First session next week! Excited!

PlugItUp94

Having my first session next week with Mistress Jin, and figured it would make for a great topic for my first post in the forums! It's going to be my first bdsm session ever, so I'm really excited ? Definitely want to eventually have a lengthy double domme session in the future with feminization and slutification, but decided a single domme 1 hour session would be best for the first time lol

1 hour ago, Justanotherslave said:

Having my first session next week with Mistress Jin, and figured it would make for a great topic for my first post in the forums! It's going to be my first bdsm session ever, so I'm really excited ? Definitely want to eventually have a lengthy double domme session in the future with feminization and slutification, but decided a single domme 1 hour session would be best for the first time lol

I hope you'll make a pretty little whore and pass slut training like a pro. If not, there will be a plethora of punishments for you ???

1 hour ago, Justanotherslave said:

I’m excited for you! What are you most looking forward to for your first session? 

Offering my opinion I think 2 hours at the Fortress, especially for your first ever session, would be more beneficial for you. Fortress Mistresses are much more equipped to deal with first timers than the run of the mill Mistress. The time one spends at the very beginning makes all the difference in one's first session and potential future in the scene. It would be better than trying to "hit the deck running" when you could spend more relaxed time talking over so many things and still have unrushed time to get into the session itself. Just my opinion though. Have a great first session!

Dannyboy

23 hours ago, Justanotherslave said:

... but decided a single domme 1 hour session would be best for the first time lol

16 minutes ago, Dannyboy said:

Offering my opinion I think 2 hours at the Fortress, especially for your first ever session, would be more beneficial for you...

Justanotherslave,..

I couldn't agree more with what Dannyboy has advised.

If you still have time to adjust your booking with Ms. Emma you'll come to find that the 2nd hour is priceless... and even more so if you choose the nude option for that 2nd hour .

That said,..  Ms. Jin is the perfect choice to guide you through your first fortress visit ... within minutes she'll read your thoughts and seamlessly take you where you'll need/want to go.

I'd say "best of luck" but luck will have very little to do with you journey... just listen to your guide.

On 12/24/2019 at 7:08 AM, Justanotherslave said:

Damn, you guys are really making me wish I went with 2 hours, but I gotta be mindful of my money after all the gifts I bought this Christmas lol, but maybe I can manage 2 hours depending on how this week goes.

No pressure on you. Enjoy the session. Lots of people do 1 hour sessions. Please post a review.

Dannyboy