Igniting humiliation

I have a special love for humiliation and degradation, a big part of which is how personal and individual it is. What can roll off one person's back can cut to the core of another, and vice versa. For those of you who share this interest from the other side: what are your key humiliation/degradation triggers, and why (also totally understandable if they are beyond explanation)? Particular words, phrases, dynamics, scenarios, roles that ignite you? 

I'll start: I love role play centered around exposing and using a greedy slut, deploring their sloppy and unrefined desire -- only rectifiable through strict training. I also find revealing and punishing ill-behaved male perverts deliciously cathartic.

Your turn...

Lovely heart-centric, so waaaay on point, question MJS! 

So right, so personal.  Such a lovely Mistress introduction to the topic.

Love

Love is the is the true sub's trigger, and sub's submissive nature regarding the relationship. If Mistress and sub connect at the lovelevel for sub .....  NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

If it's not at the lovelevel, and just at sub's mind level, anything could be anybody's trigger.  Voice trigger. Smell trigger. Physical presence trigger. Foot trigger. Drool in mouth trigger. Toys and implements are a trigger - particularly mine.

And why?  I was going to say submissive just IS. A trigger JUST IS!  No reasons. No words. Or, maybe reasons are discovered.  A unworthy sub would come up with a reason and stupidly cling to a reason for a trigger. The quicker they see their precious trigger story for what it is, the faster they can advance.

I could probably knock out 5 Mistress-sub humiliation delicious screenplays for you in a day re: "Particular words, phrases, dynamics, scenarios, roles that ignite you?"  I think you'd love them!

Thank you.  Lovely introduction to the topic, a beautiful Mistress' desire to know.

This might not be completely responsive. The word play that I find most effective goes like this in terms of showing submission

First, opposites. For example, if I say "Please stop." the response I get is " What did you say?". My answer has to be "More please" And the response I hear is "That's what I thought. You want more ,right?" to which I say "yes" and what I hear back is " I thought so.  We both understand. You want me to do it more and I want to. We will do it more."  Works for any pleading. "Not so deep." "Not so hard"  "Not there please"( when you are torturing or about to torture a particular body part). "Not that whip." Etc. 

Second,  its all my doing.  Me; "Please , mercy" I hear "I don't understand. You asked me to do this, Right." to which I say 'Yes" and then I hear "Because you wanted it, right?" "yes". "Because its good for you, right?" 'Yes.' "Say it. Say its good for you"

" Its good for me "  " Good That's what I thought. Lets get back back to work." 

Third, simplification when there is a failure.   I hear " I don't understand. I told you not to move when I whipped your bottom hole. But you moved.' I say " I can't help it. It hurts. " to which I hear " Of course it hurts. But I told you I was going to do it. All you had to do is not move. Simple, right?" "Yes". "So you knew you weren't to move. And you did anyhow. Sounds like you deliberately disobeyed." "I couldn't help it" " Really, was it a twitch? I don't think so. You voluntarily moved. Now  lets do it 10 more times. Don't move. Its easy."  

Fourth, putting blame were blame belongs. I say " Ouch that really hurt." I hear " I bet it did. That was a really hard whip stroke right on  the underside of the tip of your penis. Its very tender there." I say, "No I mean it really hurt.  I hear "Yes I heard you. Sounds like personal problem to me. Its your problem. Not mine . Don't you agree? I mean, my part of this is to teach you discipline. Of course it hurts. That sounds like your personal problem, yes? " 'Yes" 'Good we are on the same page. Let's do it again"

Fifth, the extent of the punishment  is up to me..  I hear "Well you failed. Want to give it another shot?" I say "Yes."  I hear "OK, we were whipping your cock, balls and bottom  hole 10 times. You weren't supposed to move, but you did. So how many should we do it on the do over? " Me; "Can it be 10 again?"  " No thats not fair to me. I already won. I would rather go on to the ultimate punishment , if nothing is in it for me. "

