Wrestling Costumes and Scenarios

Mistress Kang

I had a wrestling roleplay with my sub dressed in a very realistic Batman costume complete with molded rubber mask-hood and cape. I was dressed as Wonder Woman and caught him trying to steal something from the city. I captured him and convinced him to ingest a love potion that made him forget his mission and become my minion.

It got me thinking of other costumes I'd enjoy having my sub wear for wrestling. TMNT quickly came to mind and it wouldn't even have to be a full roleplay scenario. Just the idea of tackling and pinning down a Ninja Turtle with the ridiculous fake muscles and flimsy eye mask would really do it for me LOL If we did do a roleplay, I'd be April O'Neil and I've already captured, drugged, and chastised Splinter and the other three turtles. My motives would slowly be revealed during the course of the session.

Does anyone share this fantasy of being overpowered by your Mistress while you are dressed in a costume? Tell me about it!

1 hour ago, Mistress Kang said:

I had a wrestling roleplay with my sub dressed in a very realistic Batman costume complete with molded rubber mask-hood and cape. I was dressed as Wonder Woman and caught him trying to steal something from the city. I captured him and convinced him to ingest a love potion that made him forget his mission and become my minion.

It got me thinking of other costumes I'd enjoy having my sub wear for wrestling. TMNT quickly came to mind and it wouldn't even have to be a full roleplay scenario. Just the idea of tackling and pinning down a Ninja Turtle with the ridiculous fake muscles and flimsy eye mask would really do it for me LOL If we did do a roleplay, I'd be April O'Neil and I've already captured, drugged, and chastised Splinter and the other three turtles. My motives would slowly be revealed during the course of the session.

Does anyone share this fantasy of being overpowered by your Mistress while you are dressed in a costume? Tell me about it!

Yes   Maybe you can dress me as a little school girl and i can imagine Ms Kang as female school bully  toying with me tossing me around spiiting on me pinning me smothering etc.      

15 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Oh pish posh. Carve out three hours of your life, meditate, and do it. Make memories!!

I'm thinking I'll be able to later this year, but I'm out of NYC and out of a job at the moment. Working on changing that, though. Why do you say meditate, just curious?

23 hours ago, Mistress Zora Jin said:

Omg I used to love the Power Puff Girls! We can dress the sub up as Mojo Jojo ???

that sounds like so much fun! which power puff girl would you be? 

also, I’m imagining three subs dressed as the PPG versus the mistress dressed as one of the villains ??? 796B2E03-ED8A-4874-BA02-3779D9C55D29.jpeg.c3af8d7fce362862ebc222faded28139.jpeg

On 3/7/2020 at 1:13 AM, Mistress Zora Jin said:

Omg I used to love the Power Puff Girls! We can dress the sub up as Mojo Jojo ???

Ms. Jin... you could become the perfect "AlitaBattle Angel"... (but with blue hair) ...no one would be able to defeat you.

Not even the powerful "Jayman" on his best day.

On 2/28/2020 at 6:30 PM, Mistress Kang said:

Ooooh I would really like this! There should definitely be several "bakers" involved- more fingers for the poking!

Dear Ms. Kang:

It's been years but I did know the person who's finger poked the Pillsbury Doughboy. I'm sure there were others who did that job over time but I am fairly certain that not one of them was a proctologist.

Dannyboy

On 2/28/2020 at 4:02 PM, Mistress Kang said:

Hi Mistress Kang!  Long Time no play,

Cool topic!  I love wrestling!  I think it's my biggest kink.  I love this scenario.  When I was in 2nd grade I used to draw my own comics where a woman wold beat up Batman and Robin.  She would kill batman and make Robin her boyfriend.  My teacher found them and my mom had to come in for a conference. 

I digress.  I love costumes but I particularly like tight, form fitting outfits, like Cat Woman, Wonder Woman, Black Widow and Captain Marvel.  My biggest fetish (For wrestling) is sporty uniforms.  Like sequent sports bras and hot pants.  I follow a HENTI artist called mf_makiay.  He produces some great Femdom pics and has a series of wrestling artwork depicting women beating men that are hot.  A lot of them feature a female wrestling team wearing uniforms.  This one reminds me of you, though you are cuter and I could see you in pig tails.  Wouldn't mined being owned by you in this position. I could see you sitting back and stretching me out making my suffering more excruciating. That would be hot!  

504646576_6.1copy.thumb.jpg.4b958248291a955186b247cd33c9234a.jpg

I specially like how muscular and defined her arms are and the cute sequent wrist bands!  This is the guest forum so I will only post his tamer drawings.  He has some that are pretty explicit.  Here is one with another "Team Member" in the  same uniform.  I think I need to head to the Fortress Soon.

1324281985_6.3copy.thumb.jpg.c9c27cc80052986c233ff50768b6d0da.jpg