Visiting NYC soon

switchbloke

Hey,

In visiting NYC soon and would like to have a session at the Fortress. I'm really drawn to how the women who work there seem to get on, there doesn't seem to be competition. 

As my name implies, I'm a switch but I'm only interested in bottoming at the Fortress (it's fairly easy to find submissives to play with). Part of this is for the experience - I'm really sadistic with my play partners - and I think I should try being on the receiving end of this to become a better top. I'm actually ok with not enjoying the experience, as long as I learn from it.

Is there freedom to scream at the Fortress?  And are the players there happy to push past my potential pleading?

6 hours ago, switchbloke said:

Hey,

In visiting NYC soon and would like to have a session at the Fortress. I'm really drawn to how the women who work there seem to get on, there doesn't seem to be competition. 

As my name implies, I'm a switch but I'm only interested in bottoming at the Fortress (it's fairly easy to find submissives to play with). Part of this is for the experience - I'm really sadistic with my play partners - and I think I should try being on the receiving end of this to become a better top. I'm actually ok with not enjoying the experience, as long as I learn from it.

Is there freedom to scream at the Fortress?  And are the players there happy to push past my potential pleading?

From personal experience the answer is yes to both questions.  The mistresses can be quite ruthless if you ask for it.  If they get tired of screaming they just gag you.  They are accommodating to session requests.

14 hours ago, kevybaby said:

This is why I always suffer stoically in silence. I'm brave though so idk if this is useful advice to reccommend to other subs or if maybe I'm just really really brave idk

We all have pain thresholds. Some can be stoic and some can't. Ms. Rey suggested I be more stoic and I couldn't comply. It's not a choice for me. Showing up for that kind of session is an act of bravery or insanity. 

Dannyboy

21 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

We all have pain thresholds. Some can be stoic and some can't. Ms. Rey suggested I be more stoic and I couldn't comply. It's not a choice for me. Showing up for that kind of session is an act of bravery or insanity. 

Dannyboy

Aren't they just two sides of the same coin? 

On 9/28/2019 at 11:16 AM, switchbloke said:

Hey,

I always love to hear of dominant people submitting for research ;) I find it does make you a better top.