"How about 15?" 'Only 15. How about 20? I could do 20. Maybe not. I like 25. How about 25? You know if you make it, there is no ultimate punishment. That means you will avoid 50 strokes on those tender parts with you tied up, unable to  move or avoid them."  "OK 25"  "You think you can hold still for 25?" "Yes. I think so"

"Ok then we  have to agree on the ultimate punishment. What should it be?" "The same?" "Well then we are wasting time I already have the 50. That does me no good." " Ok lets stop where we are, then ."  " Too late for that. We have already agreed to the  initial 25. So we have to set the ultimate punishment. What do you think? 25 more?" "OK 25" Because you think you can really not move so there will be no ultimate punishment, right?"

" Right. " " I do too . But I have a couple of problems. First, I have three places to concentrate on and I can't divide 25 by 3  and I don't like that. Has to be at least 28. 7 on each part. Is that OK? "  "OK".  " Good. So I ike that fact its divided by 3. But it's kinda low, especially since you are pretty confident about you winning and not having any ultimate punishment at all. I kinda like  102. That's divisible by 3. Let's do that. You are confident. Ok?"   "OK". Good now how about the initial 25?" " What about it?" 

"I can't divide it by 3". "No you picked it." "I know but we are firming things up now." 'No, we have already agreed to it."

" OK. You are right. The 25 will be delivered on the underside of the tip of your penis. " "What?" "You heard me. Now lie down, roll back so you are balanced on your shoulders and the underside of your penis is exposed and lets get to it"  "That's not fair. " I never said I was fair. I didn't agree to that."  " Ok 29 not 25. 7 on each place. "

" No. Sorry. 36 and I promise it will only be 12 on each spot. I will be gentle."  " Ok"  'Good, then its done. Go lean over the chair and hold your cheeks apart. We will do your bottom hole and your balls first.  That's good. Nice and exposed. By the way before we start , and now we are all agreed, I want you to prepare yourself. You gave me such a hard time, I am thinking that I will do most of the ultimate punishment strokes on your cock. The underside. I was thinking this. That I would tie you up bent over so your ass and your balls are well exposed. Then I will invite whoever is free in to watch. Then I could do,  say 9 on your asshole and 9 on your balls. Leaving 84 for your cock and maybe some really hard uppercuts on your balls.  One of my friends will be taking pictures. "

I have a special love for humiliation and degradation, a big part of which is how personal and individual it is. What can roll off one person's back can cut to the core of another, and vice versa. For those of you who share this interest from the other side: what are your key humiliation/degradation triggers, and why (also totally understandable if they are beyond explanation)? Particular words, phrases, dynamics, scenarios, roles that ignite you? 

I'll start: I love role play centered around exposing and using a greedy slut, deploring their sloppy and unrefined desire -- only rectifiable through strict training. I also find revealing and punishing ill-behaved male perverts deliciously cathartic.

Your turn...

Hello Mistress Shankar,

My role play humiliation scenario involves being discovered and punished for being perverted. A woman in tight leggings catches me staring at her ass and threatens to expose me if I do not comply with her. She decides to take me for a full body wax and gives a very humiiating hair cut. We then go panty shopping for something ill be wearing tonight and under some thin white pants....

Your turn...

I really love verbal, and your description of the kind of role play you like is pretty well spot on with my verbal triggers. Making me repeat the verbal humiliation only adds to my excitement too. In addition to that, physical roughness centered on that play only adds to the debasement as there's a bit of nonconsent and objectification to it as well.

My triggers are many and varied, but all still require trust and boundaries. That being said they include lost bets leading to exhibitionism and/or bondage. Sensory deprivation where I’m unsure of the female (or better yet, females) is an unexplored fantasy. Never experienced chastity devices (and realistically can’t) but the exchange of a key for something so personal causes a sensation of both desire and fear. I shy away from “degradation,” but if “humiliation” is more related to the power dynamic, then I’m in. Does this sufficiently respond to your question?

