach as this was my first time with professional dommes. However I was relieved when they walked in, they weren't very intimidating but rather stunning and beautiful, or so I thought. Although I will leave specific session details out. (That's for you to experience) Throughout the session they were very playful and exhilarating. I felt like a canvas being skillfully painted by artists with whips and various other devices. Unfortunately I did break down twice during the session, but they were very quick to respond and alleviate me when I used my safeword.

To be honest, I was unsure to what extent my body was ravaged since I was too focused on the pleasure/burning sensations? Only until I got home and looked in the mirror did I realize that I could no longer qualify as a bride, but remain forever a slut to the FF.

tl;dr: Asked to be ravaged, was ravaged and more.

P.S. My sincere apologies Mistress Kang and Mistress Bean for my weirdness/awkwardness and little or lack thereof vocal feedback during the session

Also, thank you for the hug lessons

I most definitely did not purposely leave out Rey from Mistress Bean's name.

Hi otaku...I also have most enthusiastically submitted to the most enviously demanding LUSTFULLY TORTUROUS PROCLIVITIES of the most SENSUALLY AROUSING BEAUTIES you so willingly endured...MISTRESS JESSY KANG...the extremely well endowed BRUTALLY BEAUTIFUL BOSS...my personal BIRTHDAY BASHING GODDESS of most contemptible CRUELTY most lustfully sanctioned by her most intimidating TORTUROUS FEMALE PHYSICALITY personified...AND of course my PAINFULLY SEDUCTIVE PARISIAN BEAUTY...MISTRESS REY who instinctively knows and most cruelly takes ultra sadistic advantage of her most willing sensually driven male prey in her most TORTUROUS CLOSEST FEMALE PHYSICALITY most CRUELLY perpetually denied interminably...OMG YES...the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...REIGNS SADISTICALLY SUPREME...Lonewolf

Yes, Dannyboy I feel as if I've been reborn into this special world to be dyed with the colors of the mistresses

Mistress Kang, they looked rather normal after a day, but the lingering sensations caused me to purposely put my messenger bag strap across them so it would brush them when walking, which made me feel like a dirty pervert

Apparantly not, Mistress Zito! I understood the concept of a hug, but my feeble attempt at one was pathetic

Thank you for your warm welcomes Mistress Li & Shankar!

I'll do my best to earn one next time Mistress Rey, so I can show the results of my training!