What type of sub are you?

Just took a quiz on: http://www.submissiveplayground.com/take-the-quiz/

Turns out I’m categorized as a slave. What kind of subs are you guys?

Slave
It’s not just a BDSM cliche—some of us, like you, are actual consensual slaves. You want to give over access to your entire self: body, time, will, and more. Though you may love to receive sensation, give good service, and submit psychologically, you also get off the very most by being owned, controlled, and possessed. Your deepest pleasure derives from someone else taking their deepest pleasure from encounters with you, and everything else is just icing on the cake. You love to be asked to do things that are not for your pleasure, just so you can have a chance to exercise your own devotion to your path as a slave.

No surprises there

Slut by day, Slut by night
You’re a slut. You like sex—and when I say you like sex, I mean you REALLY like sex. Giving, receiving, topping, bottoming, serving, whatever—you are happy as long as you’re getting your rocks off. Service, humiliation, pain—you may be into those things, but those aren’t the main course for you. The sexual play, attention, and pleasure is what matters most for you.

1 hour ago, Jennifer said:
No surprises there

Slut by day, Slut by night
You’re a slut. You like sex—and when I say you like sex, I mean you REALLY like sex. Giving, receiving, topping, bottoming, serving, whatever—you are happy as long as you’re getting your rocks off. Service, humiliation, pain—you may be into those things, but those aren’t the main course for you. The sexual play, attention, and pleasure is what matters most for you.

Lol ladies we have a real sissy slut on our hands!

On 10/30/2019 at 5:40 PM, analsub4bigstrap said:

a-sub4..   thanks for the link .. i've been meaning to take one of these since i have no idea of what breed of sub-species i am ... think i'm a mutt.

dannyboy mentioned something like this a couple of times... wondering if this is the one.

3 hours ago, franknot said:

a-sub4..   thanks for the link .. i've been meaning to take one of these since i have no idea of what breed of sub-species i am ... think i'm a mutt.

dannyboy mentioned something like this a couple of times... wondering if this is the one.

I believe the one he mentioned is this one

11 hours ago, otaku said:

I believe the one he mentioned is this one

Thank you otaku,.. that was fun.

i just browsed the 1st test,  but this one seems more in depth... 

i especially enjoyed reviewing Ms. Rey's 2015 results... i wonder if she'd agree with them today or if she feels she has evolved in some areas. 

Here's mine... but not sure what to make of them:

Results Summary (taken 2019-11-01)

100%

Rope bunny More info  
  97%

Submissive More info  
  86%

Masochist More info  
  78%

Boy/Girl More info  
  77%

Non-monogamist More info  
  61%

Primal (Prey) More info  
  60%

Degradee More info  
  58%

Experimentalist More info  
  54%

Slave More info  
  51%

Brat More info  
  49%

Exhibitionist More info  
  45%

Voyeur More info  
  43%

Vanilla More info  
  40%

Daddy/Mommy More info  
  31%

Switch More info  
  16%

Ageplayer More info  
  13%

Master/Mistress More info  
  10%

Dominant More info  
  10%

Rigger More info  
  6%

Pet More info  
  4%

Owner More info  
  3%

Brat tamer More info  
  1%

Primal (Hunter) More info  
  1%

Sadist More info  
  0%

Degrader

16 hours ago, franknot said:

Frank:

I don't recall if I took the test on that particular site but the presentation of the results (except for the "More info" column) is essentially the same.

Dannyboy

@franknotis right about the test and here are my results:

== Results from bdsmtest.org == 
100% Degradee 
100% Rope bunny 
63% Slave 
60% Submissive 
55% Masochist 
49% Experimentalist 
48% Switch 
47% Vanilla 
36% Brat 
31% Primal (Prey) 
25% Non-monogamist 
1% Pet 
1% Ageplayer 
1% Boy/Girl 
0% Exhibitionist 
0% Voyeur 

http://bdsmtest.org/r/5D2nJLnt

I don't need to take the test, I'm your classic submissive, with a little masochism thrown in.

I get aroused by a firm, stern mistress who quietly demands what she wants.

If she wants to tie me up and paddle my ass, and torture my balls because of my impure

thoughts, I'm all hers.  

If she wants me to kiss her feet, her legs, her ass.

A woman constantly sticking her fingers and toes into my mouth.

And since she's dominant, she'll be in total control and demand that I masturbate for her.

On 11/1/2019 at 10:25 AM, franknot said:

i especially enjoyed reviewing Ms. Rey's 2015 results... i wonder if she'd agree with them today or if she feels she has evolved in some areas. 

When i first looked at this post i hadn't noticed that there were 5 pages going from 2015 - 2018, ...

I now see that Ms. Rey, Dannyboy and others have revisited the quiz and most seem to agree that we do evolve over time and distance.

Also there were some helpful insights ..(for me at least).. within those 5 pages of replies.

Might be interesting to retake the quiz the day before and again the day after a session.

I came in as a Player, which I think I'm fine with:

"You sweet thing! You might be a puppy or a kitty, or you might be a full grown cat or dog, or you might be really into pony play. Or perhaps you don’t have such a present animal familiar, but instead you tap in to you at other ages or stages, and you are a boy or a girl who craves the kinky, consensual kind of parental attention, care, and play. The thing these all have in common is role play—tapping in to a strong deep part of yourself and letting it out through scene parameters—and ownership, where you are attached to your owner or daddy or mommy who protects you and nurtures you (and also might sometimes play with you in dirty kinky scenes)."

Yeah, that sounds about right.

5 hours ago, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

Who else got results they were surprised by? 

Seems like my overall results are in line with what I thought @Mistress Alexia Zito. Although i didn’t realize how much I like to be degraded. As long as there’s little to minor pain it seems like I am open to exploring.

Looking forward to Ms Kang and Ms Ang on the 13th.