MISTRESS JUSTINE SHANKAR..."Igniting humiliation" with me would involve being totally bound spread eagle...totally nude on display...in the presence of as many truly SADISTIC FEMALES willing to participate most persuasively in their individual innate CRUELEST TICKLING TORTUROUS PROPENSITIES ever envisioned conceivable...Lonewolf

Lovely heart-centric, so waaaay on point, question MJS! 

So right, so personal.  Such a lovely Mistress introduction to the topic.

Love

Love is the is the true sub's trigger, and sub's submissive nature regarding the relationship. If Mistress and sub connect at the lovelevel for sub .....  NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

If it's not at the lovelevel, and just at sub's mind level, anything could be anybody's trigger.  Voice trigger. Smell trigger. Physical presence trigger. Foot trigger. Drool in mouth trigger. Toys and implements are a trigger - particularly mine.

And why?  I was going to say submissive just IS. A trigger JUST IS!  No reasons. No words. Or, maybe reasons are discovered.  A unworthy sub would come up with a reason and stupidly cling to a reason for a trigger. The quicker they see their precious trigger story for what it is, the faster they can advance.

I could probably knock out 5 Mistress-sub humiliation delicious screenplays for you in a day re: "Particular words, phrases, dynamics, scenarios, roles that ignite you?"  I think you'd love them!

Thank you.  Lovely introduction to the topic, a beautiful Mistress' desire to know.

Interesting that you would mention love as your most triggering dynamic. I agree that establishing a mental connection is crucial in any dom/sub relationship. That connection could certainly intensify a degrading/humiliating act, or allow for a more progressive relationship of sorts.

My role play that triggers the most humiliation is abandonment. This comes from my childhood where my mother would use her love for me as a means of control. Anything I didn't do to her standards was bad. She said she couldn't love someone who was bad and threaten to leave. Not until I was older did I realize this was a form of abuse. Just recently I started doing role plays at the Fortress dealing with these issues by being locked in the cage and the domme threatening to leave me there. Hurts so much emotionally as I go through it but cathartic in the end.

My triggers are many and varied, but all still require trust and boundaries. That being said they include lost bets leading to exhibitionism and/or bondage. Sensory deprivation where I’m unsure of the female (or better yet, females) is an unexplored fantasy. Never experienced chastity devices (and realistically can’t) but the exchange of a key for something so personal causes a sensation of both desire and fear. I shy away from “degradation,” but if “humiliation” is more related to the power dynamic, then I’m in. Does this sufficiently respond to your question?

Sensory deprivation is another of my absolute favorite activities; I love playing with the vulnerability, fear, and anticipation that comes with it. No time like the present to explore this :) I think this could be especially fun as a multiple domme session with one or more mystery Mistresses.

My role play that triggers the most humiliation is abandonment. This comes from my childhood where my mother would use her love for me as a means of control. Anything I didn't do to her standards was bad. She said she couldn't love someone who was bad and threaten to leave. Not until I was older did I realize this was a form of abuse. Just recently I started doing role plays at the Fortress dealing with these issues by being locked in the cage and the domme threatening to leave me there. Hurts so much emotionally as I go through it but cathartic in the end.

This is really powerful to me. When done right, I think BDSM can be a way to heal past wounds that are still with us, recreating conditions that harmed us in the past but taking control where we previously had none.

Realistically, I can’t explore my true desires in “real” life, but exploring my inner slut is a driving force. If I were a lottery winner having all of the mistresses violate my orifices (playfully, not painfully), especially without knowing who was whom......Yum. Imagining that outside of the Fortress as part of a play party - hard to top that from a fantasy perspective.

Your turn...

I always fantasize about EXTREMELY HARDCORE humiliation/degradation/dehumanization/emasculation!!!!  But I'm not sure what would break me.  So far, nothing has broken me.  Well, in the end, it is impossible to break me at this point in life because I no longer identify fully/completely with my personality or identity (ego).  For someone who can transcend the ego at will, even for a while, humiliation is impossible to experience.  But since I want this experience very much -- as a temporary vacation from what I call "the rest of my life" just for sake of having a specific  experience without destroying desires to have other experiences in life -- I can do my best to "descend", for lack of a better word, into a typical male so I can undergo the experience of sadistically being stripped of my dignity.  I just have to play 'pretend', but then again, we all do that all the time.  I am not a fan of role-play type sessions but upon reflection, the Mistress/slave session is itself a role-play, and life is a grander role-play.  And we play many, many of those as well.  Most people are not zoomed out enough to see that.  

