FortressNYC may have some down time this month

Mistress Kang

LOL Keep coming with the conspiracy theories!! Inspiring some pretty hot role play ideas here ... ;)

BTB and DannyBoy once logged on at the same time. The servers tried calculating the combined ages of everyone logged in. Unfortunately the number was too high and it resulted in something far more serious than the Y2K bug, the Fortress server going down.

I accept full responsibility for this as I knew this catastrophe was a possibility and forgot to warn Mistress Kang that this could happen and stop this from occurring. I now humbly apologize and submit to the higher authorities at the Fortress for proper punishment for my failure to act in a timely fashion.

Same same but different :-)

Dear Ms. Kang:

The philosophers will ponder your response for ages. Right now I wish I was Flash Gordon making love to Princess Aura, daughter of Ming the Merciless. Dale Arden was too much of a prude. Thinking specifically of the 1936 series. Princess Aura would be hot even today. The original is still the greatest.

BTB and DannyBoy once logged on at the same time. The servers tried calculating the combined ages of everyone logged in. Unfortunately the number was too high and it resulted in something far more serious than the Y2K bug, the Fortress server going down.

I accept full responsibility for this as I knew this catastrophe was a possibility and forgot to warn Mistress Kang that this could happen and stop this from occurring. I now humbly apologize and submit to the higher authorities at the Fortress for proper punishment for my failure to act in a timely fashion.

You may be a Mule but you are not Dumb. How many remember the Y2K panic? All computers were hardcoded with 19 as the first two digits of the year. No one anticipated that the Earth would survive to the last year of the 20th century, the year 2000. Most people got the millennium (century, decade) change wrong. Stanley Kubrick got it right with 2001: A Space Odyssey. 

BTB and I did not cause the problem. The servers attempted to calculate a more unfathomable quantity - "How many lies have clients told to spouses, significant others and employers to attend scheduled sessions at The Fortress and how many were ultimately unsuccessful. It's like telling the computer on the Starship Enterprise to calculate the value of PI until final resolution.

By the way, no one needs a good reason to come to The Fortress for punishment. Why does one climb a mountain? Because the Fortress is at the peak!!!

Dannyboy

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2018 at 11:47 AM, aimefemme said:

The Russians had nothing to do with this. Clearly the former president's fault. An investigation is called for....

aimefemme

When you say former President, you mean Bill Clinton? ......This is all happening because he got a BJ in the Oval Office from Monica Lewinsky? 

On 3/3/2018 at 11:34 AM, theDumbMule said:

Glad to see it's back up.  It's just in time as I was about to have cold sweats about losing the connection to the Fortress mistresses in between sessions.  Now I have to get used to the updates.  Change is so hard...

Were you going through withdrawals so soon? It sounds like a visit is in order to get you “acclimated” to the changes ;) 

2 hours ago, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

Were you going through withdrawals so soon? It sounds like a visit is in order to get you “acclimated” to the changes ;) 

Thank you for helping us make the needed adjustments.  Right now it's looking like it may be summer before I make it back but at least I have something to look forward to.

• Mistress Ree unpinned, pinned and unpinned this topic