Welcome to The Fortress and initiation

ahlungor

Hi all and Mistresses,

I wanted to write in advance of my visit and initiation to the fortress. I’m a Australian who is in NYC for work and will be making my first ever visit to the Fortress in the near future. I’m excited and only partly can appreciate and anticipate what to expect!

There are many players to choose from and to think about, so my first visit I’ll be continuing to think about how I plan that first ever visit. Like others, there is an element of nervousness, but that won’t stop me at all. I know that I’ll be in the hands of the best and I’m committed to my visit 100%.

I want to thank everyone who contributes, as well as the Mistresses who offer

I’m truly excited and can’t wait to meet my players when I visit. What tips would you provide, when you think back to your first ever visit to the fortress or wish you had known in advance? What makes a good first timer, beyond obedience?

Thank you in advance!

Best,
Richie

On 12/21/2018 at 9:32 AM, ahlungor said:

What tips would you provide, when you think back to your first ever visit to the fortress or wish you had known in advance? What makes a good first timer, beyond obedience?

You'll find a wealth of insights and info about sessions in general, within the forum .. so once you get learn how best to navigate it, spend as much time as you can there.

Welcome to the community.

On 12/21/2018 at 9:32 AM, ahlungor said:

Hi all and Mistresses,

I wanted to write in advance of my visit and initiation to the fortress. I’m a Australian who is in NYC for work and will be making my first ever visit to the Fortress in the near future. I’m excited and only partly can appreciate and anticipate what to expect!

There are many players to choose from and to think about, so my first visit I’ll be continuing to think about how I plan that first ever visit. Like others, there is an element of nervousness, but that won’t stop me at all. I know that I’ll be in the hands of the best and I’m committed to my visit 100%.

I want to thank everyone who contributes, as well as the Mistresses who offer

I’m truly excited and can’t wait to meet my players when I visit. What tips would you provide, when you think back to your first ever visit to the fortress or wish you had known in advance? What makes a good first timer, beyond obedience?

Thank you in advance!

Best,
Richie

Richie,

It is interesting that your going to have your first session at the Fortress.  My first BDSM session ever was at Salon Kittys in Sydney, now closed I understand, which is very unfortunate.

Many future clients of the FF have found Mistress Emma Ree, who responds to most of the emails and phone calls to the Fortress, to be very helpful in advising which ladies best match your interests.  I would definitely get her input early on.

Voyage

Welcome:

I never visited Australia but I met relatives from Australia in my youth and my first wife was half-Australian.  I hear the S & M scene there can be quite intense.

The Fortress is a great place for first timers. Just be open about your own fantasies and needs and trust the capable Mistress of the Fortress.

My first time here was for a pre-opening tour of the premises with the Headmistress. She made her dream come true and can be trusted to staff the Fortress with Ladies who are "a cut above the rest."

You will be happy you made this choice.

Dannyboy

11 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

The Fortress is a great place for first timers. Just be open about your own fantasies and needs and trust the capable Mistress of the Fortress.

My first time here was for a pre-opening tour of the premises with the Headmistress. She made her dream come true and can be trusted to staff the Fortress with Ladies who are "a cut above the rest."

You will be happy you made this choice.

Dannyboy

Thank you, DannyBoy! Appreciate the welcome and the Australian connection. Sadly live here now, so can’t comment on how it is back home. One thing is for sure, is that I’m situated so close to the very best at the Fortress!

Really excited to visit, and there is little apprehension given the professional nature and unrivalled reputation of the Mistresses! I’ll continue to be transparent and open ahead of my visit and be ready to Serve.

In my mind, the choice is already made and I can’t wait.

Thank you!

Hello Mate! I just had my first session, and one thing I would recommend is book as much time as possible. I had a 1 hr session, and the time flew by; it felt like 15 or 20 min to me. Don't know what others have to say about this, but you might want to try 2, 3 or even 4 hours if you have the $. Hope it goes well for you.

Thank you to both DoughBoy and Franknot. I really appreciate the advice for my first visit in 2019!

Given this, I think I definitely will look to schedule in a 2 hour (or longer session). The only potential problem may be with scheduling and finding the time away from work. That being said, I’m in the city thankfully and it is a short trip down to the Fortress, I can only assume!

Doughboy, I’m not sure if there are other suggestions/comments that you would also make for your first time visiting? I have been browsing and browsing, and can’t wait to be able to see the Devotee forum so that I can continue to learn and prepare to Serve, further!

Richie

Sure thing mate! If you like having shower shoes, you could bring your own. Could also look into  the session day ritual thread where I described my experiences with enemas. I was new to enemas, and they seemed daunting to me, but it was not that bad. Not everyone will be needing an enema, but if you think you might, check it out. If you want to get a Brazilian wax, I recommend Sugaring NYC. They say it is not as painful as waxing, and it's better for your skin. You could just shave and use lotion after if you don't want to pay $80, though. There might be some threads with "advice to a newcomer" or something like that. Hope you have a good time and a happy new year!