CELEBRATING LOCKTOBER

LiamD

The lady parts one looks fun but for sessions only (that thong strap would have to be released for your day to day, and then you're out.)

Your own device, the Nub, is just that.  A nub.  I know they say that smaller is better with chastity, but have you worn something like that for any duration?  How are the nights? 

CO Junior is an intensely stupid being and believes he will eventually break through any device just by mashing his little face and one eye against it- usually starting around 3am.  No one can talk CO Junior out of this theory.  Lord knows I've tried...

Does an ultra-short device help?  Or is it as an act of discipline that you're going to that size?

On 10/9/2018 at 10:12 PM, ConsentOptional said:

The lady parts one looks fun but for sessions only (that thong strap would have to be released for your day to day, and then you're out.)

Your own device, the Nub, is just that.  A nub.  I know they say that smaller is better with chastity, but have you worn something like that for any duration?  How are the nights? 

CO Junior is an intensely stupid being and believes he will eventually break through any device just by mashing his little face and one eye against it- usually starting around 3am.  No one can talk CO Junior out of this theory.  Lord knows I've tried...

Does an ultra-short device help?  Or is it as an act of discipline that you're going to that size?

Hmmmm.  The NUB is "always-remember-me" Mistress exciting, and no chance of breaking it. I had a V2, but like the MUCH MORE confining V3.  Mistress Sarah, is usually only a loving complicit follower, has broken the femdom cocoon and is calling me with detailed sub instructions on my training, and how I am to meet her upon return, kneeling and pleasing her for foot service. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/9/2018 at 10:12 PM, ConsentOptional said:

I thought that about the lady parts one too.

But I know someone who has been wearing it for 3 weeks straight. The wire caused problems with concealment, sleeping and some day to day comfort. But he assured me it was manageable. 

It’s tempting as a concept - but - too focused on vanilla relationships etc rn to try it. Maybe if I flip back for some kinky time I can report back personally. But probably only if I get involved with a keyholder.