Slave Labor of Servitude

6 hours ago, ConsentOptional said:

Assembled exercise equipment while she read magazines and watched tv.  In a bodystocking and chastity device. 

Oh wow that can take hoouuurs. I just bought and assembled an inversion table like 2 weeks ago and it legit took me probably 4 hours to assemble it. But now I can invert, like Dracula. 

3 hours ago, kevybaby said:

Oh wow that can take hoouuurs. I just bought and assembled an inversion table like 2 weeks ago and it legit took me probably 4 hours to assemble it. But now I can invert, like Dracula. 

We have one that's unassembled at the moment. I'll hire a professional to assemble it so it's done properly. It'll be fun to use in session. Soon!

Edited by Mistress Kang

It's not a real-life example, but I have this weird desire to meet a woman who will make me wake up an hour earlier than I have to in winter to turn the heat on so the house is warm when she gets out from under the covers.  I can go back to sleep for an hour after I turn on the heat but I can't disturb her.

On 6/11/2019 at 10:08 PM, Mistress Kang said:

What is the most unsexy, possibly mundane, thing you've done to serve your Mistress?

Not to serve a Mistress, but...

my wife cucks me, and an ex-bull had me drive her over, dress in a maids outfit and spend 5 hours actually cleaning his dirty flat whilst he fucked her behind a locked door

it was filthy and a lot of dirty, messy work