Accents

Mistress Kang

Great question as I find just about any accent sexy.

But my favorite is German.  It comes across as very authoritarian and condescending to me.  I can't imagine saying no to a mistress speaking German or with a German accent to me.  

A close 2nd would be an English accent.  It also sounds authoritarian to me and proper.  

It is humiliating to be scolded in either accent given the vulnerable state a sub is in.

19 minutes ago, theDumbMule said:

Great question as I find just about any accent sexy.

But my favorite is German.  It comes across as very authoritarian and condescending to me.  I can't imagine saying no to a mistress speaking German or with a German accent to me.  

A close 2nd would be an English accent.  It also sounds authoritarian to me and proper.  

It is humiliating to be scolded in either accent given the vulnerable state a sub is in.

I'd have to agree, those are two of the most authoritative accents. How do you feel about a Russian accent?

43 minutes ago, JustAGuy said:

A Domme with a "posh" British accent just melts my mind!  A "common" or "street" accent just isn't the same.

Sessioning with Ms. Rey has had me wondering what being dominated by someone with a Parisian accent would be like.

We often roleplay this while hanging out in the office ?

for me it does not have borders

it is about a woman who is comfortable being a woman

a woman that can get her way with soft words and a smile  and maybe a whisper

if she is very sensual even though  I am not a part of that part of her life I want to please her

"be a good boy"   "this pleases me"  is hot in any accent when delivered by a sensual Mistress

On 1/14/2019 at 7:12 PM, Mistress Rey said:

I like American accents the most. I don't really have an affinity for any other accent. 

Is your natural accent American, Mistress Rey? I realized my tendency to assume the accents at the fortress were American, but it makes much more sense that there'd be some variety. 

I'd assume people who find American accents *special* in some way aren't from America.

Being that I'm from the southern states of America, I do have a thing for a warm southern belle accent. It sounds like home to me. It turns me on because it's supposedly very proper & well-mannered in its own way. I enjoy the contrast of propriety with raunchy play & filthy minds.

English accents for the same reason. Proper, authoritative, posh. Combined with my more 'dirty' kinks of farting, toilet play, etc. 

Contrast is King. Or perhaps...Queen ; ) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2019 at 12:57 PM, eager2serve said:

If I had to choose I would say British and German.  For me, it's always been the tenor and tone of the voice as opposed to accents.  Trevor Noah does a great set on accents - https://binged.it/2G4OIrH

What a coincidence, Mistress Rey and I were just talking about him the other day, how he's great with storytelling comedy and accents LOL

Dear Ms Kang:

It's not so much the accent as it is the Mistress herself. So with that qualification I would say Japanese, Mandarin, Tagalog  and Indian. When I say Indian I refer to 2 or 3 different languages spoken by Mistresses of East Indian heritage.  

Is there a "Kangish" or "Kangian" accent?

Dannyboy