I don't know if the above makes any sense to the readers here.  Sometimes I just let the words flow out naturally and well, it is what it is.  LOL

I like the word "igniting".  It's very important for a domina (a sexier sounding word than domme) to know what ignites a sense of humiliation in a slave.  Your interest in knowing the slave's mind, Mistress Shankar, is very important because without that, humiliation does not really happen.  To answer your question, I must recall a session I had with a classy but vicious Mistress a few years back.  She humiliated me in a casually sadistic way.  That's what works for me, not cliches much.  Humiliation that is casually sadistic stings badly.  During this session, she figured out that I was still a virgin so she mockingly asked me, "Did you ever have sex?" and this question was both mocking and seductive at the same time.  I said, "No, Mistress."  And I actually felt humiliated.  Or constant verbal degradation even during regular correspondence such as emails or text messages.  Basically, someone who really enjoys treating me like shit.  And even being unfair (to a limit) with me... like giving me a nearly impossible command to follow and then punishing me for "disobeying", or changing her mind and telling me she didn't actually want that, only to degrade me further.  

Public humiliation is probably the most humiliating experience I can get stung by, but even this might be difficult because these days, I don't generally care about anyone's judgment!  It's ironic for a person who once was pathologically shy for at least 15 years!  It can still work, if done right.  But what is "right"?  It's subjective as usual.

I don't know if I actually answered your question or just rambled stuff that my mind wanted to express using my fingers typing on the keyboard, LOL.  But anyway, here's my fantasy if anyone cares to know.  All of the below COMBINED can possibly break me for several hours or even days:

1. Forced Intox -- getting drunk (just beer or something though, no hard liquor)
  2. Tight Bondage -- total helplessness
  3. Extreme and prolonged Teasing and Denial
  4. Deep Hypnosis -- to make me vulnerable to suggestions
  5. Deep Mind Fuck -- to program me as you wish
  6. Torture -- to break me physically (breaking me physically, btw, is VERY easy -- I suck at taking pain even though I crave a lot of it)
  7. Stinging Verbal Humiliation -- privately while bound and being mind fucked, as well as during public outings (combination of shouting, normal voice, and whispering)
  8. Cuckolding -- having another male, an alpha compared to me -- can add to the degradation (but only if SHE is still ultimately controlling everything)
  9. Physical Humiliation -- to add to all of the above

Medium to long term chastity on top of the above can render me very horny and desperate.  In fact, on Nov. 6th, I decided that I have no right to masturbate without a dominant woman's permission.  So today is my 67th day in chastity.  I'm beginning to love chastity even though it's sexually frustrating.  I don't have a device on nor a female owner to lock me up and keep the keys yet.  But it's still relatively fun.  

Anyway, I just wanted to express myself since I am into so many D/s activities.  I hope this response was more helpful than annoying rambling.  Only you guys and gals can be the judge of that.  ;)

This a tough one for me. I'm not really humiliated easily. I can be degraded for my fetish, my apperance, etc. A lot of things roll right off like a bead of sweat. If it does affect me it is never that deep, I might be hurt for a bit before I brush it off. I accept the things being used against me, as its true for the most part. I have no shame lol. Ive had women in my every day life try to embarass or humiliate me and it failed because I like what I like.

• 2 weeks later...

This a tough one for me. I'm not really humiliated easily. I can be degraded for my fetish, my apperance, etc. A lot of things roll right off like a bead of sweat. If it does affect me it is never that deep, I might be hurt for a bit before I brush it off. I accept the things being used against me, as its true for the most part. I have no shame lol. Ive had women in my every day life try to embarass or humiliate me and it failed because I like what I like.

