A fetish that never gets old for me...

Dear Mistress Zito,

I'll jump on board-

"Have you ever indulged your mistress in a fetish you didn't share at the time?"

Most of the fetishes i love i was introduced to by mistresses. When i started playing i was mostly just horny and frustrated, over the years I have learned to love fetish play i never considered doing. Loving feet is one of those things. Its not limited to soft beautiful feet like yours, i love the calloused well trotted one as well; maybe its the intimate and submissive nature of it.

With one mistress I used to rub her feet at the end of a session. I was usually in such a happy grateful space, she would sip a glass of wine and i would sit at her feet, massaging and worshiping them. I think that would probably fit very nicely our sessions :-{)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/26/2019 at 10:40 PM, theDumbMule said:

My go to fetish is bondage since I love being helpless at my mistress’s disposal.  After that I like to leave it up to her on what she wants from me.

It's always fun to tie you down and have our way with you. Gag you when you get too loud. Such warm memories are surfacing for me ?

14 hours ago, Mistress Ivy Lovelace said:

Black pantyhose are classically sexy and always make me feel in power ?

Me too !!

Coincidentally ... happened on this today... http://www.fitnyc.edu/museum/exhibitions/power-mode.php

It's free ... runs through May 9th ... and there's a whole section that might interest you ...   *How a garment is interpreted can fluctuate between dominance and subjugation. As fashion critic Holly Brubach once said of Versace’s famous 1992 bondage collection, it “riles women who think this is exploitative and appeals to women who think of his dominatrix look as a great Amazonian statement. It could go either way.”

On 12/15/2019 at 6:43 PM, Mistress Ivy Lovelace said:

Black pantyhose are classically sexy and always make me feel in power ?

it's so simple yet so powerful yet fewer women do it these days, I don't get it...curious though, I looked through your pictures you aren't wearing black hose in any of them...how come? BTW I wear multiple pairs of control top hose everyday to work, A long time female friend was forced to now she forces me, says fair is fair...she won't go beyond that though unfortunately, just gets a kick out of it

On 11/26/2019 at 2:10 PM, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

is the foot fetish!! Many of my loyal subs know that foot worship is one of my absolute favorite activities, so I thought I would gush a little about why I'm so fond of it:) I love when subs incorporate a skilled massage, or act as my foot stool while I relax. You aren't permitted to make a move without my consent, if you want to switch feet, remove a shoe, or worship differently you must ask. If I'm not pleased with your work as my personal foot servant, I may just tie you up tightly and trample you and force you to kiss my toes from your predicament position. There are so many fetishes that can crossover with foot worship: sploshing/foodplay, trampling, objectification/neglect/human furniture... and so. much. more. Most of all, foot worship is one of the ultimate ways to pay tribute to your mistress like a goddess. A foot fetish isn't mandatory to indulge me, but it does help! I like to think I've converted some of you non-fetishists into foot lovers...

Have you ever indulged your mistress in a fetish you didn't share at the time? What form of play never gets old for you?

Mistress Alexia Zito is awesomely awesome. She knows how to make us beg...... for her training.   :) 

Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 11.01.12 AM.png

On 11/26/2019 at 2:10 PM, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

Have you ever indulged your mistress in a fetish you didn't share at the time?

I've never been into cross-dressing or strap-on play.  My mindset is that the male is submitting to and worshiping the female, so it's just not a turn-on for me to wear feminine clothing (to which I'm not entitled) or for her to take the penetrative role (which is a step down for her).  In session, I've tried each of these once, to indulge the mistress.  The experiences confirmed my predisposition that neither was for me.

Foot worship, on the other hand, is something I'm happy to do.  The only confusion for me is that, in my vanilla relationships, I often please my partner with foot massage.  Even non-domme women enjoy it!  So, when I massage a mistress's foot in session, it doesn't unequivocally tell me that I'm her slave.  Kneeling before her and kissing her feet gets me more into subspace.

On 12/4/2019 at 9:05 PM, flip said:

With one mistress I used to rub her feet at the end of a session. I was usually in such a happy grateful space, she would sip a glass of wine and i would sit at her feet, massaging and worshiping them. I think that would probably fit very nicely our sessions :-{)

Love the sound of this 

On 12/17/2019 at 6:02 PM, Karl said:

I've never been into cross-dressing or strap-on play.  My mindset is that the male is submitting to and worshiping the female, so it's just not a turn-on for me to wear feminine clothing (to which I'm not entitled) or for her to take the penetrative role (which is a step down for her).  In session, I've tried each of these once, to indulge the mistress.  The experiences confirmed my predisposition that neither was for me.

Foot worship, on the other hand, is something I'm happy to do.  The only confusion for me is that, in my vanilla relationships, I often please my partner with foot massage.  Even non-domme women enjoy it!  So, when I massage a mistress's foot in session, it doesn't unequivocally tell me that I'm her slave.  Kneeling before her and kissing her feet gets me more into subspace.

Interesting perspective. Foot worship of course is a spectrum of things and has a lot of meanings depending on the context of the scene. I agree that most women enjoy their feet pampered :) 

On 12/17/2019 at 6:02 PM, Karl said:

I've never been into cross-dressing or strap-on play.  My mindset is that the male is submitting to and worshiping the female, so it's just not a turn-on for me to wear feminine clothing (to which I'm not entitled) or for her to take the penetrative role (which is a step down for her). 

I was not into them either for the 1st half of my, um, career(?)  Cross-dressing first occurred mid-session, not at my request or even expressed interest.  But unlike other activities one isn't so sure about, it doesn't leave marks, scars, risk infection, etc.  So I went with it. Have been interested ever since.  And have come to accept that, while I am the submissive, I must allow the submission itself to be defined by Someone Who Knows What Is Needed.  That's never me.  And since I'm usually gagged anyway, any recommendation I would make would come out somewhat unintelligibly....