What Do You Do

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2020 at 12:33 PM, Dannyboy said:

I lie to "vanilla" women when I go to see "kinky" women. Wait....you said "not supposed to".....Oh!. Can't think of anything.

Dannyboy

I just remembered. In the early days I spilled all the naughty stuff that I did. You gave me a beating that just stopped hurting last week. I've learned to keep my mouth shut.

Dannyboy

• 1 month later...
On 7/3/2020 at 5:16 PM, GladysCom said:

If I were an astronaut for a day, I would break into NASAs files and find out what really went on with the first moon landing.

If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?

I've seen too many Star Trek episodes to be concerned.

As to invisibility I would also need some other powers to do anything of significance. One would be the ability to walk through solid objects and the other would be the ability to maintain an erection for the full 24 hours without developing priapism. I would become sort of a Jack the Ripper who didn't use a knife. Perhaps I would become known as the Phantom Fucker of the 21st Century?

Dannyboy

On 3/14/2020 at 2:13 PM, Mistress Kang said:

What do you do that you know you're not supposed to? Spill it!

I don't know if this fits into the context of your question,  Jessy.  I recently purchased a Onewheel XR and wake up at 3 AM and go ride it around Woodside (I know you know the neighborhood) Sunnyside, Long Island City and If I can,  Astoria.  It's just a thing with me.   No one understands me.  My girlfriend doesn't understand me. My sister doesn't understand me. My little nieces think I'm the funniest craziest person on the planet.   All I want to do is ride.  I'm getting old and I think I'm going to pass soon so all I want to do Is surf and enjoy life.  My girlfriend is former pro Domme.  She's older, and wiser.  I'm her little cub baby bear bull.  All she wants is for me to enjoy life.  So once i can I'm getting my little ass back to the Fortress. MEAN GIRLS RULE!   

16 hours ago, Jayman said:

I don't know if this fits into the context of your question,  Jessy.  I recently purchased a Onewheel XR and wake up at 3 AM and go ride it around Woodside (I know you know the neighborhood) Sunnyside, Long Island City and If I can,  Astoria.  It's just a thing with me.   No one understands me.  My girlfriend doesn't understand me. My sister doesn't understand me. My little nieces think I'm the funniest craziest person on the planet.   All I want to do is ride.  I'm getting old and I think I'm going to pass soon so all I want to do Is surf and enjoy life.  My girlfriend is former pro Domme.  She's older, and wiser.  I'm her little cub baby bear bull.  All she wants is for me to enjoy life.  So once i can I'm getting my little ass back to the Fortress. MEAN GIRLS RULE!   

My body won't permit that kind of activity anymore. Best I can do is watch "Easy Rider" and "The Endless Summer" and hope I can session at a level that is pleasing to my Mistress when it becomes safe to session again.

Dannyboy

• 2 weeks later...