House hunting ??

franknot

I saw this a while back, and the thing that got me was that absolutely nothing is built in.  Anyone with a finished basement could do this, just ordering off the internet.  Plus, by the photos, the selection of implements is very limited.  Still, the owner apparently has done very well off AirBNB on this house.  So, I think there's a lesson there, that there are many people who want to play with BDSM, but need an excuse.

14 hours ago, risotto said:

I saw this a while back, and the thing that got me was that absolutely nothing is built in.  Anyone with a finished basement could do this, just ordering off the internet.  Plus, by the photos, the selection of implements is very limited.  Still, the owner apparently has done very well off AirBNB on this house.  So, I think there's a lesson there, that there are many people who want to play with BDSM, but need an excuse.

I'd read that AirBNB had to cancel this listing due to pressure from the neighbors.

Guess there are other listings if you look.

I've just renovated and furnished a 1 bdrm. apt. that i had intended to list with AirBNB but can't seem to allow myself to rent it out... maybe i should have put more thought into it's furnishings.