Humiliation for you

On September 17, 2019 at 12:11 PM, franknot said:

Of course you're right.. it would be the best possible exit ?...  Are you always so logical?

You might be able to wipe the smile off my face ? before the paramedics arrive...but how will you explain those vivid red hand prints on my cold, white ass.

Please ask Ms. Kang to mount a small brass memorial plaque in the grey room ... how about.. "Frank (definitely is) Not"  with the date.

But please, no flowers and stuffed toy animals ... it's so tacky.

Do we look like girls that are into flowers and stuffed toy animals?!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/26/2019 at 9:51 AM, franknot said:

Just had to google it ...

I like "Foreign Devil"  and "Barbarian" the best... they ..(not me).. truly deserve the cane.  My wife is Japanese so that makes me a simple "Outsider"

Foreigner

Hahaha I hear "outsider" being use a lot for everyone when I was studying in China.

One of my most humiliating experiences at the Fortress was when MVD had me tied down in lingerie and heels, after she'd had me pole dancing for her amusement. She used a hook on me and had me hold it in place with my teeth, and my nipples were clamped. Later that same session she heard me getting 'the sniffles' and said 'that means you were doing a good job.'

On 10/15/2019 at 1:11 PM, Jennifer said:

One of my most humiliating experiences at the Fortress was when MVD had me tied down in lingerie and heels, after she'd had me pole dancing for her amusement. She used a hook on me and had me hold it in place with my teeth, and my nipples were clamped. Later that same session she heard me getting 'the sniffles' and said 'that means you were doing a good job.'

This does sound humiliating, I would like to see that show she made you put on ;) 

This sounds just like her. It's f**king great!

You truly worked hard for me that day, sniffles & all!  ?

On 8/31/2019 at 12:51 AM, Mistress Zora Jin said:

What types of humiliation really makes you feel a loss of pride and reduces you to a puddle of submission? It's so different for everyone so I'm waiting for some compelling answers.

1. Strapon play 

2. Golden showers

3. Being given a Ruined Orgasm

4. Force Prostate Milk and/or Cum Eating

All 4 are just such powerful reminders of who’s in charge and where my place is.