ballbusting 101

az1za

hi there

i'm new to the forum. i've always been intrigued about ball-busting but haven't psyched myself up to do it yet

i had a question for the ladies. if i came in an asked for ball-busting 101, what would this include? kneeing, kicking, squeezing, punching?

would you try to do knee/kick/squeeze/punch as hard as you could (i'm not sure my balls could take this ;-) - or would you ease your way into it and see what i could take?

would be interested to hear some thoughts from the ladies please!

ps - is it true that you're all bald down below? wax or shave ;-)

hi there

i'm new to the forum. i've always been intrigued about ball-busting but haven't psyched myself up to do it yet

i had a question for the ladies. if i came in an asked for ball-busting 101, what would this include? kneeing, kicking, squeezing, punching?

would you try to do knee/kick/squeeze/punch as hard as you could (i'm not sure my balls could take this ;-) - or would you ease your way into it and see what i could take?

hi az,

Since you've requested ballbusting 101 and not ballbusting for advanced players, it would definitely be a beginner's course. We would lightly cover all the different techniques of bb, as well as possible scenarios that may lead up to having one's balls busted in a real-life social situation. Then we would move into the area of velocity and pressure by testing out how much you can withstand in your first session. It's all about progressive methods of bb. We are all highly skilled (and shaved) technicians and educators. ;)

hi az,

Since you've requested ballbusting 101 and not ballbusting for advanced players, it would definitely be a beginner's course. We would lightly cover all the different techniques of bb, as well as possible scenarios that may lead up to having one's balls busted in a real-life social situation. Then we would move into the area of velocity and pressure by testing out how much you can withstand in your first session. It's all about progressive methods of bb. We are all highly skilled (and shaved) technicians and educators. ;)

As highly skilled as you are dear Mistress I don't know how I'd handle you kicking me in the balls. Probably with a little angst I'd gather.

hi there

If you came in for a BB 101 sess, it would include some or all of your above and probably some new things you've never seen before ;) It would start off slow and easy and gradually intensify depending on how you were responding. Even with advanced players, its always fun to constantly build up and back off; it keeps things suspenseful. It would also be great, if you came in open to trying other things as well as BB. Its a great opportunity to discover some new interests.

I will tell my Gillette razor she is appreciated :P

Thanks for starting this thread... I had the same exact questions. Minus the whole shaved part; however, can't complain about that information! There is also a chat message feature which enables you to ask questions, it is a really helpful and cool feature. Service like that really says a lot about the fortress. I asked them which mistresses they recommend for ballbusting and they told me Mistress Zhao, Jung, Ahn, and Tan. I'm a newbie too, judging by mistress tan's videos I am 100 percent sure I would vaporize from a kick from her... and it might be worth it! Can't go wrong with any of them. They are all gorgeous. Once summer rolls around I'm thinking of booking my first ever session and choosing Mistress Ahn (so beautiful). If you do book that session I'd love to hear how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mistress Kang

I say just SKIP the "starting off slowly" crap and we start with you on your knees hands tied behind your back and strung up over the highest bar on the ladder so you're leaning forward a bit, ankles secured to the lowest bar. And START with a HARD SQUEEZE with ALL MY MIGHT to break you first ;-) THEN we can move on to more "delicate" and "sensitive" techniques...it's so much more fun if you're all on edge the entire time not knowing if I'm going to just break out another SQUEEZE or POW-PUNCH! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I say just SKIP the "starting off slowly" crap and we start with you on your knees hands tied behind your back and strung up over the highest bar on the ladder so you're leaning forward a bit, ankles secured to the lowest bar. And START with a HARD SQUEEZE with ALL MY MIGHT to break you first ;-) THEN we can move on to more "delicate" and "sensitive" techniques...it's so much more fun if you're all on edge the entire time not knowing if I'm going to just break out another SQUEEZE or POW-PUNCH! LOL

Blimey, I think I have a new fantasy.

• 3 weeks later...

hey i have a question how do you ladies feel about bare foot ball kicking and stepping?

I love it. Really though, anything having to do with busting balls until they burst is my fave. And since i also love foot stuff and using my feet footballing and kicking is, naturally, wonderful.

• 2 weeks later...

I love it. Really though, anything having to do with busting balls until they burst is my fave. And since i also love foot stuff and using my feet footballing and kicking is, naturally, wonderful.

Hey Mistress Ree,

wow would you really want to kick and stomp a guys balls bare foot till they burst?

• 2 weeks later...

If the sub was willing i would gladly go at it with gusto!

Damn, Mistress Ree, between your comments here and in the full toilet topic I can no longer resist. I am trying to set up a two hour session with you this week! Have not seen you since September and it is killing me. I can hear my balls screaming "No, no, no!" right now but I trust you will shut them up!

Matt

• 2 months later...

mmm...castration via mistress ree's feet. That's fun to think about.

Personally I'd rather have a mistress squeeze them until they pop. It's just so much more personal when she has your balls in her hand.

I AGREE IT IS FUN TO THINK ABOUT BUT IF IT HAD TO HAPPEN I WOULD RATHER IT BE DONE WITH A MISTRESS' FEET.

Hahahaha I like that idea. Castration with my hands OR feet!

It would be fun with my feet cause then the poor eunuch would have to clean my feet of his blood and juices, crying the whole time I'd imagine, how fun!

Yet by hand I would be able to more precisely feel the moment at which the pressure becomes too great to bear and they burst like little water balloons.

Both sound delightful, I guess that's why there are TWO balls! :D

I AGREE IT IS FUN TO THINK ABOUT BUT IF IT HAD TO HAPPEN I WOULD RATHER IT BE DONE WITH A MISTRESS' FEET.

Maybe we can get some of the ladies to vote.

Ladies, if you were going to castrate a guy, how would you prefer to do it?

Squeezing, kicking, burdizzo, elastrator, knife, or some other creative method? :)

Hahahaha I like that idea. Castration with my hands OR feet!

It would be fun with my feet cause then the poor eunuch would have to clean my feet of his blood and juices, crying the whole time I'd imagine, how fun!

Yet by hand I would be able to more precisely feel the moment at which the pressure becomes too great to bear and they burst like little water balloons.

Both sound delightful, I guess that's why there are TWO balls! :D

HI MISTRESS REE,

SO WOULD YOU DRAW IT OUT OR FINISH YOUR SUB QUICKLY?

Maybe we can get some of the ladies to vote.

Ladies, if you were going to castrate a guy, how would you prefer to do it?

Squeezing, kicking, burdizzo, elastrator, knife, or some other creative method? :)

If I were to castrate for fun it would be squeezing. If I were on a farm and had to castrate, say, 60 spring lambs, I would choose a quicker, more efficient method.