International Dungeons

Mistress Kang

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Mistress Von Dietz said:

Just came across this thread & am traveling to Paris & Berlin in the late Spring.  Obviously for fun & pleasure. ?

If anyone has advice on where to frolic, please do share! 

Mistress Von Dietz.  I have never been but everyone I know raves about Avalon in Berlin. A number of my friends from Japan have been guest mistresses there  so it might be a good starting place to check out info.   

On 1/6/2020 at 7:21 PM, tokyocanelover said:

Mistress Von Dietz.  I have never been but everyone I know raves about Avalon in Berlin. A number of my friends from Japan have been guest mistresses there  so it might be a good starting place to check out info.   

Noted, & looking into it.  There is also a German fetish ball!  If I do attend,  I will definitely share about it here. 
Much appreciated, Tokyocanelover! x 

I've sessioned there and it deserves all the accolades it gets.  It might be the best dungeon in the entire world, and very well run.

• 9 months later...

I just saw where they are closing up due to the pandemic.  So sad to hear.  Hopefully we are nearing the end of all this and no more great places like Avalon or our beloved Fortress have to close up.

On 11/28/2020 at 12:28 PM, theDumbMule said:

I just saw where they are closing up due to the pandemic.  So sad to hear.  Hopefully we are nearing the end of all this and no more great places like Avalon or our beloved Fortress have to close up.

That is sad to hear. I've spent a lot of time in Germany but never had an opportunity to visit a dungeon there. They take S&M to matter-of-factly there.