Mistress Rey

Marc Paris

Hello,

I will visit New York at the end of the month and I'm planning to have a session at the fortress. I think I'll go for a double domination and Mistress Kang has given me some advice about which dommes I may see.

My question concerns, specifically, Mistress Rey : I'm French and, since she's bilingual in English and French, I've been wondering how she sounds like in French. Does she actually sound like a native French speaker ? I'm just asking this because French people who live for a long time in the United States, or actually grow up there, tend to acquire a bit of an accent. To clarify, I'll add that I think American-accented French sounds adorable, and I think having a session with a domme speaking in both English and French will be a very interesting experience.

Are there any native French speakers here who had the opportunity to have a session with Mistress Rey ? I'd be interested to have some feedback about how she sounds like. Does she have some traces of an American accent, or a singsong accent like the one French expats often acquire, or does she actually sound like she's fresh off the boat from France ?

I certainly do not doubt her skills, but still I'd be interested to have some feedback about people who have had sessions with her. Also, did anyone here have double sessions with her and Mistress Jin ? I am told they have a lot of chemistry together...

Thank you !

22 minutes ago, Marc Paris said:

Hello,

I will visit New York at the end of the month and I'm planning to have a session at the fortress. I think I'll go for a double domination and Mistress Kang has given me some advice about which dommes I may see.

My question concerns, specifically, Mistress Rey : I'm French and, since she's bilingual in English and French, I've been wondering how she sounds like in French. Does she actually sound like a native French speaker ? I'm just asking this because French people who live for a long time in the United States, or actually grow up there, tend to acquire a bit of an accent. To clarify, I'll add that I think American-accented French sounds adorable, and I think having a session with a domme speaking in both English and French will be a very interesting experience.

Are there any native French speakers here who had the opportunity to have a session with Mistress Rey ? I'd be interested to have some feedback about how she sounds like. Does she have some traces of an American accent, or a singsong accent like the one French expats often acquire, or does she actually sound like she's fresh off the boat from France ?

I certainly do not doubt her skills, but still I'd be interested to have some feedback about people who have had sessions with her. Also, did anyone here have double sessions with her and Mistress Jin ? I am told they have a lot of chemistry together...

Thank you !

I wish I could have answered this question for you more accurately, but I don't believe my ears are sensitive enough to distinguish the accents you're referring to.

48 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

I wish I could have answered this question for you more accurately, but I don't believe my ears are sensitive enough to distinguish the accents you're referring to.

No problem, of course, I guess this can only be perceived by native speakers ! :D The accents that French speakers may or may not acquire when they live or grow up abroad vary a lot depending on the people, and how old they are when they change countries. Jean-Claude Van Damme, for example, now sounds very funny when he speaks French, even though he was already past 20 when he came to the States ! (Ok, he's Belgian and he may not be the best example, but still...) Likewise I am told that after 50 years in the US, Schwarzenegger sounds a bit funny to German ears, with a mix of his native Austrian and American accents. :)

I am not French, but I did have a session with Mistress Rey, and it was a great time. Too short, though. I can say her voice sounds very nice and smooth. I didn't notice any French accent, but she only spoke English to me. Speaking of accents, does anyone know if any Mistresses here that like to session using a strong NY accent? That would be funny - I would definitely do it if it was not a hassle for them.

We've exchanged a few French phrases but her English is free of any French accent. I've forgotten 95% of the French language that I once could speak and would not be able to discern regional differences in French speakers.

Anyway I am more likely to be mesmerized by her beauty and less likely to pay attention to anything else.

Dannyboy

• 4 weeks later...

I had my session with Mistresses Rey and Jin and, even though Mistress Rey didn't speak French much - she preferred to "remain a mystery" - I could hear enough to determine that she does have that delightful singsong accent that French people often get after staying for a very long time in the USA. It's very nice on the ear. :) Oh, and in case anyone should doubt that, she IS authentically French : when she was tying me up, I think she tripped on something because I heard her mutter spontaneously "Merde !" as only a native French-speaker would ! That added a wonderful and unexpected "exotic" touch to the session. ?