ballbusting 101

az1za

Draw it out, obviously. Once it's over so is the fun!

Spoken, or should I say written like a true Mistress.

I am not really into ball busting however, I do like the thought of a Mistress holding such an extremely vulnerable part of my body in her hands knowing that at any moment, she could cause me a tremendous amount of pain and bring me to my knees simply on a whim.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

They got ballbusting at the Fortress? This place is in incredible. I've always wanted try that. Does it feel good?

Oh, just last week, Zhao (I think?) brought in the bounciest purple rubber ball! We all played for hours, so much fun and of course that felt good!! :) And when we grew bored we left it to roll off on it's own. They deflate SO darn fast :( It's just sitting there on the side of the room...

Oh, just last week, Zhao (I think?) brought in the bounciest purple rubber ball! We all played for hours, so much fun and of course that felt good!! :) And when we grew bored we left it to roll off on it's own. They deflate SO darn fast :( It's just sitting there on the side of the room...

Come to think of it, that sad-looking, deflated, shriveled-up, slightly sticky and dusty, purple ball seems like it's been totally BUSTED to me. If you all could see that purple ball I know you'd agree- we busted that ball, it was a ball-busting rampage!

Well, if there are no objections to trashing it, I'm going to drop it into the next load of trash. Bye bye ballie!

What if i just wanted to experience it, not really have a session based on ball busting...but a couple of surprise attacks here and there during other activities. Like being tied up like Mistress kang suggests...being punished in various ways. Maybe a surprise when she leans in to check on me, being all nice, then bam a shot to the balls. Or during a canning, while anticipating the next stroke, surprise with a swift kick....ouch!

• 2 years later...

I say just SKIP the "starting off slowly" crap and we start with you on your knees hands tied behind your back and strung up over the highest bar on the ladder so you're leaning forward a bit, ankles secured to the lowest bar. And START with a HARD SQUEEZE with ALL MY MIGHT to break you first ;-) THEN we can move on to more "delicate" and "sensitive" techniques...it's so much more fun if you're all on edge the entire time not knowing if I'm going to just break out another SQUEEZE or POW-PUNCH! LOL

I'd be very interested in this!!