Preconceived Notions of Your Mistress

1 hour ago, Mistress Kang said:

Have you been pleasantly surprised by a Fortress Mistress upon meeting and playing with her in person? Perhaps her photos and reviews portrayed her differently. What were these misconceptions and how did you feel about them?

Ms Jane Li looked much taller in person that Her photos made Her appear !

Did anyone else notice that?

Adam 

Dear Ms. Kang:

I had no misconceptions about you and Vu. I enjoyed the fact that you laughed the way you did. That was icing on the cake. Vu seemed upbeat and giddy the day I met her and surpassed that assessment as our history unfolded.

Mina Jung had a something mystical that could never be portrayed in images. Seeing was believing.

Ms. Shankar impressed me far beyond the images. She also reminded me of someone from my past and that haunts me a bit.

Dannyboy

2 hours ago, submale89 said:

I expected Mistress Zito to be less experienced and Mistress Von Dietz to be less scary!

Ecstatic to have been proven wrong on both counts!!

:blink: :wub:

Hi Submale89- 

I find your comment about Ms Von Dietz being..." scary " most intriguing -!!

Could You please elaborate on that ? 

Adam 

12 hours ago, Adam-Dunn said:

Hi Submale89- 

I find your comment about Ms Von Dietz being..." scary " most intriguing -!!

Could You please elaborate on that ? 

Adam 

I imagined Ms. Von Dietz to be a physically imposing, gorgeous, slightly cold valkyrie woman based on her pictures. I'm usually much more attracted to brunettes than blondes so, I didn't actually plan to have the session with her. 

During the session, there were several instances where she would grab me by the delicates or my hair and put her face very close to me and give me an order to do something I hadn't really planned on doing. There was a sort of fire in those deep, blue eyes that made my body do things without my brain being involved. That scared the bejeezus out of me.

Still getting goosebumps reliving it.

1 hour ago, submale89 said:

I imagined Ms. Von Dietz to be a physically imposing, gorgeous, slightly cold valkyrie woman based on her pictures. I'm usually much more attracted to brunettes than blondes so, I didn't actually plan to have the session with her. 

During the session, there were several instances where she would grab me by the delicates or my hair and put her face very close to me and give me an order to do something I hadn't really planned on doing. There was a sort of fire in those deep, blue eyes that made my body do things without my brain being involved. That scared the bejeezus out of me.

Ah I love being in session with MVD when she gets intense with her subs! She knows how to order you to do even the thing you didn’t plan on ;) 

1 hour ago, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

Ah I love being in session with MVD when she gets intense with her subs! She knows how to order you to do even the thing you didn’t plan on ;) 

I recall that you had a very different approach to getting the exact same thing. A soft, gentle whisper, a wicked grin and a pout when I wasn't meeting expectations. Equally effective and intoxicating.

The two of you have such amazing chemistry and played off me and each other so well.

2 hours ago, submale89 said:

Thank you --submale89-

Your insights in Ms Von Dietz are quite vivid !

It's kinda funny -  I had the exact same idea that you had of Her-

Very pretty - former Sunday school teacher ( by Her own admission ) but not REALLY sadistic !

It seems She really gets into Her sessions and gets Her subs into subspace very easily 

Therefore by your excellent review I -    definitely WILL be serving Ms Von Dietz very soon !

Thanks again 

Adam 

On 4/21/2018 at 5:53 PM, Adam-Dunn said:

Ms Jane Li looked much taller in person that Her photos made Her appear !

Did anyone else notice that?

Adam 

Adam:

The description that the Headmistress sent me in the beginning described her as tall. The heels she wore made her seem even taller.

Dannyboy

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, kevybaby said:

Yeah she does she'll go from 0 to 60 like THAT (I'd snap my fingers on "THAT" but I don't know how. Also it's the internet.) It's so unexpected because she always looks so damn comfy and cute and then if you disrespect she's got this shadow and like THAT (would snap) she goes from 0 to 60 and your ass is grass (lmao I'm a high school bully in the 80s). I want to session with you though, apparently you're strict according to Mistress Kang but I find that very hard to believe because you look so damn comfy and cute. 

It's more accurate to say that Mistress Fang is demanding.

The internet is of your generation yet you're still so inept. You make it too easy.

21 hours ago, kevybaby said:

Yeah she does she'll go from 0 to 60 like THAT (I'd snap my fingers on "THAT" but I don't know how. Also it's the internet.) It's so unexpected because she always looks so damn comfy and cute and then if you disrespect she's got this shadow and like THAT (would snap) she goes from 0 to 60 and your ass is grass (lmao I'm a high school bully in the 80s). I want to session with you though, apparently you're strict according to Mistress Kang but I find that very hard to believe because you look so damn comfy and cute. 

"you look so damn comfy and cute"

o-rly006.gif.276f40bfb3aabb8d43e45e97b883af81.gif

sure kevybaby, sure