That makes me very curious to know what strikes a nerve in you. 

That makes me very curious to know what strikes a nerve in you.

I'm open to explore that, discover what cuts deep. I guess its due to me learning to control my emotions. More specifically my anger, bullied as a kid I had my hulk moments from being humiliated and degraded. Through the years it had less effect, stopped bothering me as much as I learned to let it roll off instead of giving them a reaction (though not the reaction they really wanted due to the black eyes and busted lips given lol)

• 3 weeks later...

Your turn...

Hi dear Mistress Shankar,

Me too!  Looooove    h  u  m i  l  i  a  t  i  o  n  :)

My love for humiliation was being taught before I even realized it.

As in "mistresses, then and now" topic, i was trained by a neighbor in very well explained stages; 1) service, 2) corporal, 3) obedience, and then, 4) finally, humiliation. 

Every session was a peek-a-boo into the next:

"if you provide me good service, clean well in your session, I may strip you next time and do have you do it naked". 

Next time, "I want you to clean very well over here by the windows. If you do a good job, next week, I'll show you how I want you to tie your cock and balls up before you come here with this leather shoe lace."

Next time: "Oh, what a nice deep purple your balls have become, put down that duster and come to the linoleum and I'll teach you how I want you to clean up my pee off the floor."  I don't forget these, they were so wonderful;

- suck up a little pee through panties, next pee on the back of the head forehead to floor bigger and bigger pees to clean up on all fours to spit in toilet.  Finally pee in mouth, spitting, then finally swallowing, then ever-lengthening foot service trainnings . Maybe six weeks of that, late Spring.

2) corporal

- as we progressed, wonderful neighbor Allison would start to tease me about corporal.  "I'm surprised that you've done as well as you have. I may consider you for corporal training. But you'll have to write out your session contract each time.  Go and buy a very nice locking leather collar.  If you do well in corporal I'll consider allowing you to wear it here. I was starting to learn that each next session tease was a wonderful next step in humiliation training. I started to love the tease so much.

3) obedience

- my heart started pounding, every and always for obedience. After weeks and weeks of corporal, not my best class, I was taught obedience, listening to how She wanted to use me. The greater the humiliation she could feel from me, the more she'd hone in. "I think I'd like to see you whipped by my friend". My heart was pounding. "Yes, I want you to take the best strapping and whipping from her.  I'll drop you off, but you'll be on your own. "  I'd never really been whipped.  "Yes, take an obedient thrashing, she's pretty cruel, and then, if you do well enough, we'll do it again but I want her to see how you drink my pee".  Life was never the same. The other major obedience was she called a gay friend in the building and sent me up, telling him, to come back with his cum in your mouth.

I was to obey how to ring at the exact time, get buzzed in, enter, disrobe, and "fashion yourself as I said."  This meant tying myself up securely wrists to ankles so Allison could tie the last knots away from my hands. She leave the door ajar and when she heard the elevator, she's lay a giant wallop on me. "They all know what I do....".

4) what I came to L O V E about humiliation was the threatening and teasing of it. "I think, if you're good, I want to show you off to my girl friends", some threat of public humiliation, particularly if Allison had trained me to do it and gotten me to where I wanted to please her.  That's my humiliation ignition!

I'm a fan of threat of public humiliation, both of my size and my proclivities. It'll make me do my best to do whatever you're asking real quick.

I remembered you have a taste for this after popping into a session to watch what devilish games Mistress Shankar was playing with you. I could tell you enjoyed having a voyeur, even for a short while ;)

I'm open to explore that, discover what cuts deep. I guess its due to me learning to control my emotions. More specifically my anger, bullied as a kid I had my hulk moments from being humiliated and degraded. Through the years it had less effect, stopped bothering me as much as I learned to let it roll off instead of giving them a reaction (though not the reaction they really wanted due to the black eyes and busted lips given lol)

Will I have to restrain you in case the Hulk comes out?