Latex Vacuum Bed

Mistress Kang

Mistress Katz,

Black is my favorite color too!  A woman after my own heart  :wub2:  :wub2:  :wub2:   

Where you a Goth Girl when you were younger?  Just curious.  I was a hardcore/metal kid (Still am) and 90% of the clothing that I wear is black or dark toned, gray or slate. 

Yes, I was definitely a goth and I still only wear black/dark clothing.  I suppose that never went away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2017 at 9:33 PM, Mistress Jane Li said:

I imagine the vacuum bed could be much like floatation therapy if you're in the right headspace. To anyone who has tried our vacuum bed--please tell us more!

I have really enjoyed it.  So, it is very confining.  It wraps tightly around every bit of you kind of like saran wrap, only it will seal around a body part such as a leg, whereas saran wrap will leave daylight between say the top of your leg and the bondage table as the wrap runs a straight line to the edge of the table.  There is a trust factor as your Domme must be mindful of your breathing tube.  While I have not seen this "from the top" Mistress Von Dietz has told me that she can see what every finger and toe are doing as the vacuum takes all of the air out of the thing.  Each body part has a heightened sensitivity due to the feel of the latex and the tightness of the wrap.  It can be relaxing and stimulating at the same time.

The only limitation is that the bulk of the play will need to focus where the two holes are whereas; with saran wrap, Mistress can just cut an access hole wherever she likes.  Though it is excellent for some very confined sounds play!!!   

On 3/8/2018 at 8:17 PM, need to serve said:

I have really enjoyed it.  So, it is very confining.  It wraps tightly around every bit of you kind of like saran wrap, only it will seal around a body part such as a leg, whereas saran wrap will leave daylight between say the top of your leg and the bondage table as the wrap runs a straight line to the edge of the table.  There is a trust factor as your Domme must be mindful of your breathing tube.  While I have not seen this "from the top" Mistress Von Dietz has told me that she can see what every finger and toe are doing as the vacuum takes all of the air out of the thing.  Each body part has a heightened sensitivity due to the feel of the latex and the tightness of the wrap.  It can be relaxing and stimulating at the same time.

The only limitation is that the bulk of the play will need to focus where the two holes are whereas; with saran wrap, Mistress can just cut an access hole wherever she likes.  Though it is excellent for some very confined sounds play!!!   

This seems like a very spot on description/ “review” of the latex vac bed experience! If other subs are curious, I’d say needtoserve’s contribution to this topic is informative :) 

• 5 months later...
On 11/3/2017 at 12:54 AM, Mistress Kang said:

Finally arrived, our new latex vacuum bed! 

Latex Vacuum Bed.jpg

Ours is metallic emerald green colored. Who's going to christen this with us?

I’m assuming this has already been christened.  I’ve seen videos of the vacbed with the Venus 2000.  Amazing.  That would be quite a day.  The idea of this just gets me going.