Merry Christmas Ya'll!

Mistress Kang

What ever happened to March of the Wooden Soldiers?! Saw that weird Laurel and Hardy movie so many times growing up, I only recently learned that it's a regional NYC tradition. This Christmas I'm watching Little Hours on Netflix at my Aunt's in Staten Island. I missed it in the theaters. So far, hilarious. 

What's everyone else doing? watching? eating? 

7 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

What ever happened to March of the Wooden Soldiers?! Saw that weird Laurel and Hardy movie so many times growing up, I only recently learned that it's a regional NYC tradition. This Christmas I'm watching Little Hours on Netflix at my Aunt's in Staten Island. I missed it in the theaters. So far, hilarious. 

March of the Wooden Soldiers is full of crazy subliminal messages. That's why it's so fucked up to watch.......I'm opting to watch my favorite family Christmas movie, Scarface.

Dear Ms. Kang:

Babes in Toyland (March of the Wooden Soldiers) was televised during Thanksgiving.

Had a gang of people over here, two of which I actually had sex with in the remote past. A veritable united nations though. Food, wine, presents and lots of stories of the past. 4 religions represented: Jewish, Catholic, Protestant and Buddhist. Many ethnicities/nationalities as well (thanks to dna analyses) including Irish, English, Italian, Australian, Chinese, German, Portugese and mutt.

Stuffed with food just now. Spent some time discretely texting with my Latina Lovely who is with her family. Some of the people here have met her. Imagine if one of those individuals innocently asked me why I never invite her to events here. It would be difficult to explain to others who the hell she is. Also texted with Mistress friends and other friends.

The year is running out. Just had a birthday and wonder how many more are ahead of me. Wonder if reincarnation is in my future and if karma would place me in a better or worse life than this one.

Dannyboy

21 hours ago, kevybaby said:

Doing hw (taking 2 winter classes). Being with family and all that and being joyous. 

I like kevybaby's evil twin better... unless all this is a huge tsunami of typos...??

I'm at a Festivus party right now and it's fucking terrible. All parties just generally are fucking terrible always. Parties are never not terrible. Fuck parties. Fuck Christmas. Fuck this entire fucking season and all who celebrate it. Get the holidays over with. Worst time of year. A Christmas-themed session might push my limits, I'd hate that. Fuck your joy. Everybody's always hanging out and if you're not wanting to be part of people you're more of an asshole than usual fuck all of it it's so fucking terrible. And if you call me a "grinch" because I think it's all terrible you're a fucking stupid asshole. 

On 12/25/2018 at 5:36 PM, otaku said:

Baking, listening to three kids (not mine) whine about each other. Then it's hot pot torture for daysssss because holidays and birthdays.

Merry Christmas though!?

I gotta know what you baked, Otaku. Does it fit in my mouth? LOL Of course it does...but why isn't it ? Whomp! Whomp!

22 hours ago, The Spermwhale said:

March of the Wooden Soldiers is full of crazy subliminal messages. That's why it's so fucked up to watch.......I'm opting to watch my favorite family Christmas movie, Scarface.

What kind of subliminal messages?! No way I would have picked it up when I saw it. You *would* watch Scarface.

9 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

What kind of subliminal messages?! No way I would have picked it up when I saw it. You *would* watch Scarface.

The Wooden Soldiers was made by a Hollywood cabal of the Rosacrucians and it was an analogy to the New World Order. Everything represents something, Barnaby, the Bogiemen, Little Bo Peep.........and I just made that up.......I don't know of any messages the movie just creeps me out. I like Laurel and Hardy though and the little vignette they play with it about the Ghost Ship was funny.

11 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

I gotta know what you baked, Otaku. Does it fit in my mouth? LOL Of course it does...but why isn't it ? Whomp! Whomp!

Japanese Cheesecake. I think it's called tease and denial- food edition. But don't worry I ate your share too?

Screenshot_20181226-203434_Gallery.jpg

On 12/27/2018 at 5:44 AM, The Spermwhale said:

The Wooden Soldiers was made by a Hollywood cabal of the Rosacrucians and it was an analogy to the New World Order. Everything represents something, Barnaby, the Bogiemen, Little Bo Peep.........and I just made that up.......I don't know of any messages the movie just creeps me out. I like Laurel and Hardy though and the little vignette they play with it about the Ghost Ship was funny.

Wow I was starting to believe you LOL

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 2:21 PM, Mistress Kang said:

Laurel and Hardy were banished to Bogeyland.

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 10:03 PM, Dannyboy said:

Dear Ms. Kang:

Babes in Toyland (March of the Wooden Soldiers) was televised during Thanksgiving.

Had a gang of people over here, two of which I actually had sex with in the remote past. A veritable united nations though. Food, wine, presents and lots of stories of the past. 4 religions represented: Jewish, Catholic, Protestant and Buddhist. Many ethnicities/nationalities as well (thanks to dna analyses) including Irish, English, Italian, Australian, Chinese, German, Portugese and mutt.

Stuffed with food just now. Spent some time discretely texting with my Latina Lovely who is with her family. Some of the people here have met her. Imagine if one of those individuals innocently asked me why I never invite her to events here. It would be difficult to explain to others who the hell she is. Also texted with Mistress friends and other friends.

The year is running out. Just had a birthday and wonder how many more are ahead of me. Wonder if reincarnation is in my future and if karma would place me in a better or worse life than this one.

Dannyboy

Dannyboy:

You're so PC.

Ray